Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check (39133 Views)

Fact Check: Did Hollywood Celebrities Endorse Peter Obi As Charly Boy Claimed? / Did US Demand Extradition Of Allen Onyema As Fani-Kayode Claimed? (Fact Check) / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:
A grandpa telling lies like a child. So sad.
No wonder, he has been an upcoming musician even at his age.

It is Buhari that caused all this nonsense. Imagine Pat Utomi going to Isolo INEC office, forcibly entered their conference room and had a press conference there without permission. The officer in charge notified INEC Hqtrs and police but nothing was done.

Telling lies using Obasanjo's name. He knows nothing can be done.
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
SHINJA:

Most urchins don't have brain...

I do see them as cows..

Ignore that Tinubu supporter

You lost the right to mentioning the word "brain" the moment you believe this story (and that Jibrin from Sudan hogwash you guys were spouting the other time).
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2023
BossGerald:
This headline can cause headache undecided

What's wrong with the headline? Just curious.
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Jolomenas: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Okarakwu:
Mr fact checker ,you wanted to verify and went to ask a government official if it is true or not , what were you expecting to hear from government official....learn how to do unbiased fact checking

So you reallY believe a truck can carry 10,000 people?
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Neye412(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Koralords post=121209675]If people normal how can obasonjo in Ogun statue stop a truck in kaduna,charly boy drug dealer weed strong [/
Most of Obi supporters are just something else. They are highly impulsive and act mostly on their figment of imaginations. Some things are just too crass for any objective mind to believe.
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by harbarzzy(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
shigishege:
Werey Obidient people with false news. They never hear results them have started raising false alarm. They must shit and piss for thier bodies today
Obidients the social media youths..Lazy youths that are too lazy to fact checked..They are the ones seeing Obi as a messiah and their ipob ally
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Clevite(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2023
blahc007:
A police officer confirmed the matter this morning....as u de fact check theoritically, this reality.....it might not have happened as it was reported...so u are free to fact check

But I tell you, an officer confirmed it this morning.

Mind you, I'm in the North, so this one no be headline story
I'll be interested in knowing that officer that confirmed as true this news that has been investigated and found to be false by a credible Investigative Journal as The Cable Newspaper.

Did you read this news at all? The Head of Customs in the area said nothing of such happened. Who are in charge of land borders, except the Customs that have debunked the news?

Could you please post the report of that officer that confirmed it, the video or pictures of the said 100 trucks and the 1 million Chadians, and the place they are currently being kept in custody, whether, Custom, Police, DSS or Army barracks? Kindly direct us to the credible news media that report the news as true also, please.
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Goodlady(f): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2023
malware:

I don't argue with shallow fools.
You are the shallow one.
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Goodlady(f): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Jolomenas:

Can you give us a concrete evidence that people were imported in 2015 or you saw it on the news too?
Ask Elrufai
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2023
grin

Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by CHAQUR: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Lol... A celebrity with 192K (thousand) followers and a 192 (a hundred and ninety two) of them doesn't have his music on their playlist. Is that one still relevant...?
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by twilliamx(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by ArewaNorth: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
The fact is this may be fake news. But out of every rumour, there's the truth. Those that were imported to Nigeria in 2015 to vote out GEJ are still roaming the country causing havocs. Somehow, the north aided evil and we are reaping the evil

You ppl are thinking through ur anus.
How is it possible to expect a North to allow a foreigner to vote when PDP, APC and NNPP has spread of strong holds and none of them will allow others to vote against their party.
It is unfortunate that ur education is close to useless because u believe every lies feed to ur empty head on pulpits and social media!
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Goodlady(f): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
ArewaNorth:

You ppl are thinking through ur anus.
How is it possible to expect a North to allow a foreigner to vote when PDP, APC and NNPP has spread of strong holds and none of them will allow others to vote against their party.
It is unfortunate that ur education is close to useless because u believe every lies feed to ur empty head on pulpits and social media!
What about underage voters that's witnessed in the north?
You claimed someone's education is useless but yours is a waste. To hell with you and the North!
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by ArewaNorth: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

What about underage voters that's witnessed in the north?
You claimed someone's education is useless but yours is a waste. To hell with you and the North!

I wish I could've time to send u uncountable number of Eastern teenage voters I have!

This isn't the matter of discarding others!
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by ItswellMike: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Clevite:

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-were-chadians-with-pvcs-arrested-at-nigerian-border-as-charly-boy-claimed/amp
Nigeriens and chaidian have always added to northern population. Is nothing new
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Goodlady(f): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
ArewaNorth:

I wish I could've time to send u uncountable number of Eastern teenage voters I have!

This isn't the matter of discarding others!
Hoobooh booh, booh!
Those easterners you mentioned learned from the north how unruly they are during voting.
It's understandable you guys are aided in population by polygamy cos Islam permits it. But adding underage voters to the list shows you guys are born cheats and always try to win at all cost. Yet your region is terribly afflicted and underdeveloped!
If not that I don't v time too, I ll show you images of various underaged voters in the north.
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by XAUBulls: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by ArewaNorth: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Hoobooh booh, booh!
Those easterners you mentioned learned from the north how unruly they are during voting.
It's understandable you guys are aided in population by polygamy cos Islam permits it. But adding underage voters to the list shows you guys are born cheats and always try to win at all cost. Yet your region is terribly afflicted and underdeveloped!
If not that I don't v time too, I ll show you images of various underaged voters in the north.

SOUTH-EAST CHILD VOTING IN 2023 GENERAL ELECTION
https://twitter.com/mkadamu3/status/1630159073499926529?s=19
Re: Were Chadians With PVCs Arrested At The Border As Charly Boy Claimed? Fact Check by Goodlady(f): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
ArewaNorth:

SOUTH-EAST CHILD VOTING IN 2023 GENERAL ELECTION
https://twitter.com/mkadamu3/status/1630159073499926529?s=19
Noted. Should I open all the archives of child voting in the north?
Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / FG Reveals When New Minimum Wage Will Be Announced / Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Maliya Ibrahim In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.