Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today (918 Views)

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by PrinceOfLagos: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Today is surely going to be fun as I and my girlfriend will be going out together to the poling unit in my crib to vote for our preferred candidate, Mr Peter Obi of the Labour Party.

We choose Peter Obi because we believe that our future in the next 8 years is safe in his hands .

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Emmanuella00(f): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2023
God bless you all

5 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Okoroawusa: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Make one promise to us today about Tinubu not winning although we are still waiting for your last promise.

Nekwagi ne girlfriend....I wonder the kind woman wey agree for you.... hahahaha! See you at the end of the tunnel bro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by PrinceOfLagos: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Make one promise to us today about Tinubu not winning although we are still waiting for your last promise.

Nekwa ne girlfriend....I wonder the kind woman wey agree for you.... hahahaha! See you at the end of the tunnel bro
Baba, you sef know sey Tinubu bought the APC primary with money and that's the reason why he's not in good terms with OSINBAJO and Rotimi amaechi .

Maybe I would have deactivated as promised if Tinubu didn't dollarised the in-house APC primary .

But this election is different because I will be voting so will over 200million Nigerians . We will choose the candidate of our choice and insha Allah Peter Obi will win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Brek: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Okoroawusa: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Baba, you sef know sey Tinubu bought the APC primary with money and that's the reason why he's not in good terms with OSINBAJO and Rotimi amaechi .

Maybe I would have deactivated if promised if Tinubu didn't dollarised the in-house APC primary .

But this election is different because I will be voting so will over 200milliom Nigerians . We will choose the candidate of our choice and insha Allah Peter Obi will win.
Ngwanu nwannem....by this evening/tomorrow anyi amalu how far. But learn to always fulfill your promise especially when made in public. It's a show of strong character. I am saying this not necessarily on politics matter but in everything you do.

8 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Ngwanu nwannem....by this evening/tomorrow anyi amalu how far. But learn to always fulfill your promise especially when made in public. It's a show of strong character. I am saying this not necessarily on politics matter but in everything you do.
Today is going to be an interesting day of our lives

It's going to be interesting because whatever decision we make today at the poll will either make or break us so we must vote wisely .

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by bender79: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2023
God bless the both of you

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by PrinceOfLagos: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2023
bender79:
Thanks , You too

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Adaisback(f): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Brek:
Peter Obi ooo
my darling, kedu?

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Finestgurlie(f): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Adaisback:
my darling, kedu?
remember your promise ooo to give me ikpu ❤️❤️
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by kokoA(m): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2023
You shall celebrate today and an extra blessing for a bouncing baby shall be added to your union this night. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Adaisback(f): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Finestgurlie:
quit being jealous. It's just a harmless greeting cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by PrinceOfLagos: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2023
kokoA:
You shall celebrate today and an extra blessing for a bouncing baby shall be added to your union this night. Amen.
Lol yeah right 💕💕💕
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Airforce1(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Nice one brother , God bless you

1 Like

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Jerryjasper(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2023
For this same alone I suggest you guys should get married ohhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Okoroawusa: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It's going to be interesting because whatever decision we make today at the poll will either make or break us so we must vote wisely .
Nsogbu adiro

8 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Okoroawusa: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
bender79:
You too bro

8 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Okoroawusa: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Adaisback formerly Adadike....kedu ubosi ibidoro nyebe ikpu? Because if that is the case kam kwua na line...

8 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by VinnyBaba: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2023
OP,

When PETER OBI is announced as Winner,

Celebrate am well oo.

Take her inside room and 'Win' with ur G.... tongue cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Well-done

1 Like

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Adaisback(f): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Adaisback formerly Adadike....kedu ubosi ibidoro nyebe ikpu? Because if that is the case kam kwua na line...
leave me and finestgurlie alone biko. Onwelu onye ogbasitalu. Abughi m kezaiah, Chukwu agaghi ekwe. Nkweta godu, so ofu onye Ka o ga bu Maka na amutaghi m igba n'ezi. Mana Ka ma nga eso gi, nga la ba amu aboki ( tufiakwa ) ma Ka na ibughi ezibo nmadu. Icholu Ka onye nwulu anwu chi ba obodo a .
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Finestgurlie(f): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Adaisback:
leave me and finestgurlie alone biko. Onwelu onye ogbasitalu. Abughi m kezaiah, Chukwu agaghi ekwe. Nkweta godu, so ofu onye Ka o ga bu Maka na amutaghi m igba n'ezi. Mana Ka ma nga eso gi, nga la ba amu aboki ( tufiakwa ) ma Ka na ibughi ezibo nmadu. Icholu Ka onye nwulu anwu chi ba obodo a .
Hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ajo ọnụ
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Adaisback(f): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ajo ọnụ
but you know am right na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Peacemaker5128: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Today is surely going to be fun as I and my girlfriend will be going out together to the poling unit in my crib to vote for our preferred candidate, Mr Peter Obi of the Labour Party.

We choose Peter Obi because we believe that our future in the next 8 years is safe in his hands .

it is unfortunately that you made your girlfriend to Labour in vain
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by successmatters(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

We will vote for Peter Obi again and again.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by WorldRichest: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Happy voting. Losers Group. Losers flock together. We keep on humiliating losers. Meet us at the Supreme Court after your loss at the election booths and at the Election Tribunal
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by DomPerignon: 7:30am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

A day after you embraced your biafran color riot flag
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by sreamsense: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I commensurate with this guy over time and effort wasted supporting obi presidential scam. For me I can sense failure afar off and run towards where success is to queue. I can't tolerate failure like this guy. Loss indeed! Yet, he never learnt anything after wasting his effort, the and money for fruitless effort. I warned him to use his brain well and spend his hard earn money to eat food or give to the needy around him aside obi, but; unfortunately, he didn't listen. I just pray his girl friend will not also run away after obi loss. Next time, please; listen to the voice and wise councel of the elders.

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by Peacemaker5128: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2023
OP labour in vain
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by DomPerignon: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Where that your mgbeke girlfriend ?
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Will Be Voting For Peter Obi Today by DomPerignon: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Where that your mgbeke girlfriend ,?

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Gave Bola Tinubu A Void Vote / Waec Should Be The Minimum Requirement To Be Able To Vote In NG / South Africans On Nairaland Are Right On What They Call Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.