Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) (52058 Views)

Gov Election 2023: Sanwo-olu Wins Tinubu Polling Unit Amid Low Turnout / Omoria Michael Registered Twice At Tinubu's Polling Unit - FIJ / Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by a4cube: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2023
FarahAideed:
Tinubu votes in Ikoyi na
Alausa.

The presidential election has been delayed at the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu’s polling unit, Polling Units 085, Ward 3, Sunday Adigun, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos State.

Today's Vanguard

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by nnamxxx(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
You obidients are so mischievous. Alausa is not Tinubu's polling unit. See how you are just spreading fake news. Alausa is on the mainland and Tinubu has his polling unit on the Island around Ikoyi or so. Spending fake news won't gain you victory in the election. Go out there and make your vote count for your candidates and stop spending lies.

Not true. Tinubu's polling booth is in Alausa beside Ikeja shopping mall (ShopRite)
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Racoon:
@Nigerian Army, NFIU, ICPC, EFCC, DSS,NPF, NSCDC, must be deploy to every polling unit if possible. Sane Nigerians mean business this time around.

Na now una knw say Nigerian Army is so important and are working? Una all dey mad.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by UrPapa: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Lol. Does Tinubu need to pay voters at this strongest hold?
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Enskynelson(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
You obidients are so mischievous. Alausa is not Tinubu's polling unit. See how you are just spreading fake news. Alausa is on the mainland and Tinubu has his polling unit on the Island around Ikoyi or so. Spending fake news won't gain you victory in the election. Go out there and make your vote count for your candidates and stop spending lies.
Na Obidients be AIT? AIT is for PDP.
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by saysugar(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Yeye people, just deceiving u people, efcc is there for PDP agents
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Sholaco: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2023
So what did they discovered after the storm
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Spanki(f): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Mischievous is an understatement. Evil and a bunch or incarnate ingrates. From Nigeria is a zoo headed by a dead Jibrin from Sudan - to Nigeria must be divided - to wanting to be the President of Nigeria.... Bunch of hippocampals

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Strangebuttrue(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2023
UrPapa:
Lol. Does Tinubu need to pay voters at this strongest hold?
I am afraid he would lose if he does not buy votes
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by raskymonojendor: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2023
This Nairaland wack mods just push all sort of nonsense misinformation to front page.
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by sallyopy(f): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2023
planetE:
Good job EFCC. Monitor that bastard very well. No room for vote buying. May Tinubu fail woefully so that he will realize that the destiny of over 200 million people is far more greater than his political ambition.
the hate for this man is so much.
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by a4cube: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Alausa
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Pascal9: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
Tinubu always vote in alausa, you know nothing
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Winters23: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Not surprised u don't know your candidate's polling unit.

Same guy none of his supporters know his age or primary school he attended

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by nnamxxx(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2023
BJanta:
. Does Tinubu live at Alausa ? Would he be living at Ikoyi and registered at Alausa ? Has he ever voted at Alausa before? Desperate Obidirty at work, and always with so much imperfections and shallow wisdom.

He doesn't live in Alausa but that has always been his polling booth. I understand he has a residence beside the Ikeja shopping mall (ShopRite).
If you check his inec form that was shown to the public you would see that he used Alausa as his address.
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Soulvein: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
Is Obidient the AIT that reported the news?
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Menclothing: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Fake news
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by shonepa(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Make dem dey their fantacy island, as dem like film....efcc don dey give dem movie to watch.

MiztaDynameek:

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Finestgurlie post=121213271]Moh247 come ooo[/quote

He's hiding under the bed
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Berankis: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
This is why Nigerians will continue to suffer! All these unnecessarily drama just because of Tinubu, can't you stupid people see that he 8s the tartget? Why are they afraid of him? He is the only candidate for now that can break the jinx of the northerners and they are well aware of this.
The same reason why they killed MKO Abiola after he won the elections.
I am at my own polling unit now to vote my candidate, this is talk and do.
I wish him victory.
Tinubu my candidate.
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Lithiumite: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Chinjo2:
That Iragbiji drug barron must be humiliated today.

To what end!! You people just love sensationalism.....you think tinubu will have dollars in alausa to share?

Well if you could believe 1m chadians were caught in 100 trucks in Kaduna,I am not surprised
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2023
FarahAideed:
Tinubu votes in Ikoyi na
no na alausa
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Shey na Alausa dey de buy vote abi for the outskirts of town ..Efcc sef
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by MatrixCircle: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2023
NSNA:
Biting fingers that feed

It seems like Obidients want Tinubu to lose more than they want Obi to win
Yes I want Tinubu to loose.
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Minjim: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Why is Buhari working hard to embarrass Tinubu like this.

Tinubu doesn't need to bribe Lagosians to vote for him. He does not even need to bribe any Yorubas.

Why aren't they harrassing Atiku in Adamawa?
After all the only person caught now claimed Atiku sent him.

That's why I said all those new notes they were claiming they ceased yesterday were all set ups. It just to justify their failed Naira re-colouring policy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by GypsyStings: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2023
FarahAideed:
Tinubu votes in Ikoyi na

Lies. Tinubu Votes in Alausa!!

Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
its not fake news, his polling unit is near shoprite at alausa here
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Berankis:
This is why Nigerians will continue to suffer! All these unnecessarily drama just because of Tinubu, can't you stupid people see that he 8s the tartget? Why are they afraid of him? He is the only candidate for now that can break the jinx of the northerners and they are well aware of this.
I wish him victory.

Shut the trash. He's a thief and a drug baron
Tinubu my candidate.
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by Minjim: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
ashawopikin:
no na alausa

Tinubu lives at Ikoyi. His unit is at Ikoyi.

What with all these propaganda.

Later EFCC will deny this fake news by AIT and Atiku
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by GypsyStings: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Berankis:
I wish him victory.
Tinubu my candidate.

When Tinubu connived with the Northerners to undermine GEJ's government, nobody said anything. Now thesame thing is happning to him, you urchins are screaming blue murder! Nonsense!!
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by ezegold4we: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Watch channels TV, showing Tinubu walking with his daughter and wife and official's in alusa in Ikeja

His voting place is in Ikeja, u guy's should stop this blind argument, watch it live on channels TV now.
Re: EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) by GypsyStings: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Minjim:

Tinubu lives at Ikoyi. His unit is at Ikoyi.

What with all these propaganda.

Later EFCC will deny this fake news by AIT and Atiku

If you listen, you will learn more. Most of you urchins don't even know the unit of your principal! Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.