Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything (1283 Views)

On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-Brown: Peter Obi Stands For Nothing / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by mrrandomguy: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Morayo Afọlábí-Brown who hosts the TV breakfast show Your View recently endorsed Bola Tinubu. She said one must stand for something.

Tinubu did not stand for anything.

He kept quiet on Endsars, Fulani herdsmen rampage, murder of Afenifere chieftain's daughter. He even asked where are the cows? And Muslim Muslim ticket.

These are his offenses to me, not his alleged ill health. I know it is politics, I DON'T LIKE THIS BRAND OF POLITICS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by securitywatch50: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
He kept quiet on Endsars, Fulani herdsmen rampage, murder of Afenifere chieftain's daughter. He even asked where are the cows? And Muslim Muslim ticket.

He only stand's for E mi lokan, Bula Bala

4 Likes

Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by Dreal1247: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Favoring the political lords in the expense of the peace and the tranquility of his peo

1 Like

Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by MuchAdo: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Your headline is crafted like Morayo made that statement while she didn't.

It's the stock of piiggiiddiootts angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by Oplomo: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Even Tinubu's own staff have disowned him.
Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by SmartPolician: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
I didn't know that people still waste their precious time listening to those bunch of female chatterboxes who think their opinions matter!

There's no difference between working for NTA and working at TVC. Your thoughts are skewed to defend one man!
Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by Buccalcavity2: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
mrrandomguy:
Morayo Afọlábí-Brown who hosts the TV breakfast show Your View recently endorsed Bola Tinubu. She said one must stand for something.

These are his offenses to me, not his alleged ill health. I know it is politics, I DON'T LIKE THIS BRAND OF POLITICS
Oga. Campaign is over. It's election, don't
Start reading on exam day. Vote tomorrow and result will tell who stands for something or not.
Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by Praxis758: 2:09am On Feb 25, 2023
SmartPolician:
I didn't know that people still waste their precious time listening to those bunch of female chatterboxes who think their opinions matter!

There's no difference between working for NTA and working at TVC. Your thoughts are skewed to defend one man!

You’re very correct.

That Babajide Kolade Otitoju is the chief of the biased journalists in that TVC.

To him, Tinubu remains a sacred cow that shouldn’t be criticized.

1 Like

Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:25am On Feb 25, 2023
mrrandomguy:

Your contribution is contradictory

You endorse him but still don't like his brand of politics undecided

Make una vote them in and I pray that their slaughtering start and end with you guys
Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by mrrandomguy: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Your contribution is contradictory

You endorse him but still don't like his brand of politics undecided

Make una vote them in and I pray that their slaughtering start and end with you guys
How did I endorse him? You people are just plain dump
Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by PeterObi4LP: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2023
May all that befall the people of southern Kaduna,Owo, Benue and other places befall you and your family before the end of March. Say Amen if you are still supporting Tinubu.
Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2023
mrrandomguy:
How did I endorse him? You people are just plain dump
It's you are dumb not dump grin grin zombie, read what you wrote again
Re: On TVC's Morayo Afọlábí-brown: Tinubu Did Not Stand For Anything by Jerryjasper(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2023
She has seen the light and obi is the light

(1) (Reply)

Na Lagos Own Enter Your Eyes - Twitter User Drag Obi Over Monday Market Incident / Peter Obi: I Will Never Give Up On Reclaiming My Stolen Mandate / Anambra Rich Men Assisted In Providing Infastructures In Unizik Awka (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.