Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? (4080 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: If Obi Loses, A Christian Southerner May Never Be President Again / 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Dialpad:

You are obviously not a very smart person, a tribalist to the core...

Did you look at the economic policies of all the 3 contestants, you do not think Tinubu would be the best when it comes to creating an enabling environment for young entrepreneurs like you.

You are looking for someone that will encourage importation rather than exports.

Take the tribal lens off and see things differently

You have said it all. Tinubu is factually proven to be the most progressive and competent candidate running by far.

It takes a lot of bigotry, self-deceit and ignorance to attempt denying that.

This is a leader who was first to innovatively use the bond market to raise fund for delivery of critical infrastructure decades ago, as Governor of Lagos, to derision from his peers.

Today Tinubu's pioneering solution is a favored method all States of Nigeria have adopted as part of their drive to fund the delivery of critical infrastructure. The man was delivering pioneering solutions as if changing socks 😁😁

As you said, some truly need to take their tribal lenses off but I doubt they can.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
We restart from where we stopped kissing Nnamdi Kanu ass

shocked cheesy grin licking unamdi kalus ass?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by EriMma1: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Why this negative talks from the pit of hell?

Faith it! Don't fear it!
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Nicepoker(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I'm ok as long as TINUBU doesn't win . I want a president than will open borders and remove the restrictions on international card payment.my business folded up because of those stupid restrictions
Open borders for what.
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by christistruth01: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Napata77:
Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? undecided

How do we take back our country as Obidients?

What is the long-term agenda, just in case it doesn't go well for Odogwu today?

Go after your Governors and Politicians

Dave Umahi is the only Politician in the SE that loves his People

Soludo is still on Probation
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Almaigaa: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

You never see igbo men at work when they mean business, Them go carry una transformer carry the high tension cables for broad daylight, even come remove una roof for house join grin grin grin grin grin Electric no dey shock them. You go fear them very soon grin grin grin

Na only for East them fit do that one. That's why them no dey try anything when them come North

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by PeterObi4LP: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi will not lose. He must win.

For those planning to vote Tinubu, may all that befall the people of southern Kaduna,Owo, Benue and other places befall you and your family before the end of March. Say Amen if you are still supporting Tinubu.
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Napata77: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2023
EnterpriseMan:
We continue with our japa plans and pray for those that have no way out.

But most importantly we pray for the nation regardless of the winner

But if everybody Japas like you, who will remain in the nation you're praying for?

We need to stay here and fix this country for our children.

Even the abroad sef dey fear me these days with all this Russia, US, Ukraine wahala.

Imagine you dey there dem come begin nuclear war? smiley
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by chukel(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I'm ok as long as TINUBU doesn't win . I want a president than will open borders and remove the restrictions on international card payment.my business folded up because of those stupid restrictions
your business is sabotaging the growth of Nigeria. You see how selfish you are?
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by switlily25(f): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
I will thank God since Atiku will do a better job
You are wise!
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Obrigardo: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Do nothing.
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by fredsamuel1: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Election is never a do or die affair. Whoever wins and whoever loses should accept the result or take the case to court as usual

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by minosky: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2023
I will cease to be a nigerian
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Judybash93(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Japa
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Maxxim: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2023
😁
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Areola14(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2023
If obi loses the election... it's not a big deal, life goes on. We pray that God give us a good leader. Even the worst person can be used by God to reshape nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Stone03: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
This question has no answer and as a matter of fact does not exist.
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by EnterpriseMan: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Napata77:

But if everybody Japas like you, who will remain in the nation you're praying for?

We need to stay here and fix this country for our children.

Even the abroad sef dey fear me these days with all this Russia, US, Ukraine wahala.

Imagine you dey there dem come begin nuclear war? smiley
Well anywhere is better than this jungle occupied by urchins. The plan is to have a better life and pave the way for your kids, if urchins are hell bent on living in poverty, then we better take our families and leave it for them grin
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Jeferious: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against H.E PETER OBI there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads.

3. Educationally, he met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact, Melinda and Bill Gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.
Is he the best governor of Anambra state since 1999?
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by colestephan86: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Napata77:

I will advise that you all should riot and you in particular should lead it
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by BigYash: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Urchins will start begging for giveaway again for another 4years.. Even d corn wen them promise them,then no go see one seed..
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2023
You revert back to "Biafla or nothing", "Nigelia is a zoo", "Buhari is dead. What you have in Aso Rock is Jibrin Al Sudani" or whatever fantasies you guys can come up with.
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by samunaka: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Napata77:

Na for JAPA now
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by juman(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2023
If he loses, the winner is congratulated and supported as the president of the country.
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by badoh(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Was it Tinubu that conceived and implemented the policy that did not favour your business? Did Tinubu forced millions of voters that brought Buhari into power? Tinubu only campained for his party candidate and it is only left for Nigerians to accept or reject him. Tinubu has no hand in the current sutuation of Nigeria except the millions of voters who believed they needed change at that critical time.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by jesmond3945: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Dialpad:
You are obviously not a very smart person, a tribalist to the core...

Did you look at the economic policies of all the 3 contestants, you do not think Tinubu would be the best when it comes to creating an enabling environment for young entrepreneurs like you.

You are looking for someone that will encourage importation rather than exports.

Take the tribal lens off and see things differently

something that they didnt do for 8 years. Remember that he gave us Vp, firs director, finance minister and other portfolios. Even fashola too minister of power.
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by DLuciano: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Napata77:

and what happens id Tinubu loses?
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by jesmond3945: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

This is what I have been saying all along.

You people (just like your Obi) are disgruntled PDP supporters. Obi too will gladly return to PDP.

But just know that by rejoicing an Atiku victory, you are rejoicing another 4-8 years of Northern rule.

And yet, you will call us Fulani slaves.
Anything but apc bro.
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by jesmond3945: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Came4amod:

Fact is people who are voting PO .. don't really know him .. and it's a politics of envy .. because if you are in the system you will know a devil u know is better than the angel .. you don't know .. demonic transforming angel .. don't worry .. people who are shouting PO are doing it.. because they don't like those in power .. forgetting that life Na turn by turn .. una go hear winnnnnmmn
not true. Obi was the only politician that didnt bribe mbaka and what did he get insult and he took it with pride. Obi is ready to resign if he is not performing.
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by jesmond3945: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Dsalvo:

You have said it all. Tinubu is factually proven to be the most progressive and competent candidate running by far.

It takes a lot of bigotry, self-deceit and ignorance to attempt denying that.

This is a leader who was first to innovatively use the bond market to raise fund for delivery of critical infrastructure decades ago, as Governor of Lagos, to derision from his peers.

Today Tinubu's pioneering solution is a favored method all States of Nigeria have adopted as part of their drive to fund the delivery of critical infrastructure. The man was delivering pioneering solutions as if changing socks 😁😁

As you said, some truly need to take their tribal lenses off but I doubt they can.
Then what did he do in buhari's govt for 8 years?
Remember he gave buhari vp, misnster of works and power, finance minister, firs director, minister of mines, lai mohammed. He was apc leader for 8 years. You should judge him with that.
Re: Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do? by Dialpad: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2023
Did Buhari allow they perform optimally

jesmond3945:
something that they didnt do for 8 years. Remember that he gave us Vp, firs director, finance minister and other portfolios. Even fashola too minister of power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai: All The Underhand Dealings Revealed / NANS Commends Tinubu For Approving Reduction In Transport Fare / Ajimobi Promises Jobs For 'Area Boys' In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.