Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. (2074 Views)

PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke / Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by OmoFiditi: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
We have it on good authority that Wike and his paid thugs are intimidating Rivers voters who intend to vote for LP.

Soldiers should be drafting in there immediately. Rivers is not Wike's personal property.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by dustmalik: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Go and sit down jare

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by lhordspy: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Soldiers?

Everything na soldier , soldier.. Always inviting soldiers into other people state. But if they deploy the same soldiers into SE. You people will be crying that they are killing you.

Soldiers in Lagos is okay
Soldiers in River is awesome.
But soldiers in Anamabra or IMo is genocide abi?

Something is wrong with you people.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by SlurUsername1: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chaii see crying, wailing and painment.
Wike na man u be

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
The early to wail Obidafts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by Asgard13: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Make Una Dey put exact location

No be hearsay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by garfield1: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cc Digitron,penguin2, workch.tinubu will get 25%

1 Like

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Where in rivers,i need to know now!

1 Like

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by madridguy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by Workch: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
garfield1:
Cc Digitron,penguin2, workch.tinubu will get 25%
Guy calm down.

Why are you tensed?

Wait until result starts coming

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by Felimax(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
The same people hailing him are the ones na wailing.

Just calm down!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by duro4chang(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:
We have it on good authority that Wike and his paid thugs are intimidating Rivers voters who intend to vote for LP.

Soldiers should be drafting in there immediately. Rivers is not Wike's personal property.

What proof do you have?

3 Likes

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by zarathustra(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Where in rivers,i need to know now!
Rumuigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by kettykin: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Finally kick of a defeated zebra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by Nwaetche(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Call the army immediately or send the number to anyone you know at the polling unit to call the army.
The army is responding almost everywhere at Wike's polling thugs are doing it almost everywhere in the state.

Rivers — 08064274222

Wike is just foolish. He would need these Obidients to elect SIM in march. i am wondering why he is completely erasing his political capital on Tinubu. I think he cares for himself alone.

I am sure he has sacrifice SIM Fubara in order to save his skin from going to jail.

Such a shame for the Nyerisi.

OmoFiditi:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by kelechi50: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dancing his last dance
Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by inoki247: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lol the problem Abt River's is you don't know Fake Soldiers from the real one..

I pray everything go easy dere sha....

1 Like

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by press9jatv: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku Abubakar winning in Rivers State in landslide victories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by OmoFiditi: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
duro4chang:
What proof do you have?

Are you deaf and dumb only when issues negatively affect LP?
Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by duro4chang(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Are you deaf and dumb only when issues negatively affect LP?
You must be out of your mind for using gutter language on me. Who is your mate here.
You like carrying fake news. I imploy the security agents on this forum to fish you out for posting fake news.

1 Like

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by igwebuike01: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Afonjas support thuggery and rigging. Why?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by kettykin: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Who is the police commissioner in rivers and Lagos
Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by OmoFiditi: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You must be out of your mind for using gutter language on me. Who is your mate here.
You like carrying fake news. I imploy the security agents on this forum to fish you out for posting fake news.

Come and carry ballot box for your Thiefnubuu and die young. Arindin
Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by chrisxxx(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Soldiers?

Everything na soldier , soldier.. Always inviting soldiers into other people state. But if they deploy the same soldiers into SE. You people will be crying that they are killing you.

Don't mind the slowpoke that their homes are never good for them. They want to influence others home but run away from their home.

1 Like

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by duro4chang(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Come and carry ballot box for your Thiefnubuu and die young. Arindin
You lack proper home training. Your language is dirty, foul and uncouthed. By using gutter language it's certain you lack proper home training. By the way, where are you from? How were you trained?

1 Like

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by OmoFiditi: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You lack proper home training. Your language is dirty, foul and uncouthed. By using gutter language it's certain you lack proper home training. By the way, where are you from? How were you trained?

Vote your Thiefnnubu and move along. I have voted LP and cancelled your vote 1 Vs 1. No be by mouth. Thiefnubuu will not smell that sit. Heaven knows!
Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by duro4chang(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Vote your Thiefnnubu and move along. I have voted LP and cancelled your vote 1 Vs 1. No be by mouth. Thiefnubuu will not smell that sit. Heaven knows!
Who you voted for is never my business. I have never told anyone not to vote his candidate. This is democracy and you are free to vote for your candidate and I am free to vote for mine. In democracy minority will have their say but majority will have their way. Go ahead and vote whoever you want. Your choice is yours and my choice is mine

1 Like

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by Nwaetche(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shut up your mouth you goat!

What do you know about Rivers State? Police is not doing anything and you do not want them to call Army?

I heard that MC Olumo burnt all the ballot papers in Oshodi and you are here opening your gbegiri mouth. Let's see how your Tinubu would rule with this massive rigging, intimidation and disenfranchisement.

See what is hapopening in LASU?

The problems Buhari experienced would be a childs play compared with what Tinubu would face if he muscles himself fraudantly into power. See how the North is conducting themselves but APC is only doing all these in the South.

Tinubu can never be president in this country. instead of the drug lord, let Atiku win.

lhordspy:
Soldiers?

Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by OmoFiditi: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
duro4chang:
Who you voted for is never my business. I have never told anyone not to vote his candidate. This is democracy and you are free to vote for your candidate and I am free to vote for mine. In democracy minority will have their say but majority will have their way. Go ahead and vote whoever you want. Your choice is yours and my choice is mine

Then why are your APC thugs and agberoes intimidating voters who wants to exercise their franchise if they so sure of victory? Have you see any LP agent intimidating voters?

When we are done with this election, most of you agberoes will hear from us. You illiterate Agberoes will not be allowed to determine who runs this country when refined gentlemen and ladies like us abound . One eye man can't be king the land of those with two eyes. Ko sele ri!
Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by duro4chang(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Then why are your APC thugs and agberoes intimidating voters who wants to exercise their franchise if they so sure of victory? Have you see any LP agent intimidating voters?

When we are done with this election, most of you agberoes will hear from us. Agberoes will not be allowed to determine who runs this country when refined gentlemen and ladies like us abound . One eye man can't be king the land of those with two eyes.
You must be out of your mind. I am old enough to be your father for your information
Re: Wike And Killer Thugs Intimidating Rivers Voters. by Godwin4444: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shut up your mouth you goat!

What do you know about Rivers State? Police is not doing anything and you do not want them to call Army?

I heard that MC Olumo burnt all the ballot papers in Oshodi and you are here opening your gbegiri mouth. Let's see how your Tinubu would rule with this massive rigging, intimidation and disenfranchisement.

See what is hapopening in LASU?

The problems Buhari experienced would be a childs play compared with what Tinubu would face if he muscles himself fraudantly into power. See how the North is conducting themselves but APC is only doing all these in the South.

Tinubu can never be president in this country. instead of the drug lord, let Atiku win.

Shebi lagos na no man’s land

Y u no fit match thugs muscle to muscle in lagos?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Meets Governor Ganduje At The Defence House, Abuja / Breaking; Abubarka Malami Enmeshed In Bribery Scandal. / Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Their Faulty Armoured Vehicle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.