Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? (852 Views)

Help, My Scabies Have Refused To Go Away. / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by Efna55: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
It is true that our manhood is life grin and we want the best for it. Pile or hermoroid basically is a sweeling of the lower anus which could be caused by various factors such a lifting of heavy objects, staying too long on the toilet seat... and of course there is a permanent cure for pile..
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by Efna55: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by Wealthyonos(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
That thing be wan finish me one time kai
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by NJAIL(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yes it can affect a mans hood and makes you be less of a man and pile can be cured with herbs and food.
If you wish to know you can call or whatsapp 08082310040
Email. Udodirib@yahoo.com
I prepare and sale pile herb i prepare myself.
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by KingofTheStreet: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Wealthyonos:
share the cure to others man
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by ordize: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
I’m guessing you have piles so I’ll be very direct with you , I suffered this for more than 8 years taking everything prescribed except maybe horse shit!! What I’ve come to realize is that most of these herbs work as pain killers and they do not solve the problem .
Back to my story .. after 8 years of acute pain and suffering and tears of taking various stuffs I had is checked out at the hospital using a colonoscope and it was discovered that I had anal fissure .( no herb or tablet in the world could mend that ) Had to go for a fissurectomy and endured a couple of weeks of intense pain ( even sneezing was hell) but after the surgery and numerous sitz bath I never had that episode again . So I’ll advise you see a good doctor and get it resolved . Believe me it’s worth having the surgery … and yes it has a way of messing with your erection . A pain in the anus is zero encouragement for one’s sex life .
Do take good care of yourself pls . All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by Wealthyonos(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
KingofTheStreet:
share the cure to others man

No cure nothing nothing. The thing left on its own o. But I drink a lot of water now sha
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by NJAIL(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Wealthyonos:

No cure nothing nothing. The thing left on its own o. But I drink a lot of water now sha

There its a cure as i said in my post here.
Things we know are far different from things we dont know. Every leave you pass through everyday have a beautiful voice like you and have a job also to do. Knowing the right root to achieve your aim leads to discovery. I had pile i discovered and healed myself after all sort of English medication and laying my hand on local herbs i mixed and used as directed. I have no pile for more than 15years now, testimonies are with me of people that have used my herb. Am not pressuring you to patronise me but to prove to this post that yes there its a cure to pile with herbs and foods. Accredit that to me. My details its upward
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by NJAIL(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
ordize:
I’m guessing you have piles so I’ll be very direct with you , I suffered this for more than 8 years taking everything prescribed except maybe horse shit!! What I’ve come to realize is that most of these herbs work as pain killers and they do not solve the problem .
Back to my story .. after 8 years of acute pain and suffering and tears of taking various stuffs I had is checked out at the hospital using a colonoscope and it was discovered that I had anal fissure .( no herb or tablet in the world could mend that ) Had to go for a fissurectomy and endured a couple of weeks of intense pain ( even sneezing was hell) but after the surgery and numerous sitz bath I never had that episode again . So I’ll advise you see a good doctor and get it resolved . Believe me it’s worth having the surgery … and yes it has a way of messing with your erection . A pain in the anus is zero encouragement for one’s sex life .
Do take good care of yourself pls . All the best.

There its a cure to it, am not disputing your own idea but i have mixture strictly of local found materials that you start seeing relive from a dose of it properly used and applied as directed and avoid and eat only what its recommended and see your self if it cant be healed. Our forefathers had it then and its herbs they used because there where no fast healers that subdued pain that washing out came in. The herbs the used are still in existence but our foodie habit has made us to forget about our local foods that are herbs too.
Am not here to advertise that i cure many illment but pile its sure for me.
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by Efna55: 2:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Wealthyonos:
I suffered from it too, but I was cured with a herb from my backyard that is why I arranged that video that can teach you the fastest cure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mtu7Sm1EWs
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by Efna55: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Something wey I teach for free naim you want make people call you make you collect money..
NJAIL:
Yes it can affect a mans hood and makes you be less of a man and pile can be cured with herbs and food.
If you wish to know you can call or whatsapp 08082310040
Email. Udodirib@yahoo.com
I prepare and sale pile herb i prepare myself.
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2023
Efna55:
It is true that our manhood is life grin and we want the best for it. Pile or hermoroid basically is a sweeling of the lower anus which could be caused by various factors such a lifting of heavy objects, staying too long on the toilet seat... and of course there is a permanent cure for pile..

Don't ever patronise ppl telling you there is a permanent cure for something.

Understanding the reoccurrence rate for haemorrhoids is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by Efna55: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2023
I'm a living testimony, I was suffering from pile, it was so bad that I couldn't sit, someone told me a natural remedy now everything is history, so pile can be cured, don't argue on something you don't know..

Thegamingorca:

Don't ever patronise ppl telling you there is a permanent cure for something.

Understanding the reoccurrence rate for haemorrhoids is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Efna55:
I'm a living testimony, I was suffering from pile, it was so bad that I couldn't sit, someone told me a natural remedy now everything is history, so pile can be cured, don't argue on something you don't know..

A haemorrhoid is a swelling of the cushion around the blood vessels in your anus. As long as you have an anus with veins flowing through it. You can still have pile again. You are the one who knows nothing about your own body.

Meanwhile go and check your liver to be sure that the concoction of cow urine and dried beans they made you drink has not wrought further damage on your soul.
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by murshid09(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2023
Efna55:

Pls what is d cure
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by Efna55: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Can Pile Affect Manhood/can Pile Go Away? by Efna55: 2:32pm On Mar 11
OK..

(1) (Reply)

So, You Think You Have Staph? / Eliminate Fibroid Without Surgery / Herbal Treatment Of Hypertension Any Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.