Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Was Your Experience With Standard Chartered Banks Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Was Your Experience With Standard Chartered Banks Loan (570 Views)

CBN Reduces Banks' Loan To Deposit Ratio From 65% To 50% / FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps / CBN To Begin Monthly Review Of Banks’ Loan-to-deposit Ratios… Retains Interest R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Experience With Standard Chartered Banks Loan by dotuneasy: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
As any of you guys ever gotten a loan from Standard Chartered bank. They say you can get an unsecured loan of up to 20 million. What are the salary requirements for such a loan? I'm guessing that number is adjustable based on your salary. I'm looking to get a loan of 5million so what I'm asking is what are the minimum requirements? If you've ever used their loan, what was your experience?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Standard Chartered Banks Loan by Abitolola: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
If your employer is listed, just switch your salary account them, you can get a loan based on 33% monthly deduction from your salary.

All the best
Re: What Was Your Experience With Standard Chartered Banks Loan by dotuneasy: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Abitolola:
If your employer is listed, just switch your salary account them, you can get a loan based on 33% monthly deduction from your salary.

All the best

If I may ask how much were you earning and how much was the loan?
Re: What Was Your Experience With Standard Chartered Banks Loan by Abitolola: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2023
dotuneasy:

If I may ask how much were you earning and how much was the loan?
Let's say your salary is 120k, and you want a loan for a year, the maximum deductible is 39,600 monthly which entitles you to a loan of 475,200.

All the best

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Soundproof Diesel Generators From 15-2000kva / Imported Poultry Cages And Transfer Crate / Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.