Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Outfit To Tomorrow's Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Outfit To Tomorrow's Election (793 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Outfit To Tomorrow's Election by Nigeriayouthmov: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
This Election have our future at stake. We all must deliver our polling unit or someone will ask us where are the cows, while the other will hurriedly delete his post.

We are all soliders and our PVC is our gun. We must make sure we recruite enough troops to conquer out enemy. Na obidient when win him unit rep well ooo.. Reporting live from Benin!!! If you love your future, don't gamble with your votes.

2 Likes

Re: My Outfit To Tomorrow's Election by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Them don prospone election ooh

In another news

APGA campaign train announcing Peter Obi for president today!

Where is that soludo?

E be like Jungle don dey get grey hair??

Make una hold Soludo ooh before he enter river niger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Outfit To Tomorrow's Election by Emmanuella00(f): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
I'll just stay in my house,lock door...
Full food on my table and be watching Kdrama
Nothing concern me, concern Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Outfit To Tomorrow's Election by Pells1: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Emmanuella00:
U be Naija problem undecided

1 Like

Re: My Outfit To Tomorrow's Election by Urheadmaster(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
You are not being patriotic tongue
Emmanuella00:

1 Like

Re: My Outfit To Tomorrow's Election by Nigeriayouthmov: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Emmanuella00:

I saw your signature, your comment contradicts that
Re: My Outfit To Tomorrow's Election by Nigeriayouthmov: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Win your unit for obi, this election is not child's play but a serious event in your life. We all have seen how 24 years of our lives was taken from us without proper accountability. One politician sent 500k dollars to just rivers State alone, now convert that and multiply by 36 and this excludes campaign money and bribery money subce campaign started, now multiply This obey times the number of politicians in Nigeria then you will realize why we need to change the order and why you must ein your unit for obi at all cost.

Winning your unit is the only way to win the election for obi.
Re: My Outfit To Tomorrow's Election by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2023
If Peter Obi no win my unit I go swear for my village people

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Winning The Election With... / Ndudi Elumelu, HOR Minority Leader Looses Election To LP / FACT CHECK: Did Peter Obi Win 19 States In The 2023 Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.