Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC (12648 Views)

Breaking: Binani- Only Court Can Reverse My Victory Not INEC. Election Tribunal / Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by adenigga(m): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2023
The Independent National Electoral Commission has advised Nigerians to vote for the candidate of their choice in today’s general elections, rather than staying at home and praying.

The Head of Voter Education and Publicity Department of the commission, Federal Capital Territory, Ms Agnes Akpe, said this while disclosing readiness of the INEC to conduct elections in the Federal Capital Territory.

Akpe said that the distribution of sensitive materials began on February 23 and the last batch was distributed to the Abuja Municipal Area Council on February 24.

She said that the materials were brought to the six area councils so that stakeholders such as the media, political parties, and other agents could witness the distribution.

She said, “Your prayer points will not count, it is your vote that will count.

“So, we brought the materials for the six area councils here. The reason for bringing them here was that the media could be a witness and the political parties, IPAC and other agents.

“Aside from that, we also needed to add the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System that was with us because we had to configure them for each of the polling units.

“When they brought the ballot papers, we added the BVAS for each of the area councils and sent them under heavy security.

“So, we are pretty much ready. ”
Source: https://punchng.com/Only-your-votes-will-count-prayer-points-will-not-INEC

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Moh247: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Fact

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by lhordspy: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2023
What about insults? Ohh I forgot, and online poll ?

Very hard brutal lesson will be learnt today.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Dangrace01: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Vote Peter Obi for president

120 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by inoki247: 7:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Lol some people are still for INEC to put candidate pishure on the ballot 🗳️ paper...

Make them help us Try count Insult join some people need it....

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Malory: 7:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Yes o. Nigerians have chosen Obi as our incoming president.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by WibusJaga: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2023

Rather, our Prayer Points will make our votes count. wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Malory: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:
Fact

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Ofunaofu: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
What about insults?

Ohh I forgot, online poll ?

Ihordspy, where is Tinubu

There are no pictures of him anywhere not even his home town Iragbiiji to cast his vote like other presidential candidates

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Emmanuella00(f): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2023
He (Obi)have won 🥇 this elections. I have called 📞 All my family and relatives, friends and well wishers including my ancestors to vote 🗳 for you (LP) mama, papa and pikin. ✅ victory ✌️ is yours 🙏🙏🙏💪

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Racoon(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Yes! Prepare, pray and then vote with with your conscience intact. We prayed seriously over this election down here in Apapa and we believed God has answered us. Just waiting the manifestation. Purposeful preparation and prayers leads to success.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by jlinkd78(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Fact
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by jlinkd78(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Yes

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Scholes007(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2023
I hope buhari makes sure of free and fair election. Then there is no need to worry because propaganda can only lead to a limit.

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by press9jatv: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Yes soo. Atiku Abubakar wins today’s presidential poll

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Psalmistproject: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Moslems understands this principle.

Christians make una dey play

God have answered through OBI if you are still praying instead of getting out there to change things then you are simply a witch!

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Halifaxguy: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerians abeg make una no fall our hands oh. We in the diaspora want Nigeria to get it right this time. Our hope is on you guys to make it happen "A New Nigeria is possible". Please make una no vote Tinubu or Atiku. Peter Obi is the man, abeg make una go vote Obi for better 9ja. I wish una well from Canada.

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by marlow1962(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Fir sure
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by letitrainnow(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Both works together

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Axis313(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
When I heard some group of Christians gathered and praying for Obi's victory,I just laugh it off,God will not come down to help you,you have to help yourself.

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by MrBroke(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Actually none of those counts
Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by lessonotes(f): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Someone says:

If Obi wins, he will be excited
If Tinubu wins he will be Happy
If Atiku wins he will be Sad.

As INEC has declared that results will be faster this time around, we pray so, that will reduce the spread of fake news since anxiety has already built up in the polity.

May the best Man Win and May the Country Rejoice.

Jesus Christ the Same Yesterday, Today and Forever - Heb 13:8

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Curious345: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Yes.. I'm already at my pooling boot area

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
INEC is savage grin grin

Twitter rants will not count!
Nairaland noise will not count!

We will show them today that they are Politically clueless.

If it is sure fo any of you Obedients, come and bet 2.5m.

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Curious345: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
We are at the pooling boot . Waiting for sensitive materials to arrive .

Everyone here in ikeja is obedient ..
I am yet to see any urchin ....

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by DesChyko: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
My dear INEC, our prayers are actually against the demons that will possess your agents today. We saw how they were arresting people (APC & PDP agents) with the supposedly scarce notes in huge quantities. I also see mini demons rejoicing that their party has bribery strength.

There is no doubt their primary target is INEC and it is the demons the prayers are meant for.

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by engrflames: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Good one from INEC.
My vote will count and my vote is for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Agbadocassava: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Lol, reason why Tinubu will enter

Re: Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC by Bobotic(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi All The Way!!!

VOTE FOR LABOR PARTY!

How Splitting Of Ministries Left Workers In Confusion / The Origin Of Nigeria [video] / Lagos Residents Decry Regular Road Crashes By Clubgoers