Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Labor Party: Why I Am Voting For Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Party: Why I Am Voting For Obi (265 Views)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / 'I am voting for the future of children, '-says 85-year-old woman / I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labor Party: Why I Am Voting For Obi by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Nations are not built with wealth. Nations are with on character and values.

Africa has the world largest natural resources but are the poorest in the world. This is largely because of they have no good character and value.

Africa celebrate corruption, easy virtues and easy wealth. This has made almost everyone on the continent to run after money.

Can you imagine a youth saying, "education is a scam?"

This is how far we have gone down. But can they be wrong when we celebrate the kinds of McOluomo, Atiku, Tinubu, etc.

It is time to take back our country and reposition it on the path of good character and value which Obi of labor party represent.

Vote labor party with me for a new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Labor Party: Why I Am Voting For Obi by Mraphel: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Why you are wasting your votes

(1) (Reply)

Why There Should Be No Need for Protest / 2023 General Election & Issues Of Nulification By Election Petition Tribunal / Farmers Congratulate Tinubu, Ready For ‘agbado’ Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.