Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Else Can I Make Up To 289k Per Month? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Else Can I Make Up To 289k Per Month? (787 Views)

How Do I Make Front Page? / Can I Make A Living From Forex Trading / How Do I Make My Font Colour Pink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Else Can I Make Up To 289k Per Month? by tjay01(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2011
Hi guys,

Anyone with any useful information on how I can make up to 289k or more per month with a moderate capital? I have been into a number of businesses such as forex trading, exportation and a mini cybercafe in the past. The truth is that at some point, I made money in some of this businesses but they were not consistent and I made losses at other times. Several months back, I attended a free seminar at Egbeda on Lifeplus, where can can explore one's social network to make cool money. I did not venture into the business cos I was skeptical about going into one of the network marketing biz's because of the usual challenges associated with them. 3 months later, I came across a lady whom I met at the seminar but joined immediately and earned 43k, 156k and 289k in the first 3 months and even showed me the credit alerts. Still in disbelief, I decided to ask my cousin who works in a bank to confirm the payments into that lady's acct. He confirmed it and even corroborated her story. Infact he told me that colleague who joined 7 mths ago just acquired a honda accord 2008 from the money he made from lifeplus and that he did not even take a loan. It was at this point I decided to join and met that lady who hooked me up with one of her downlines laolu, a fantastic guy who has been helping me by placing new ppl under my network. I received a credit alert of 89k last month and am looking forward to over a 100 this mth. Never knew businesses like dis exist and I guess that's the power of information. If there is any other legitimate biz one can invest in get good returns, pls share ideas otherwise i think this is one hell of biz I would recommend to anyone irrespective of the nature of your job. Thanks
Re: How Else Can I Make Up To 289k Per Month? by brainhack(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
I am interested in this network marketing biz u stated above please can you send details to me.send to my mailbox, ***** thank you
Re: How Else Can I Make Up To 289k Per Month? by tjay01(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
you will find these links helpful http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/?p=37185 and https://www.foreverliving.com/marketing/Page.do?name=about, I think they are having a free seminar this sunday at adebola house, ikeja. You can also send me a mail on tokunniyi@yahoo.com or call 08066632194.Av a lovely day.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Upload Picture Of A Car I Want 2 Sell / Bbc Statistics On Nigeria 2011 -----is It Credible / Femi Kuti Fuel Subsidy Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.