Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician (33396 Views)

EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos / Bandits Ambush Army Convoy In Benue, Cart Away N28 Million Cash And Weapons / Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Dandiz: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Ewo
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Zionmdde: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Shoot them all
Enemies of Nigeria Kee them all
Shoot and interrogate their dead bodies

They are the reasons we are all suffering the scarcity of new notes. They pretend they are fighting for us meanwhile they are the cause of our plight

Anybody caught will bundles of new notes is a terrorist. Send them to hell and share the money to the poor

Rubbish
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2023
Money way them no fit give you on a norm before, na now them wan give you so you vote and them go put themselves back.
God will punish APC as a whole.

Useless people.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2023
Share the money to the indigent in that area

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Finestgurlie(f): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2023
neutralize him immediately angry
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Zionmdde: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2023
post=121209295:
First let them shoot the transporter and the politician

They are the reasons many have died looking for new notes.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Newton2024: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2023
post=121209295:
Urchins should be treated like terrorists. Shoot at sight!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by honour7: 6:55am On Feb 25, 2023
SmartyPants:
I'm not sure moving a mere 2 million naira in casb is really an issue?

Normally, it’s not an issue, but PMB made it an issue in this election.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Goodlady(f): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Where all these monies dey go after recovery?
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by seguno2: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Please from which party....?

The party of the Bourdillon man with bullion vans missing their way to his house of course.

The man who forfeited money to the Americans, for his drug trafficking, and was squatting in Gbenga Daniel’s office before Lagosians were scammed into abandoning Engr. Funsho Williams for him in 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Jerryjasper(m): 6:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Obis victory getting clearer and clearer
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by OgaTheTop2: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2023
checkmatez:
Never heard of so much massive shakeup and arrest on the eve of any Nigeria election as this.
Kudos to the patriotic agencies and operatives

Victory is from God

Vote wisely
Kudos to president Buhari...
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by seguno2: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2023
post=121209295:

And what will the indigent people eat when they finish the money
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by SeeItSayIt: 7:04am On Feb 25, 2023
All evil politicians shall be expose & disgrace in Jesus' Name, AMEN!
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Kulgid(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2023
keymatt:
Kudos to our security agencies. They themselves are tired of wicked and evil politicians plaguing our country. They must not leave any stone unturned to fish out corrupt vote buyers. Expect more of this arrest today.
Vote buyers are murderers.

I'm proud Obidient.
Correct.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2023
It seems like all Nigerian politicians attended a school of greed, there's this greediness in all of them, they strife to keep getting richer, and more corrupt.

Today na election, even while you vote with sense be conscious of your environment and stay safe. ✌️

For your CV and resume design and research writing services check my signature below.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Kobicove(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Having cash with you does not necessarily prove that a person wants to engage in vote-buying
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2023
checkmatez:
Never heard of so much massive shakeup and arrest on the eve of any Nigeria election as this.
Kudos to the patriotic agencies and operatives

Victory is from God

Vote wisely
Exactly, you're on point. I don't know why someone will make himself or herself a tool to be used to carry out nefarious activities especially in a time when eyes dey chook. See as E humble in the pix
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Greattha: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2023
May all these saboteurs be caught, jailed, the cash forfeited and put back into circulation.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Greattha: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
PDAPC

Politicians (not CBN or Buhari) are responsible for scarcity of naira but the same culprits are blaming Emefiele. I hope Obi will change this forever.

No truer words have been spoken.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Manna5050: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2023
I can't thank Mr president enough for this wonderful elections, he has shown that he is neutral, thank you Buhari.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Manna5050: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Many people will be scared of trying to carry cash around today, and that is good for our democracy, say no to vote buying, call the security agencies whenever you see any party agent with cash.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by DJInfluence: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Now a real investigation should include looking at the serial numbers of the new notes to know which bank and branch that came from. And the bank manager arrested for interrogation. He/she should inform the authority who he gave that money to. That in itself in economy sabotage. From there they can arrest all those involved in vote buying as well.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Levels2(f): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2023
I'm glad today is the Dee day.

I'm glad to be among the living who cast is vote to elect our future leader.

I'm glad my vote will count

I'm glad Nigerian have decided

I'm glad we settle for Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

Together we will efforts the change.

Congrats in advance on your victory as president elect of our dear nation.

As we look forward to celebrating the outcome, all batiBati should be rejoice moderately and not to provoke the losser.

My applea to all Obident , you all knew you cant win the race but at least you made a point, a statement and a name in this year election and certainly we have come to terms that you guys are not push over.

Thanks you all and God bless.

From the associate of Batifed nation wide.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Desmondkk123: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2023
simple250:
Instead of selling your vote stay in your house ..say no to vote buying
you are right

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by HellVictorinho7: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
PDAPC

Politicians (not CBN or Buhari) are responsible for scarcity of naira but the same culprits are blaming Emefiele. I hope Obi will change this forever.
that is all u can say
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by press9jatv: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Nice arrest of APC member here. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential election
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by HellVictorinho7: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Kobicove:
Having cash with you does not necessarily prove that a person wants to engage in vote-buying
seconded
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by meobizy(f): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2023
The politician no get name. Ehen, today’s election will be free and fair. The lack of physical cash in circulation means low chances of politicians bribing their way into office. Expect a brazen coup if the “wrong” candidate enters power. We are Africans after all.
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Curious345: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Good move ..

Ahmed Escobar must know that things have changed
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by Curious345: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Kobicove:
who told you ?

You didn't see what happened during the Ekiti election ?
Re: Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Whatever you do, vote wisely. If you doubt your wisdom, ..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback / Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.