Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Dear Obidients, Just In Case You've Not Voted, Please Note This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Obidients, Just In Case You've Not Voted, Please Note This (363 Views)

Dear Obidients We're Voting LP All The Way (reason ) / Pastor Osinbajo Was Not Voted For In SS &SE & Christian States / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Obidients, Just In Case You've Not Voted, Please Note This by Eriokanmi: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fellow Obidients. Please just in case you've not yet cast your vote, anywhere you don't see a LP participating in the House of Reps, the LP Logo won't be included in the ballot paper. But if you see ADC, kindly vote them because they've collapsed their structure with that of LP. We learnt some desperate politicians have also claimed the same ADC had collapsed strictures with their parties after the declaration. The only pronouncement or declaration recognised and approved by the INEC is that of the ADC BOT Chair, IFO Labour Party so, anyone who dwells on other party's claims by voting adc has just done LP a great favour grin

I just came to my place at Alimosho to cast my vote for Obi and saw this development while casting my ballot. There's no LP Candidate for the Federal House of Reps here so, I voted ADC instead. Kindly do the same in case same scenario plays out in your domain.

What I heard people say at my polling unit at Alimosho today really sweetened my heart. Campaign time is over so, no need to expatiate on this. But Alimosho people missed Ambode a lot wink

Victory is sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Obidients, Just In Case You've Not Voted, Please Note This by ScamHunter: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
There's another party that collapsed structure for LP today. But why did they wait until last minute. These things should have been harmonized days ago.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Problem Illiteracy Not Bad Leaders / Inec Talking Nonsense / The Budgit's Civichive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.