Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording (31356 Views)

Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) / #EndSARS: Bullet Extracted From Head Of Police Victim – Pathologist / Two Bullets Extracted From Oba Adetutu Ajayi's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by ifihearam: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
This is the work of Igbo obi supporters...Tinubu is a worthy opponebt to my Principal

Obi and his ipob followers will be put to shame permanently tomorrow.

Obi or Igbo will NEVER be president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by sanu412: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
mbahdi:
God been on his throne tinubu will never be Nigeria president if not for every other thing but for mocking christians In Nigeria

So you are the spokesperson of the Christians,olodo.
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by oka4ugoo: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
S
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by concho(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
I can’t wait to replace Bubu with Obi .
I want Nigeria to work again .

The 40k I paid my secretary today could not buy her a bag of rice and 3 liters of groundnut oil .

Don’t vote tribe , Vote wisely please

3 Likes

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by sukkot: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
They should debunk the rivers 500k dolls as well .
what this mane said
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by 0monnak0da: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Where did they extract Atiku's voice from?

2 Likes

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by juman(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
This is the man that chased kwankwaso out of pdp.
He wanted to control kano pdp as well.
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by omoluka: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
No smoke without fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by sukkot: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
concho:
I can’t wait to replace Bubu with Obi .
I want Nigeria to work again .

The 40k I paid my secretary today could not buy her a bag of rice and 3 liters of groundnut oil .

Don’t vote tribe , Vote wisely please

why not increase her salary
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by Omoawoke: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:
The particular candidate n his tribe who believe d only way they can win an election is through insults, blackmail, cheap propaganda, character assasination will b disgraced tomorrow

They have issues with everyone n once u don’t support their candidate all hell must lose, they claim they want the best but don’t even believe in freedom of choice n association

By this time tomorrow their initial gra gra go don calm down n they will b all out looking for who to devour n transfer their aggression to

I no mention name ooo but they will come now

Abeg open Tinubu celebration thread let the early celebration begin

2 Likes

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by OLADD: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
We have heard o!

Atiku still won’t win!

Fake or real, His candidacy is DEAD on arrival!

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA champions League, than for Atiku to become President
Surely, your tune will change soonest. Atiku is your next Commander-in-Chief.
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:
The particular candidate n his tribe who believe d only way they can win an election is through insults, blackmail, cheap propaganda, character assasination will b disgraced tomorrow

They have issues with everyone n once u don’t support their candidate all hell must lose, they claim they want the best but don’t even believe in freedom of choice n association

By this time tomorrow their initial gra gra go don calm down n they will b all out looking for who to devour n transfer their aggression to

my dear brother, do u know ow wat apc did to Jonathan in 2015 is child's play compare to what apc is receiving now?

Leave all this emotional blackmail. when Nigerians are tired they will talk and insult if there is a good reason. accept ur party fvckup.

1 Like

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by NwokoloOwa: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why didn't we have these tech investigations over the SPV video?

1 Like

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by Leoayub: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
No amount of intimidation can stop the Atiku winning the Election... My advice for SE is to vote Atiku, so that they will hope after 4 yrs, because after Tinubu it will move to North.
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by Omookunnimi(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
mbahdi:
God been on his throne tinubu will never be Nigeria president if not for every other thing but for mocking christians In Nigeria

You are no God.d. He is the only one that give power to whom he will not your hypocrites and sinful prayers. Beside God is not a man.
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by rowosky(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
wink
mbahdi:
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by seguno2: 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC is full of criminals

From top to bottom, irrespective of the pretence of being saints of integrity.

Is that why Oshiomhole said that any criminal who joins them becomes redeemed into the Assembly of Past Crooks, APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by frankyychiji(f): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:

Your foolishness since this period has given you small fame here and you now think you are somebody?

2 Likes

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by concho(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
sukkot:
why not increase her salary
Even FG doesn’t pay O’level holders above 40k as starting salary

O’level holders are not paid above 20k here .

The issue is not the pay , it’s bad governance. A bag of rice should be #8000

She will stay if I reduce her salary to 20k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by seguno2: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
They should debunk the rivers 500k dolls as well .

Why don’t you ask wailing Wike about that

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by 0monnak0da: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Listen to this and determine where this so called extraction was inserted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g24aMZWWRDs

My view is people working for or sympathetic to Atiku have adulterated it so that there is more than one version out there all with a view to discredit the whole thing
In particular listen to Okowa and Atiku up till 1.58s
After that the tape is joined to something else that is irrelevant
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by frankyychiji(f): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Aisha211:
Good Samaritans, I'm hungry and depressed.
Rescue me, your hands would never dry
You opened this moniker just to beg? You even laminated your account details as if you are advertising a product. It already gives you off as a career begger
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by sukkot: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
concho:
Even FG doesn’t pay O’level holders above 40k as starting salary

O’level holders are not paid above 20k here .

The issue is not the pay , it’s bad governance. A bag of rice should be #8000

She will stay if I reduce her salary to 20k
you must be running a broke business if you cant give your secretary 100k per month . try to do better business
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by press9jatv: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu ti lule pii Lekan siii. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by ifihearam: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
We have heard o!

Atiku still won’t win!

Fake or real, His candidacy is DEAD on arrival!

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA champions League, than for Atiku to become President

If H.E Atiku cant win I wonder who else can win..Tinubu will not se the light of day..pandora is a light weight to Tinubu much more Waziri..
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by Bluntemperor: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
NothingDoMe:

This is no evidence. You could be replaying same video.
If you want to detect a fake voice recording you need acoustic analyzers.

No to PDP and No to Atiku!
-16- yrs of wastages - that they share our Assets and could not build a single Infrastructures for Nigerians-
- All Nigerian Companies were sold ,many at a Loss and none of those Companies ever came back to life by Atiku and his cronies on PDP!
- the Billions Dollars - NEPA (now DISCOS)Loan was stolen brazenly by PDP in which Atiku was in the Privatisation Committee!
Are we jazzed that those who be looted our collective patrimony are allowed to regroup,so that Corruption will be personified?
Since Atiku said he doesn't need the Southerners Votes,so any votes for PDP is selling the Future of the Youths and those who are using Money now - including Dollars know that they are planning against the Nigerian Youths and her Future!
- so that No Jobs for them,
- No Light for them for Industrialization!
- No Infrastructures ( no Railway,No good
Roads) etc!
Atiku should answer the OBJ many issues in 'My Watch' Book , including Corruption raised and he should not used his Money to think that Nigerians-are ready for anything!

1 Like

Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by Tvoice: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Make d election come and go make person hear word
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by 77up(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goke7:
Why is pdp so full of more explanations despite the initial denial
That's how you will know something is fishy, that voice record is real.

PDP Atiku is up to something!
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
NothingDoMe:
This is no evidence. You could be replaying same video.

If you want to detect a fake voice recording you need acoustic analyzers.

Amala and ewedu miscreant spotted.
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by GeneralPula: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Well, this doesn’t justify if the audio is real or not..

What I personally feel is maybe the audio isn’t valid but the conversation took place..
Re: The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording by KanwuliaExtra: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Just like he faked his “Chicago Degree”! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd Waits For President Buhari In Anambra (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS / Insecurity: FG Raises The Alarm Over Chemical, Nuclear Attacks, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.