Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Set Up And Do Complete Installation For Bottle And Pure Water Factory - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Set Up And Do Complete Installation For Bottle And Pure Water Factory (188 Views)

The Most Firm Printing Way For Bottle Packaging / Installation And Repair Of PET Blowing Machine For Bottle Water / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Set Up And Do Complete Installation For Bottle And Pure Water Factory by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Do you want to set up a bottle water or pure water company or factory,then call engineerabj today to set it up for you.
I do both sachet and bottle water factories complete installation.
I also train your staffs for some week after installation and NAFDAC approval.
Call or Whatsapp me on. 08089972896
Re: I Set Up And Do Complete Installation For Bottle And Pure Water Factory by Puremind1225: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
engineerabj:
Do you want to set up a bottle water or pure water company or factory,then call engineerabj today to set it up for you.
I do both sachet and bottle water factories complete installation.
I also train your staffs for some week after installation and NAFDAC approval.
Call or Whatsapp me on. 08089972896
What's the average cost of setting up the one for sachet water?
Re: I Set Up And Do Complete Installation For Bottle And Pure Water Factory by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Puremind1225:

What's the average cost of setting up the one for sachet water?

3.5m apart from building sir.
It's can also depend on how big you want it to be sir.

(1) (Reply)

The Essential Spring Cleaning Checklist / Reliable Well And Suckaways Rings / Globe Expo UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.