Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed (748 Views)

2023: Oyo LP Deputy Chairman, Other Party Members Defect To PDP / APC Women Rally Support For Tinubu, Other Party Candidates In Abuja / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by ifytrik(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2023
So I went to cast my vote today and I found out it was only PDP and APC logo that was clearly printed on the ballot sheet, I called a friend of mine in Enugu this morning and he complained of it also, I hope inec really mean to conduct free and fair election sha

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by Hopium: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2023
CORNfused printing machine. Person no even know if na APC or PDP him dey support cheesy

You reach your PU see say pandora don lule cheesy Maybe na tears cloud your eye wey no make you see LP logo clearly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by OnknownSoldier: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2023
You are already gathering excuses to justify your unavoidable defeat. Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by Jones4190(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2023
stop wailing chinedeu

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by inoki247: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Lol you people don start with excuse again....

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by ifytrik(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2023
OnknownSoldier:
You are already gathering excuses to justify your unavoidable defeat. Lol
if only you voted today you would have found out what am talking about, no matter how you try obi will surely win this election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by OmoFiditi: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2023
INEC will not be allowed to push this country to a Two-party state where we are only allowed to replace one criminal with another.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by LocalStandard1(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Note: Many Labour Party supporters are either voting or sharing situation reports of their units while Tinubu supporters are busy at home typing laughters.

It he who laughs last that laughs best!
I am encouraged by the OBIdients today, good job!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by LocalStandard1(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2023
ifytrik:
if only you voted today you would have found out what am talking about, no matter how you try obi will surely win this election

Thess people do not vote, they're all at home thats why you don't here anything about their PUs just disturbances online.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by ifytrik(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Thess people do not vote, they're all at home thats why you don't here anything about their PUs just disturbances online.
majority of them don't even have voters card, their initial plans to steal ballot box did not work and since they don't have voters card, there is nothing else they can do than stay at home and conduct election online
Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by Drealman20: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2023
ifytrik:
So I went to cast my vote today and I found out it was only PDP and APC logo that was clearly printed on the ballot sheet, I called a friend of mine in Enugu this morning and he complained of it also, I hope inec really mean to conduct free and fair election sha

Excuse upon excuse for your imminent defeat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by LocalStandard1(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2023
ifytrik:
majority of them don't even have voters card, their initial plans to steal ballot box did not work and since they don't have voters card, there is nothing else they can do than stay at home and conduct election online

Who needs to stress himself voting when his candidate is Tinubu the money man. He has people buying votes as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Other Party Logo Aside PDP And APC Are Not Clearly Printed by ScamHunter: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Note: Many Labour Party supporters are either voting or sharing situation reports of their units while Tinubu supporters are busy at home typing laughters.

It he who laughs last that laughs best!
I am encouraged by the OBIdients today, good job!

God bless you, brother. The disgrace they want Nigeria and black people to continue to be will fall on their own heads.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50k For Who Can Answer This / Why Was Results No Uploaded On The IREV / Picture Of Omo Agege Campaigning With "Obidient Movement" Banner In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.