Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? (3764 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) / EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Hopium: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Give your answer in the comment.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Urheadmaster(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Is Babatunde Fashola now tinubu bodyguards tongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by rickpat(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
there's a gorilla in the first photo...wonder shall never end

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by SmartPolician: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
The way the Druggie is hopelessly staring at the paper, I seriously doubt he understands what the content is about. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

38 Likes

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Urheadmaster(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
You mean the gorilla 🦍 seated on the second picture tongue
rickpat:

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Malory: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thiefnubuu probably didn't understand what was written on the paper.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by klitel: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by rickpat(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You mean the gorilla 🦍 seated on the second picture tongue
hahahaha..no oo..look with your spiritual eyes..that man with kodo head...

just kidding
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Lol! Why Tinubu dey stain project dey give am with spit? ,πŸ˜‚

Vote a man who demonstrates vision. See body movement nah

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Hopium: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Babatunde Fashola being following tulubo everywhere tulubo goes tongue

Don't deflect. Answer the question oga.

BTW, Fashola is the director of APC Situation Room for election planning and monitoring. He's in the right place.

3 Likes

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by AntiTerrorist: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hopium:

Don't deflect. Answer the question oga.

BTW, Fashola is the director of APC Situation Room for election planning and monitoring. He's in the right place.
β€œThe APC made the race about religion by fielding a Muslim-Muslim ticket.” Peter Obi’s religion did not start yesterday, and his religiosity was not acquired due to his ambition. Peter Obi’s older brother is a priest, and his older sister is a nun. I am sure that if Obi was able to deal with his canal ways, he would have ended up a Catholic priest too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by habsydiamond(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
It now depend on ur definition of youth.. cos all I see here in both first pix and second na youths full am

1 Like

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by socialmediaman: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Racoon(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
-Difference between hope and hopelessness.
-Difference between being alive/lively vs lifelessness.
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by orion7: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
The way the Druggie is hopelessly staring at the paper, I seriously doubt he understands what the content is about. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
lol
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by orion7: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
See detective fash
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Heavensent01(m): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Peter obi and igbo youths, look at that old men claiming youths

no shishi party but transfer is available bunch of ret@rds

1 Like

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by candygist: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is Babatunde Fashola now tinubu bodyguards tongue

I know you ain't happy seeing them together. I won't be surprise when you type stories of Tinubu and Fashola exchanging blows tomorrow morning just to make your candidate look like a champion.

3 Likes

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Urheadmaster(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obi is already undisputed champion in waiting even you can't deny it tongue.
candygist:

I know you ain't happy seeing them together. I won't be surprise when you type stories of Tinubu and Fashola exchanging blows tomorrow morning just to make your candidate look like a champion.
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by ozo13(m): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
rickpat:
lol.they obviously look confused.

1 Like

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by lexylaw40: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Asiwaju ahead of them all

2 Likes

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by candygist: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Obi is already undisputed champion in waiting even you can't deny it tongue.
I will get back to you after the election. Make sure you stay alive. We need you to witness history.
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Urheadmaster(m): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2023
You are on your own tongue
candygist:

I will get back to you after the election. Make sure you stay alive. We need you to witness history.
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by kettykin: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2023
The first picture is the picture of people strategising to rescue Nigeria while the second is the picture of those who wrecked Nigeria looking at the wreckage

1 Like

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by riches4me(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2023
rickpat:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by riches4me(m): 12:14am On Feb 25, 2023
kettykin:
The first picture is the picture of people strategising to rescue Nigeria while the second is the picture of those who wrecked Nigeria looking at the wreckage

Including d gorilla?. Dat looks like a monkey job to me.

1 Like

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by IyaOmo1: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2023
kettykin:

Please, I need you to be objective about below facts;

1. How many years did it take Peter Obi to conduct local Govt Elections during his 8 years in power? It's a fact that ABAT created more local government during his tenure that led to the fast development of Lagos state. No LGA Elections for almost 8 years by PO and he claimed to be a Democrat?

2. Can you mention 3 notable personality today that Peter Obi mentored as a leader and Governor??

3. Why did peter obi dump APGA after using the platform to govern for 8 years. Why can't he rather grow APGA to a bigger platform? Immediately he sees that he won't get ticket in PDP he quickly jump ship again?? Where is the loyalty to course? Don't you think he will run away from LP after using them to get what he want?

We can go on and on but think this through objectively...

2 Likes

Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by techWriter3: 4:12am On Feb 25, 2023
politician u probably knewn't knowing what was written on the paper

Um, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by michlins(m): 4:14am On Feb 25, 2023
We know propaganda picture and real team members.

Where's El rufai and co. They're the main team. The guys here are only the amateur team used for propaganda
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by aariwa(m): 4:25am On Feb 25, 2023
First one is team of equals United in purpose while second one are youths around a grand pa who ate their future and now compensates them as graduates with 30k monthly…2m is not up to Remi Tinubu daily expenses that she forgets such money at home. Nigeria shall rise again. The old corrupt satans must give way to a new Nigeria
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Jnrprince1(m): 4:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Thanksful:
Lol! Why Tinubu dey stain project dey give am with spit? ,πŸ˜‚

Vote a man who demonstrates vision. See body movement nah
Obidient with their child's play
Re: Compare These Team Photos Of Obi And Tinubu. Which Is More Youth-oriented? by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Hopium:
Give your answer in the comment.

You mean APC the party of criminals. Of course Labour is more youth oriented by far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Firing From All Cylinders (photos) / Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System / Ait Voice Of The Masses Or Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.