Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Bloomberg: Russia Has Frozen $150 Billion Western Assets - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bloomberg: Russia Has Frozen $150 Billion Western Assets (754 Views)

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloomberg: Russia Has Frozen $150 Billion Western Assets by Globetech(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
🇺🇲🇷🇺 Bloomberg writes that Russia has frozen Western assets in the amount of around $150 billion. Many investors are afraid to say that they have investments in Russia, and therefore it is difficult to calculate the exact amount. Among the “victims” are global financial monsters such as JPMorgan, Black Rock, etc. Separately, it is stipulated that dividends are accrued on frozen assets, which also cannot be withdrawn, and therefore respected companies talk about it with frustration.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-23/the-growing-cash-pile-in-moscow-foreign-investors-can-t-touch

⚡️

Re: Bloomberg: Russia Has Frozen $150 Billion Western Assets by gaby(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg: Russia Has Frozen $150 Billion Western Assets by Ever8090: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
I beg, we are dealing with our own issues as a country for now we don't need to add Rusia and Ukraine wahala to it untill further notice
Re: Bloomberg: Russia Has Frozen $150 Billion Western Assets by Masterviolence: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
They should check well, it is more than that amount.

Many companies had to change their business names in other to remain active in Russia.

6 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Russia Has Frozen $150 Billion Western Assets by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
It reminds me of the message "Assad must go" which did not end well...

.... NATO is an overhype organization, infact they are aware Russia is heavy for them hence the proxy war in Ukraine......

.... What happened to that well publisized Ukrainian offensive that was suppose to push back Russians 🤣

6 Likes

Re: Bloomberg: Russia Has Frozen $150 Billion Western Assets by CodeTemplar: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
It reminds me of the message "Assad must go" which did not end well...

.... NATO is an overhype organization, infact they are aware Russia is heavy for them hence the proxy war in Ukraine......

.... What happened to that well publisized Ukrainian offensive that was suppose to push back Russians 🤣
with osusu weapons they can barely operate?
Re: Bloomberg: Russia Has Frozen $150 Billion Western Assets by seunny4lif(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Please, can Russia send me just 10% of that money, I promise to return to them after Election is done here in Nigeria.

I will call Putin about it tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg: Russia Has Frozen $150 Billion Western Assets by seunny4lif(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ukrainian action in Berlin didn't go according to plan, because
Russian destroyed tanks were brought to European capitals from Ukraine.
They were supposed to remind Europeans of giving military aid to the AFU.
But instead, the inhabitants of Germany began bringing flowers to the tank in Berlin, praising the tank.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russia On The Brink Of Catastrophe; Kremlin & Putin Lying- Wagner Group Founder / Why Did Israel Fear Iran ? A Lot Of Evidence Are Out There. / Netanyahu Begins Threatening Sisi After Israel Storms Hamas's Last Fortress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.