Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife (61607 Views)

We Will No Longer Accredit Observer Groups That Don’t Submit Reports – INEC / Gov. Wike Fumes As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him/wife (video) / BVAS Fails To Accredit Wike, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Ubanz: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hahahahahaha
I warned him, but he was busy doing gragra

1 Like

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by fola2222: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
His vote is not needed

2 Likes

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
kkonyeji:

OBI-DATTI & OBIdients will be ur undoing.
Wike, a PDP man was mentioned yet u couldn't help but involve Obi in ur stupid comment.
Surely, obi is causing u sleepless nights.

I don't care, Obi and his obidaft people have proven to be very foolish in thinking in the last 7 months
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by joyd200: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
The machines in the North would not experience much difficulties compare to the ones in the South, leading to either Atiku or Tinubu's victory.

But, if Atiku wins the election, then Kwankanso would win the next after 4 or 8 years. The South should go and Bleep themselves in the court.
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Ecosystem4u: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
He was making so much noise all for his evil selfish interest and ambition, you will be disgraced!

1 Like

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Asgard13: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
obembet:

Ode, he will still vote.

Atiku is your next president

See as you fresh.. I see say Wike Dey spend rivers money ..

Vote Atiku . .. make all your village people follow fresh..

No Dey too greedy..

Power to the people
PDP!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by kingyakos: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Oya go supreme Court
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by honestivo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Any one going against ppl choice will be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by AmazingELixir: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asgard13:
Even BVAs reject the bandit ..

Oya use money make e work.. senseless fool

He wan go vote Apc .. God cAtch am..

Na to rant be the next

You see how uncivilized and illogical you sound...and people like you want to woo others to support your candidate...don't worry by tomorrow your wailing will begin unabated.

1 Like

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Proudlyomonna: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jones4190:

don't change your profile to green white green zobo frag after today

Mthweee cheesy cheesy

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Emekaonline: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asgard13:

Na to rant be the next

Will you fools also say the same if this fails for your Pandora?
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by DKM123: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hahahaha. Good for him. Yeye fowl.
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wike is on his own now. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Emekaonline: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
honestivo:
Any one going against ppl choice will be disappointed

Only God choice will win and not ipob pandora choice
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by MrBanner(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bacib:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 7 8
6 2 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gzif-bD_gA
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, thanks

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod Dominique Dragnet
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by sisisioge: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Naija ....which way nau? Na real wa o
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Asgard13: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
AmazingELixir:

You see how uncivilized and illogical you sound...and people like you want to woo others to support your candidate...don't worry by tomorrow your wailing will begin unabated.

Go and sit down..

We don see civilized Wike and his urchins

I go slap you naa.. just say I no fit
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by dappydozzy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bonapart:
Every enemy of Nigeria will continue to face disappointment this way. Obi is coming......

How can you call a leader loved by his people an enemy of Nigeria, remember when you point your finger to fellow man, the others point at you, reflect on yourself before calling others enemies of Nigeria, I want to ask you ? Are you a saint ?
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by winner37(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
😜😜😜
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by JJuanMiguel: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
The Northern agenda is getting clearer by the minute!

Nigerians generally are not serious with government jobs including the Inec officials.

So stop trying to play victim at any given opportunity, it's pathetic.
This issue is not restricted to any certain region.
https://www.nairaland.com/7585052/shettima-leaves-polling-unit-over

1 Like

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by sharone21(f): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bacib:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 7 8
6 2 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gzif-bD_gA
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, thanks

Be adding GRAPHICS henceforth pls.

Thank you
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Felixtuta(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
The worst is yet to come
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Buksaylor: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Sirnioking(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thunder fire you, na you be fool no be my brother.
Asgard13:

Na to rant be the next
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jones4190:
will you die if you think positive?

Will you die if you face reality??!
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
duro4chang:
Haaaaaaaaaa! We will not take it.! INEC is biased! No no! We cannot take it!

😂😂😂😂your HBP will soon kill you...you better save your anguish till after obi has won so you can drink sniper once and for all...mumu.
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Asgard13: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Sirnioking:
Thunder fire you, na you be fool no be my brother.

Na you wan fight for your bros ..

Hehehehe

Na wao!

1 Like

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Buksaylor: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
dappydozzy:

How can you call a leader loved by his people an enemy of Nigeria, remember when you point your finger to fellow man, the others point at you, reflect on yourself before calling others enemies of Nigeria, I want to ask you ? Are you a saint ?

Loved by which people...?
That's what you people outside think...
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Nigerians generally are not serious with government jobs including the Inec officials.

So stop trying to play victim at any given opportunity, it's pathetic.
This issue is not restricted to any certain region.
https://www.nairaland.com/7585052/shettima-leaves-polling-unit-over

Speak for yourself. I don't know what that insulting statement 'play the victim' means.

Many of you hate to face reality!

I did a research... Made clear observations, but you will rather 'play it safe'! You will rather stay politically correct!

Well, pardon me for not toeing that simplistic path.

This same thing played out in 2015 (research it)!
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by tunapawizzy: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
both living and non-living thing dey reject Wike..... atiku do am first...now BVAS reject am

2 Likes

Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Truthshscrazy: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
what does it take to ensure everything is working a day to elections? INEC DEY CRAZE WITH THEIR YEYE MACHINES.
Re: Wike Disappointed As BVAS Fails To Accredit Him, Wife by Bonapart(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
dappydozzy:

ogbeni disappear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce / Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics) / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.