Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa (41512 Views)

Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by princeade86(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
djseanjohn77:

For you mind you are telling us the truth, but you and i know you didn't vote Buhari grin grin grin
God forbid. Why will I voted buhari when I knew his history? What I meant was that he received massive votes.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by princeade86(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Paramount01:

You are from which state?
Texas.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by Asagna1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up jare

They are from the same region

They are southern brothers

Chai you’re tribalistic Bro. You’re more than this, I hope after this election all this sentiment will be over. This is the tribalistic election so far and it because of one region. They thought everybody betray them
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by SlavaUkraini: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asagna1:

Chai you’re tribalistic Bro. You’re more than this, I hope after this election all this sentiment will be over. This is the tribalistic election so far and it because of one region. They thought everybody betray them

No not tribalistic

I am regionalistic

And if anyone from my region betrays one of us for his selfish ambition

We will plan and work against him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu has no hometown to vote, so he voted in Alausa-a secretariat. Even Osibanjo went to his village. What a shame!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by Asagna1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

No not tribalistic

I am regionalistic

And if anyone from my region betrays one of us for his selfish ambition

We will plan and work against him

Bro if Obi did not win. One particular region will suddenly remember they’ve Kanu and Simon. Then suddenly one Nigeira is not possible again. because of their own selfish Ambition too.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by juman(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Good.

You also go and vote.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by SlavaUkraini: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asagna1:

Bro if Obi did not win. One particular region will suddenly remember they’ve Kanu and Simon. Then suddenly one Nigeira is not possible again. because of their own selfish Ambition too.

Because I said that I am regionalistic does not mean that I support Peter Obi

I am seriously Atikulated

Some of us from the South Have decided to retain power in the North until further notice
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by juman(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jonathan is becoming fat.
Patience look young.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by DMCA: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Himtulie247:
grin

I know who he voted for grin grin grin
Atiku obviously.

But Tinubu is coming
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by Asagna1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

Because I said that I am regionalistic does not mean that I support Peter Obi

I am seriously Atikulated

Some of us from the South Have decided to retain power in the North until further notice

Yeah only talking generally. All I know is Obi can’t win and he’ll go back to PDP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by Jagabanfromcali: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Tinubu kîcked him out of office, something he will ñèvèr achieve.
Futile flights of fancy and grandeur
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa by magzey: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
DigitalyYours:
smiley

Peaceful Man
Just say a Coward man grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.