Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget (384 Views)

Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Works, Finance Ministries Inflated Our Budget By N11bn, FERMA Boss Tells Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Use your PVC to tell God to heal Nigeria and make it a successful and happy nation. We don't need a sick president In Aso Rock, we don't want a druggie, we don't want a criminal, we want a president we can proud of irrespective of where he comes from.

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by SHIVA001: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
The Lion of Bourdillon feast on the pity peter prey. Come tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by naijapips04: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Peter Obi is the only convicted criminal of the 3. Tax evading criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by okerekingsley90: 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
naijapips04:

Just respectfully shut up if you have nothing valuable to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by naijapips04: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
okerekingsley90:

Just respectfully shut up if you have nothing valuable to say

Respectfully shut up. Was he not caught evading tax? Is evading tax not a crime? Is he not a criminal?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
naijapips04:

Respectfully shut up. Was he not caught evading tax? Is evading tax not a crime? Is he not a criminal?
Urchins gat no brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
naijapips04:
Hmmm, human beings dey oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by naijapips04: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zikojukwu:

Urchins gat no brain

Ofeke. Look at the mirror.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
naijapips04:

Ofeke. Look at the mirror.
See Urchins calling obi to save them from Tinubu's chains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by naijapips04: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zikojukwu:

See Urchins calling obi to save them from Tinubu's chains.

Let obi go and save your father's from Obis chains in Anambra. 8 years he was your governor yet you are still in chains.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Right choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:
Right choice
God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by Owoino: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
I xan assure you that your father will die before Tinubu. Ewu IPOB.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
SHIVA001:
The Lion of Bourdillon feast on the pity peter prey. Come tomorrow
He can only feast on his foolish urchins.

(1) (Reply)

No Inec Officials Yet / Rivers State Election Cannot Stand Up To Any Acceptable Best Practice. / Will Sanwo Olu Remain Governor Of Lagos State After 11th March Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.