Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC (13331 Views)

DSS Explains Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Allowed To Change His Clothes / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / EXPOSED: See Photographic Evidence Of Buhari's Dementia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by Dgovernor88: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2023
I wake up and saw this message on my phone this morning and am making use of Airtel line on it, please how genuine is it??
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
SMS your 9 digits PVC code to 8014 to know your polling unit (Booth) for the upcoming election. Service Cost N50/SMS
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by DanAugust2021: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Trapnews:

Na wa ooo. Nigerians truly deserve Nigeria. The government is denying you your basic right and you are comfortable. Tomorrow, a policeman will stop your from covering a scene and you will start complaining. Rubbish race!
When you don't understand a statement, it's better not to pretend to understand. You can always ask questions. Nobody has stopped you from taking your phone to the polling unit. What they don't want is you taking your phone into the voting cubicle to take pictures of whom you have voted for, so as to convince the guy that gave you money to vote for his candidate that you have delivered.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by newnigerdelta00: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2023
WibusJaga:

Another measure to help prevent vote-buying. πŸ‘

I can chop your money & still vote for Peter Obi. wink

Thief's spirit obi people
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by DanAugust2021: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

FΓ»ck off
OLODO, read carefully next time and stop publicly exposing your ignorance.
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by Mikeshine(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2023
You are allow to use your phone, but do not use it at the VOTING Cubicle. Take your phone another with you, but do not bring it out when you are at the CUBICLE.
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by Goodlady(f): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2023
DanAugust2021:
OLODO, read carefully next time and stop publicly exposing your ignorance.
Seems you want to be unfortunate today. May army n DSS harass you bitterly today. Near me make I pour you hit stew.
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by meobizy(f): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Cixi:
I will perform a seven day fasting and prayer session to ensure this situation befalls you. Amen.
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Be ready with your phones to record any irregularities but don't go into the voting cubicle with it.

This means you must drop it with trusted ally before heading for the cubicle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by DanAugust2021: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Seems you want to be unfortunate today. May army n DSS harass you bitterly today. Near me make I pour you hit stew.
OLODO, it seems you'll have to read every statement five times before you understand.
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by deavicky(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2023
padi94:
How we go use show say we vote our candidates
the number will count.
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by Solababa91(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2023
You'll know during sorting and counting. You can as well snap the duplicate result posted around the Polling area.
pikechukwu6:
Rigging methodology, how do we gather evidence on who we voted for?
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by meobizy(f): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Cixi:
why don't you call me on Whatsapp video call at any given time of choice to confirm my condition, before you start your fasting my number and address is there,
So you don’t have any means of providing for yourself other than trolling Nairaland? Suicide is an option the last time I checked.
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by Owaincouncil: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Thank you all for your counsel, advice and support.
I got to my polling unit safe and sound with my bicycle.
I took costain to oyingbo to Otto to idumota to tinubu and I'm now at my polling unit at kakawa.
People were just going about there normal activities. Some were selling foods, drinks etc.
I saw a police officer at oyingbo and ask him if I can continue when I told him my mission, he said I should go.

First thing I noticed from costain to island is that all the police I met on the road, non is with anything. Either riffle, pistol, tear gas or even stick. In fact, some of them (I suspect) put mufti cloth inside the Suttle bag they carry.

But on island, from idumota to oluwole to tinubu to kakawa and even Css bookshop, there are heavy presence of military officers with various ammunition.

Thank God I'm not wasting this my one vote. Its for PO
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2023
This is what they always used against the voters after collected billions of funds from all the registered political parties, then same inec still disarmed electorates in blood daylight with unknown armed security organizations.

Children of God are Sitting At Home Today against Nigeria.
Exchange of vote is Biafra, the only thing Nigeria security organizations can do is to kidnap unarmed electorates publicly while others gullible sycophantic electorates will stand looking like idiots with fear of what they did not even committed, but because of their sins against the freedom of the children of God Almighty. Nigeria armed unknown security organizations killing protested electorates, still tags them political thugs

Your phones are your weapons use it expose Nigeria armed INEC.
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by Bamorawq5: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Yytffffc

Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Dgovernor88:
I wake up and saw this message on my phone this morning and am making use of Airtel line on it, please how genuine is it??
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
SMS your 9 digits PVC code to 8014 to know your polling unit (Booth) for the upcoming election. Service Cost N50/SMS

Alaye omo INEC scammers of Nigeria.
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2023
DanAugust2021:
When you don't understand a statement, it's better not to pretend to understand. You can always ask questions. Nobody has stopped you from taking your phone to the polling unit. What they don't want is you taking your phone into the voting cubicle to take pictures of whom you have voted for, so as to convince the guy that gave you money to vote for his candidate that you have delivered.

But can electorates be allow to video INEC's activities?
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by DanAugust2021: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

But can electorates be allow to video INEC's activities?
Yes,it's not against the law.
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by Trapnews: 9:10am On Feb 25, 2023
DanAugust2021:
Lame excuse, they can as well come and be putting salt in our meal for us because we are babies. Truly you all deserve your backward region.
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by Alpharey: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2023
SHINJA:
Please our military men should shoot any urchin that misbehave today ..

Shoot their legs..

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

And curse Southeast and the north abi. Urchin
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2023
DanAugust2021:
Yes,it's not against the law.

Why is INEC installing cameras in all the polling units if truely they are not mocking electorates?
Re: Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC by juniorstar(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
But buhari voted and displayed it for the whole world to see..did you make his vote void. Or did you prosecute him. Let the law apply to everyone both high and low before we begin taking you serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fighting Breaks Out At Abuja IDP Camp / Agbaje, Doherty Battle For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket / Seriake Dickson Inaugurates 41-Member Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.