Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. (355 Views)

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala / Congratulations Nigerians As APC Looses The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by kollinzgee(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
I beg you in the name of God,dont go around attacking other tribes or burning their markets because your candidate lost the election dont throw Nigeria into a tribal war ,i urge the army,police and dss to deal with any miscreant that wants to ferment chaos in our dear nation.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by yrhuhfy113: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
kollinzgee:
I beg you in the name of God,dont go around attacking other tribes or burning their markets because your candidate lost the election dont throw Nigeria into a tribal war ,i urge the army,police and dss to deal with any miscreant that wants to ferment chaos in our dear nation.

if OBI is cheated... and there is evidence of it.... THERE WILL BE WAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by tsephanyah(f): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu and Obi una hear ba
Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
They will read your post on this thread and obey.
Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by inoki247: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Lol which war you people better calm down doz Armor tank are not for movies they're for Reality...

There's life after election that's what I know Buhari no send anybody we can see what the Military 🪖 capable of with the Lekki Toll Gate scene....

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
I concur!

Obidients must be ready to accept defeat. They must be ready to accept outcome of election.

Losing is painful, but they must be ready to swallow it and congratulate Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by Urheadmaster(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why obedient

What about PDP tongue
CoronaVirusRelo:
I concur!

Obidients must be ready to accept defeat. They must be ready to accept outcome of election.

Losing is painful, but they must be ready to swallow it and congratulate Asiwaju.
Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Why obedient

What about PDP tongue

PDP is not known to be violent. They have tasted defeat before and took in good faith

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by Boyewu: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
War or protest?
yrhuhfy113:

Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by BATified2023: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

u will b killed I promise u

Many of u think it’s child’s play when solo are everywhere

We know igbos will want to cause chaos when they lose like kettykin said n they will want to pretend it’s revolution to cause chaos like they use endsars to destroy lagos

I promise u that u will b killed like fowl
Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by BATified2023: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

many knew your plans before now

Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by XLence: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:
many knew your plans before now

E go clear by then, how many Obidients are in Nigeria. Don't forget what anarchy actually means. Nigeria would have to fight battles on multiple fonts. Instead of us to be praying justice holds sway, you're bleating. The acerbic campaigns have already drawn ethnic and religious lines, na small remain civil war go set.
Re: Anybody That Looses The Election Should Please Avoid Causing Trouble. by BATified2023: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
XLence:

E go clear by then, how many Obidients are in Nigeria. Don't forget what anarchy actually means. Nigeria would have to fight battles on multiple fonts. Instead of us to be praying justice holds sway, you're bleating. The acerbic campaigns have already drawn ethnic and religious lines, na small remain civil war go set.
u will b killed like fowl

It’s a promise, many of u Obi supporters will meet your makers tomorrow cos many will want to transfer their online madness to reality n think they can do anyhow

(1) (Reply)

No Voting In Orlu L.G.A In Imo State / Enone 2023: Philip Agbese In Early Lead / Nigeriadecides2023: Live Result Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.