Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures (1646 Views)

Betta Edu: Nobody Too Big To Be Investigated Under Tinubu – EFCC Chairman Warns / EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) / EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
pocohantas:
Why did anyone think they won’t get these notes? Lmao!

A whole 32 million naira!

For real, do you know what this in circulation would do for the public??

This news is making my stomach churn. 🤢

Was their drama and lawsuits against the FG all political dramas then?

Toor.
Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by PlayMaker14: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Damn.

I am just reading it from INEC's Twitter handle now.

I nor understand o.

Na watin I argue with my brother from my school reach home be this. grin grin

Is this the structure? Strongholds gotten with money?

Thank you for bringing my attention back to my signature. I have plans with it... 🙃🙃.
So upon all his mouth, he still fetch votes from Lagos with money?

Shame. 😢😢😢
Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by pocohantas(f): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

A whole 32 million naira!

For real, do you know what this in circulation would do for the public??

This news is making my stomach churn. 🤢

Was their drama and lawsuits against the FG all political dramas then?

Toor.

Of course it was. If not for anything, they give an impression that they care about the masses. One person has 32m and average Nigerians are climbing burglary proof to get 5k in torn N100 notes. This country is a mess and some people fail to see it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
pocohantas:
Of course it was. If not for anything, they give an impression that they care about the masses. One person has 32m and average Nigerians are climbing burglary proof to get 5k in torn N100 notes. This country is a mess and some people fail to see it.

💔💔💔

No where wey Naija "politics" nor go carry me go.

So they stopped snapping with low-income earners by the roadside only to come and stage this drama of an internal rift??

Kai.

May God bring all their plottings and evil rule to nought tomorrow, in Jesus' Name.
Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by ThatFairGuy1: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why addressing Tinubu in this matter?

Who confirmed it angry
Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
The way I dey look Nigeria like movie grin

The suspense no be here grin .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
So upon all his mouth, he still fetch votes from Lagos with money?

Shame. 😢😢😢

LMAOOO.

So much for being a political godfather.

Mandate that cannot stand and test its popularity in a neutral electoral system.

See, e nor even reach 24 hours anymore. Let's be conserving these anger and disappointments in a package to unleash tomorrow.

I don't think there is any point feeling bad at this point...watin remain nor fit ever pass the last 8 years...
Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by article1: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
So victory is not sure for him in his own domain. He still planning to buy vote in his territory. Desperate Druggy!
Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by pocohantas(f): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

💔💔💔

No where wey Naija "politics" nor go carry me go.

So they stopped snapping with low-income earners by the roadside only to come and stage this drama of an internal rift??

Kai.

May God bring all their plottings and evil rule to nought tomorrow, in Jesus' Name.

Lol. I think PO brought a new trend to campaign. You have to give it to him. The love and support is organic and you would also notice he isn’t scared of the crowd. He demystified politics and politicians. Don’t blame Balablu for trying to bribe in his own domain. It is war…

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by wegevv: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Beautiful

Vote Obi, or literally anyone else but APC ❤️
Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by PlayMaker14: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

LMAOOO.

So much for being a political godfather.

Mandate that cannot stand and test its popularity in a neutral electoral system.

See, e nor even reach 24 hours anymore. Let's be conserving these anger and disappointments in a package to unleash tomorrow.

I don't think there is any point feeling bad at this point...watin remain nor fit ever pass the last 8 years...
Abegi.... God sparing our lives tomorrow, we will see where it all ends for the urinating machine.
Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by FreeStuffsNG: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
0fodirinwa:
2023 Polls: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos #NigeriaDecides2023 #NigeriaElections2023

https://www.facebook.com/194110890622942/posts/pfbid01UX179T3QM33PRFG2JKaBNdG8Ye6KxKjFv4yXN39DtDbdHh2xb13bCb2T4YcXAv4l/?mibextid=Nif5oz
N32.5m for vote buying? smh.

That is shikini money and can not buy shishi votes for an election with about 7m voters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by davillian(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
New note that we are looking for
Re: Tinubu: EFCC Intercepts N32.4m Cash For Vote Buying In Lagos: Pictures by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2023

(1) (2)

Peter Obi Paid #10 To Firefighters In Anambra For 8yrs As Hazardous Allowance / 2023: Countdown To Biafra Referendum "Igbos Lawyers Readies For Referendum" / Will PDP Ever Bounce Back To Reckoning? - TonyeBarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.