Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) (49570 Views)

EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos / Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election / Bauchi Governor Refunds Unicef's N15 Million Meant For Malnutrition Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:08am On Feb 25, 2023
wegevv:

Forget punch, official EFCC twitter account posted it grin

The news is certified:

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1629141707852812288?ref_src=twsrc

the news is certified but is it certified true?

can you pls count and tell me the amount of cash you see in the pix?

who was it taken from? is this typical of EFCC not to reveal the identity of a suspect? why did the EFCC not release the identity of the suspect if there is actually any?
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by Maski87: 3:25am On Feb 25, 2023
So Peter obi wey no dey give shishi get all this money trying to bribe yoruba people
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by Kcos: 4:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Politicians.
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:07am On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

can you pls count and tell me the amount of cash you see in the pix?

who was it taken from? is this typical of EFCC not to reveal the identity of a suspect? why did the EFCC not release the identity of the suspect if there is actually any?
3m cash!

Efcc will ansa ur other question cos I don't want 2 say d person here now!

cool
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by kelly72: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2023
There are still so much millions out there for vote buying in Lagos. EFCC should please help us to completely deflate this desperate criminal who wants Nigeria to accompany him to his maker.
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by hormotoshor(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu ti lule piii
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by Shikini: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Can you imagine
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

3m cash!

Efcc will ansa ur other question cos I don't want 2 say d person here now!

cool

So you can't count money and you are speaking grammar. EFCC said it recovered 32.4m. if you say the money in d pix is 3m, where is the balance 29.4m?

Pls say the person here. It seems you know the person. Am sure EFCC told you the person.

Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2023
kelly72:
There are still so much millions out there for vote buying in Lagos. EFCC should please help us to completely deflate this desperate criminal who wants Nigeria to accompany him to his maker.

I thought buhari has stopped vote buying by creating naira scarcity and prevented politicians access to cash? How come you are saying "There are still so much millions out there for vote buying in Lagos"?
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2023
010okoogar:
Desperate politicians without capacity and ideology always buy vote into power , and the ends result is where we found ourselves today .

I thought buhari has crippled politicians capacity to buy votes by creating naira scarcity and causing nigerians untold suffering as a result?
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Dhamio:
When masses are suffering to get d new note...Pls Vote wisely...

How much new notes did CBN print?

Vote wisely for who?

Who created the suffering that masses are suffering?

I thought buhari created naira scarcity to prevent vote buying and you guys were excited even though people were suffering?

What has now been achieved?
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
I hope the supporters of governors going against the naira redesigning if Mr. President, now see that politicians are the problem of the country and not Buhari. Politicians have hijacked the money for vote buying.

But I thought you guys were rejoicing that buhari has crippled politicians capacity for vote buying by redesigning the naira and creating naira scarcity?

Where did this money now come out from?

How did politicians hijack the money for vote buying?

Did you witness when they hijacked the money?

How much new notes did CBN print?

Have you ever asked yourself why there's no vote buying in the US, UK, Germany, Japan, Spain and even south Africa here? Is it because they redesigned their currency?

Pls think very well and let your education control you not your emotions
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by kelly72: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2023
lexy2014:

I thought buhari has stopped vote buying by creating naira scarcity and prevented politicians access to cash? How come you are saying "There are still so much millions out there for vote buying in Lagos"?

I saw Godwin Emefiele on TV saying that the first vault of new Naira notes released by CBN was hijacked by politicians, and that's why he is reluctant to release more before the election.

Second, there are videos show some desperate politicians giving people wads of old N1000 notes and promising them that once they win, Buhari's Naira redesign would be reversed and they can then spend their old money. These people have hundreds of billions of old money stored in their warehouses.
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) by lexy2014: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
kelly72:

I saw Godwin Emefiele on TV saying that the first vault of new Naira notes released by CBN was hijacked by politicians, and that's why he is reluctant to release more before the election.

Second, there are videos show some desperate politicians giving people wads of old N1000 notes and promising them that once they win, Buhari's Naira redesign would be reversed and they can then spend their old money. These people have hundreds of billions of old money stored in their warehouses.

Are you that gullible? Because you heard Emefiele say what you say he said, does that make it the truth?

But I thought you guys were rejoicing that buhari and emefiele have clipped the wings of politicians and that they won't be able to engage in vote buying?

Why are you now giving us another story and another set of excuses?

From what you are saying the whole naira redesign policy aimed at stopping vote buying has failed. What then was the essence of putting nigerians thru all that suffering if the exercise failed?

When and where did you see and hear emefiele say this on tv? Pls what is the job of CBN? Is it to stop vote buying or to provide cash for nigerians?

If you say that politicians are hijacking new notes, what of 100naira and 50naira notes? Are politicians also hijacking those? Why do bank not have 100naira and 50naira to pay customers?

Pls why is there no vote buying in the US, UK, Japan, Germany or even South Africa? Is it because they redesigned their currency? Are you telling me that every 4years CBN will have to redesign the naira just to stop vote buying?

Where are the videos of "desperate politicians giving people wads of old N1000 notes"? Who are those politicians? Can you mention their names?

Did you see the hundreds of billions of old money that These people have stored in their warehouses? Did you see the warehouses? Where are they located?

Buhari claimed that out of the 2.7tr that was outside the banking system, 2.1tr has been retrieved. If you say "These people have hundreds of billions of old money stored in their warehouses", then who now returned the 2.1tr buhari was talking about and how can they still have billions in their warehouses when 2.1tr has been retrieved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Rally In PH (photo's) / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.