Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote (912 Views)

Photos Of People Sleeping At APC Convention: You Can't Cheat Nature! / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) (2) (3) (4)

People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by Ekemini11: 6:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerians are pumped up for the elections like never before. We have had of election cross over night, and now people are even sleeping in their polling unit.

Ensure you come out to vote. The election will be peaceful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftok2lckIXM
Re: People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by Finestgurlie(f): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2023
yes ooo
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

Re: People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by success1smyn(m): 6:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Funny, I don't believe this though because at the end of the day na only 1 vote you get.
Abi why will a sane man sleep in polling station because he want to vote?

Re: People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by Moh247: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Maybe people who came in from long distance to beat the curfew

Re: People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by padi94(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Obi is coming
Joy is Coming
Re: People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by Finestgurlie(f): 6:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:
Maybe people who came in from long distance to beat the curfew
biligi biligi
they're waiting to vote Peter Obi
hahahahaha
Re: People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by Jerryjasper(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2023
The Peter obi effect on this election is just so massive

Re: People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by Zionmdde: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2023
It's time to deliver this country from vultures and cannibals

Re: People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by Nice2023(m): 6:57am On Feb 25, 2023
success1smyn:
Funny, I don't believe this though because at the end of the day na only 1 vote you get.
Abi why will a sane man sleep in polling station because he want to vote?

Some people came from far distance and anything is possible.
Re: People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by JASONjnr(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2023
I bought energy drinks and I bought full goat yesterday.... And we have been preparing it.

My polling unit will be all enjoyment!!!!!

And I heard, the polling unit is an APC winning ground. But I am voting Peter and I know lots of people will do same there ....
Re: People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by Racoon(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Only Peter Obi can make someone do this sacrifice. I am convince the heroin-drug baron will not stimulate anybody interest.
Re: People Sleeping In Their Polling Units To Ensure They Vote by success1smyn(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Nice2023:

Some people came from far distance and anything is possible.

Good New Peter Obi Has Won / A Brief Understanding Of What Went Wrong With The Presidential Election / APGA, PDP House Of Reps Members Defect To APC