Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) (36375 Views)

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by leisuretym: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by Irupetepete: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2023
People dey vex
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by callmevirus(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2023
A new Nigeria is possible
Vote PODATTI
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by nepapole(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Unnecessary suffer
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by Curious345: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Yes , hundred of thousand of obidient voters in Kano State slept at the pooling unit..

We will give obi victory before 12pm today
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by Curious345: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2023
We begged Ahmed Escobar to step down for peter obi GCFR and avoid the disgrace coming his way ; but he refused ...
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by AZControversial(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2023
smiley

May their sacrifice not be in vain. AMEN!
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by Greattha: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Do you blame them?

The suffering is too much.

You'll be shocked that some of them stayed there because they won't have transport fare to come back if they went home.
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2023
I can't imagine peter obi, kwankwaso and Atiku in one party today, it would have been a tough one for Tinubu but with peter obi, kwankwaso naivety that they will win is a destiny process of making Tinubu Nigeria next President

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by samsam2019: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Senseless people
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Are those voters or Corper attachés to polling units? INEC has always been remiss at providing accommodations for corpers attached to its polling units. Na "youths the clarion call obey" dem dey use scam people shildren every election! Mosquito go bite u tire, people will accuse u ignorantly and in extreme cases attack u! But this particular election that Obi will win soon, go shock 'em all! grin
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Ritchiee:

Tinubu's blessed youths.
We youths have decided to vote for somebody who has a track record,good antecedents of growth and development.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria this 2023.
Tinubu,the man with a midas touch.
God always triumphs.
Joker
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by franchasofficia: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2023
I have never been tensed and restless all my life like I was last night, and it was as if the day refused to break cry

God please show Nigeria mercy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by MorataFC: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Newton2024:
It is importanter. I myself cannot slept well because I'm anticipating for a new and better Nigeria. PDAPC is a criminal party.
gbagaun
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by korede181: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2023
They might be Inec adhoc staffs
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Curious345:
We begged Ahmed Escobar to step down for peter obi GCFR and avoid the disgrace coming his way ; but he refused ...

Where Tinubu dey Get C in politics, Peter obi will have bad F

Tinubu is the kind of politician your shout yeast wish to have, Tinubu stepping down for Peter obi is an imbecilic talk and anyone that make such idiotic statement should be place on psychiatric bed for a year

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by owem19(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2023
President of your generation
Ritchiee:

Tinubu's blessed youths.
We youths have decided to vote for somebody who has a track record,good antecedents of growth and development.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria this 2023.
Tinubu,the man with a midas touch.
God always triumphs.
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by MrBroke(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
This fucking election should be done and over with. TOA, whichever wins, don't give a Bleep cause the right person is always the winner
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by wale0810: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Newton2024:
It is importanter. I myself cannot slept well because I'm anticipating for a new and better Nigeria. PDAPC is a criminal party.
still pdapc will still win make my words
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by Curious345: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Heavensent01:

Where Tinubu dey Get C in politics, Peter obi will have bad F

Tinubu is the kind of politician your shout yeast wish to have, Tinubu stepping down for Peter obi is an imbecilic talk and anyone that make such idiotic statement should place on psychiatric bed for a year
how ? More explanation is kindly requested
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Great
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by phemray(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Parachoko:
Dem just make themselves uncomfortable

By 8:40 I dey go my polling unit go vote for the Jargaban Borgu.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Am ready to move now as well. Asiwaju all the way

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by kozmokaz(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2023
I follow Sha
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by wwe11: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2023
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST

By the Mercy of God and the Help of God upon this nation Nigeria, come 29th May 2023, Peter Obi shall sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...... All to the Glory of God

Declarations Concerning the Rescue of Nigeria
The reign of terror is over in Nigeria – Ezk. 34:25
The reign of oppression is over in Nigeria – Psa. 12:5
The reign of wickedness is over in Nigeria – Psa. 11:5-7
The reign of insecurity is over in Nigeria – Psa. 7:11-16
And whosoever will not let go must go down for this nation to go forward – Isa. 54:15/ Isa. 8:8-10

Declaration Concerning Peace and Prosperity of Nigeria
The peace of God shall reign in Nigeria – Job. 34:29
There shall be no more bloodshed in Nigeria – Isa. 49:24-26
Hypocrites shall no more reign in Nigeria – Job 34:30
Nigeria shall not be destroyed – Gen. 18:26
We shall not see war in Nigeria – Isa. 60:18
The destiny of our great nation Nigeria shall be gloriously restored – Joe. 2:25-26

Declarations Concerning the Church of Christ in Nigeria
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is indestructible – Mt. 21: 41- 44
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is unstoppable – Mt. 16:18
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is unmolest-able – Ps. 105: 13-15
The Church of Christ in Nigeria shall continue to grow and expand – Mt. 16:18
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by ogascomax: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Stop misleading people my friend. Those are INEC ad-hoc staff.
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by Olamind212: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2023
olunbar:
**Before casting your vote, ask your conscience if APC deserves any of you votes with the hardship and agony in the land?

#Voteright

*Olunbar*
I am voting the candidate who has the track records not someone who is only mouthed with nothing to show off
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Holybwoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftok2lckIXM

Nigerians are angry.. Nigerians took this election personal.. gone are the days when young people didn't care about who ruled them.. now, everyone is outside to determine his or her own fate..

https://twitter.com/prudenceoflago3/status/1629346959021465600?t=o_P7vBOj0NeHgwdIviTISA&s=19
They are all obident Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by henrixx(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2023
those could be ad-hoc staff lol

reminds me of my days as a corper when we were adhoc staff
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Very commendable.
This is a sign of a new Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2023
I travelled from my current location to my pulling unit area and lodge in a hotel for this election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 / TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.