Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way (35016 Views)

Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired / Pvcs For Sale In Kano, Police Arrest 3 Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2023
uote author=Mrvictorwrite post=121210113]What is the essence of hiding these voters card? When the situation of the country is affecting us all.[/quote]

Even without the cards, registered voters ought to still be able to vote once there is internet to confirm eligibility.

The card should only become compulsory when there is no means of validation.
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by Ade3131: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
kponkedenge:
Trying so hard to disenfranchise the Igbo community in Lagos and SE.

Has anyone else noticed that this things only happens in SE States or Igbo dominated areas outside the SE.

They claim PO is wasting his time, but they are so scared that they are ready to block all avenues so he doesn't get votes.

Guy, comments as yours is the reason why some people are reconsidering voting for Peter Obi. Who are the Igbos? Aren't they Nigerians?

You should say they're trying to disenfranchise Nigerians in places where it seems like PO has upper hand and not make it sound so sectarian. If all tribes vote for their tribesman, I'm sure you know who the winner is going to be.

Learn the PR thing or don't bother commenting jare.

1 Like

Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by Kelvin3476: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Parachoko:
I wish it was discovered earlier

No movement today except people working for INEC or election observers
MOVEMENT DEY
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by Tannhauser(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:

As long as Okoros don't vote. It's perfectly OK.

They should have stayed in the East where IPOB dictates when they go out.

My dear brother, do the research, dictators consume their supporters and adversaries alike.

1 Like

Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by udemzyudex(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Na coper fit don go lodge for that side forget him bag

Which kind mumu excuse be this,abi you think say everything na joke?
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by Tannhauser(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Ade3131:

Guy, comments as yours is the reason why some people are reconsidering voting for Peter Obi. Who are the Igbos? Aren't they Nigerians?

You should say they're trying to disenfranchise Nigerians in places where it seems like PO has upper hand and not make it sound so sectarian. If all tribes vote for their tribesman, I'm sure you know who the winner is going to be.

Don't mind the idi.ot, Peter Obi is a fine candidate but he may lose because of igbos

1 Like

Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by otomatic(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Ayolamba103:
My question is that, where was Peter Obi people keep shouting as the true messiah during Endsars. I guess he lived in Lagos. I don’t believe in him, all of them are the same

So since all of them are the same, what should we do?
We shouldn't vote anybody?
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by do4luv14(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2023
seborrhic:

Likely owner took an olosho to the hotel and after a round of good pounding,forgot his PVC there.
One of the many careless Nigerians and after he would be shouting this government is bad,but when they had opportunity to effect a change, didn't.

look well before typing, so more the 20 people carry olosho enter and forget their cards

1 Like

Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by geladinho1(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
All because they want to suppress lgbo vote
Thats your problem
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by royal231(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2023
I heard that you can also vote without the pvc if you registered already and have the details

How true is this info
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by playpaz: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by ScamHunter: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Ade3131:

Its people like you hiding your heads in the sand that gives evil doers the confidence to do evil. Commonsense should told you that the easiest way to stop Obi is by disenfranchising Igbo, his tribe and SS, where he has the highest support base.

Buhari and APC did exactly that in 2015, why wont Tinubu and APC repeat same if it worked for Buhari? Those of us in the north in 2015 saw them hiding lists such as EZ ...because they're aware that Ezekiel and Eze weren't voting Buhari. Someone saw where they his the list that was why Igbo people under that list could vote in the polling unit.

Stop supporting rubbish to sound tolerant and woke. One more thing, I don't care who you vote. Vote in another idiot and the country, not just Igbo would suffer it.
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by esere826: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Dangrace01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_GlXawwII4

Missing PVC for Okota Isolo LGA found in Nobis Hotel Ago palace way

If you were unable to collect your PVC at okota isolo local government you can rush to Nobis Hotel Ago palace way to check if your PVC is there.

Best they announce on social media names on cards they found. Those people will come pick them up, instead of saying everyone should come there to find their cards
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by guruAlex(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Do you know you can earn between 2k to 5k everyday by posting on Escobarrh and telling your friends to also do the same. Check your wallet after posting to see earnings. https://www.escobarrh.com/
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by Hopez456(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2023
royal231:
I heard that you can also vote without the pvc if you registered already and have the details

How true is this info
Debunked by inec
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by Lithiumite: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2023
kponkedenge:
Trying so hard to disenfranchise the Igbo community in Lagos and SE.

Has anyone else noticed that this things only happens in SE States or Igbo dominated areas outside the SE.

They claim PO is wasting his time, but they are so scared that they are ready to block all avenues so he doesn't get votes.

I mavel at the rate you people push out dim witted propaganda to achieve your goal.......so if APC wants to disenfranchise igbos as you claim,so they would go hide PVCs in nobis hotel, are you hearing yourself......and your ilk are jerking off on it like rabies dogs.

You guys can't seem to achieve anything without propaganda......what miserable clowns you guys are
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by ScamHunter: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Tannhauser:

My dear brother, do the research, dictators consume their supporters and adversaries alike.

Leave him. Many people that shouted sai baba in 2015 in the middlebelt have since been buried. Mumu people.
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by Ade3131: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2023
ScamHunter:

Its people like you hiding your heads in the sand that gives evil doers the confidence to do evil. Commonsense should told you that the easiest way to stop Obi is by disenfranchising Igbo, his tribe and SS, where he has the highest support base.

Buhari and APC did exactly that in 2015, why wont Tinubu and APC repeat same if it worked for Buhari? Those of us in the north in 2015 saw them hiding lists such as EZ ...because they're aware that Ezekiel and Eze weren't voting Buhari. Someone saw where they his the list that was why Igbo people under that list could vote in the polling unit.

Stop supporting rubbish to sound tolerant and woke. One more thing, I don't care who you vote. Vote in another idiot and the country, not just Igbo would suffer it.

Wahala for who no understand English ooo.

Pls read my comment again, but this time, do it slowly and gently. Afterwards go back and read what you wrote.
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by reddingtonblack: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
All because they want to suppress lgbo vote

I don't know why you people ascribe so much importances to an identity, democracy is a government of majority

Are igbos more than yorubas in there land ?? or do igbos have the numbers to dictate Lagos ??

For a minority tribe, whats there to surpress ...

1 Like

Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by ScamHunter: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Tannhauser:

Don't mind the idi.ot, Peter Obi is a fine candidate but he may lose because of igbos
You're actually an ediot. Your hatred for Igbo will finish you
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by sonofthunder: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Dangrace01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_GlXawwII4

Missing PVC for Okota Isolo LGA found in Nobis Hotel Ago palace way

If you were unable to collect your PVC at okota isolo local government you can rush to Nobis Hotel Ago palace way to check if your PVC is there.

Are we sure they are missing PVC's or bought PVC's?
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by ScamHunter: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Ade3131:

Wahala for who no understand English ooo.

Pls read my comment again, but this time, do it slowly and gently. Afterwards go back and read what you wrote.
k

Too busy to read rubbish twice, over
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by Grace001: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2023
There is nothing like free and fair in this election
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by royal231(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Hopez456:
Debunked by inec

Thanks
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by MuchAdo: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Piggiiddiootts aint seen nothing yet cheesy
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by Caramia2020(m): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerians in any form of authority act like demi god
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by reddingtonblack: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2023
PointZerom:

My house is in Oseni street okota. The whole okota, Mushin, Ojo Apapa are Igbo dominated areas in Lagos.

McOluoma have blocked sensitive materials from going to Ojo, Mushin and Apapa a.

Una go just carry phone type rubbish becos data is cheap,

Them don use victim mentality swear for una, even the ones in the East are still crying wolf in there land,, Tinubu is sponsporing simon

At every election you will find only IGBOS cry pre & post election, there are hausas and other tribe in lagos But igbos make everything about themselves.
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by JealousCobra(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2023
If obi loses this election, we will not take it oh!!!!

Revolution loading...... 75%
Re: Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way by PointZerom: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Una go just carry phone type rubbish becos data is cheap,

Them don use victim mentality swear for una, even the ones in the East are still crying wolf in there land,, Tinubu is sponsporing simon

At every election you will find only IGBOS cry pre & post election, there are hausas and other tribe in lagos But igbos make everything about themselves.

You're guilty.
Just shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo / Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.