Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers (37551 Views)

Obi, INEC Others Make Google’s Trending Searches In Q1′ 2023 / Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / APC Convention: Excluding Me On Ballot, Recipe For Crisis – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by bennybuhari: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has lamented the omission of the party's logo on the ballot papers sent to some states.

Speaking shortly after voting in his polling unit in Agulu area of Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra State, Obi said he expects Nigeria to have gone the way of other smaller African nations where even photographs of the candidates appear on the ballot papers.

He said it is surprising why INEC didn't have pictures of the presidential candidates since they are just 18 in number.

He said "We expected the ballot paper to show clearly the LP sign but it wasn't there. Someone told me that in some states, the logo is completely missing. I am worried and I don't know how it should be".

"I think now, we should have been going the way other smaller nations of Africa are doing, like Ghana where they did not only have the names, they have your pictures boldly written and the party".

"After all, it is only 18 of us that are contesting. They should have had our pictures. I am not complaining, it is the process".

https://independent.ng/nigeriadecides2023-inec-should-have-had-pictures-of-presidential-candidates-on-ballot-papers-peter-obi/

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by dustmalik: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
It has never been done before, so why now? Is it because a lot of electorates don't know the logo of your party? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

218 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by princeade86(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na sooo
Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by duro4chang(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
There are some court cases where the contestants are not determined yet. so peter forget that idea.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Felimax(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mugu!
Go and continue with your ogogoro business. Election has been going on in Nigeria before you came..

145 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by SlurUsername1: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi has to be the dumbest presidential candidate ever, so INEC Should have ur flatherded picture on the ballot because this is the first time they're conducting an election.
Was ur useless picture on the ballot when u contested for governorship?
Foolish, dumb retard

225 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Felimax(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
duro4chang:
There are some court cases where the contestants are not determined yet.

You dey mind that one!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Felimax(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Obi has to be the dumbest presidential candidate ever

And has the dumbest kind of followers..

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by hisexcellency34: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
What will happen to places where logo is missing?
Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Pandev(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter doing rehearsal on the excuses he will be dishing out for failing woefully in the election. grin

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Parachoko: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi should go to court with his evidence and stop wailing

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by amnesty7: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Excuses.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by inoki247: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lol which kain daftness be this....

And this man say na Youth dey support him I no sure say na the Youth wey dey learned cos if you no be illiterate wetin u wan use candidate picture du pass the Party Logo...

Let's take for instance case of Akwa Ibom where Court dey change aspirant like slippers everyday INEC too will be changing paper like that....

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
INEC should learn to UP their game.
Whichever way, victory is sure for Obi. My anger is device not working in many areas in ENUGU

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by StormpyBee: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Regardless.

You will still win my president

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi all the way......

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Elinsa: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
God bless you my president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Nadingo: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Kingpele(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wow Mr president relax no sane human being will not shiver when he or she see APC on the ballot..this bandits have destroyed this country..information reaching me now from kano and bayalse is that new Nigeria is possible through your affective leadership..everybody in my polling unit is voting for you not because you are igbo man but because you are a Nigerian politician with a difference..your self contentment,humility, prudence and integrity is on the lips of Nigerians..if orji ozor kanu was in your place I wouldn't look his way because every one know he's a thief like the candidate he supports

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by wethebest(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chill. We knw d logo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by JagabanBorgu: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
To favor him or what?

5 Likes

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by GeneralPula: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin

And he had to wait till today..

Nah today him no say people no sabi is Labour Party for grassroots..

Anyways, he’s always been a dullard who couldn’t even construct durable roads..

15 Likes

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
This one is just waking up on the day of election?

Jahzrockballer:
Medicine after death, lol

Lol 😀,
You sef talk so.
Him yeye dey smell.

Jahzrockballer:

the thing shock am grin
Hehehehehe grin cheesy wink cheesy grin wink

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Throwback: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi is a clown.

It is not anyone's fault that you did not spend years to develop Labour Party to be a known political party. You only desperately joined the party for easy ticket less than 9months to the election.

You did not Labour but got ticket on a platter, so you expect same for the Presidency?

He is already admitting defeat and looking for excuses.

The curse and bad omen of Anambra want Nigerians to suffer his wickedness and visionlessness.

Nigeria no be Anambra.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by stano2(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Aswear… LP is missing on ballot paper.
Why that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Iamdbull: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

Yes ooo my president!

Am at the studio, recording the song I will come and perform at your inauguration come may 29th

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Jahzrockballer(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Medicine after death, lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Fairview1: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
The incoming President....Pls, get ready to write your presidential speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ode. The elections aren't over yet but they've started wailing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by Wickedfacts: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi is a very stupid fellow and those around him are also stupid.

It is on the afternoon of the election that he is advising INEC.

As for his followers, they are beyond dumb. Very senseless people.
Kenneth Okonkwo was talking rubbish the other day, here is the idiot in chief talking another rubbish.

Igbos are reputed to be wise, I don't know where Obi got this stupidity from.

37 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Rivers PDP Inaugurates Excos Without Social Distancing (Photos) / Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.