Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (453132 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tonididdy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=sammy329 post=121274815][/quote]

This is same shit you posted earlier
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by AntonVince: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
tamdun:
Ekiti,obi and atiku did not get 25%

You don’t know what 25% means…do you?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Saintinoo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
tamdun:

See people that gave other candidates zero votes dey call yoruba tribal bigot

You expect SE to vote non competent men?

Give Adesina of Afdb the APC ticket and Rochas PdP ticket and watch us vote for APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Tvegas(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
tplayer:

I don't want to give him yet cos of Edo South. It has the largest voting population and OBi
I think APC should be worried about Edo, can Tinubu get 25% here. With the 5 local governments announced so far they don't have 20%

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by IRIEBOY(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
tamdun:
Ekiti,obi and atiku did not get 25%
Atiku did

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tplayer: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tvegas:
I think APC should be worried about Edo, can Tinubu get 25% here. With the 5 local governments announced so far they don't have 20%

APC did well in Edo North and, to some extent, in Edo Central.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Tulumbu: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Source: stears

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Gobengroup(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
chymeze:
Funny enough, the Yorubas that are voting Tinubu out of tribalism don't know that it's actually kassim shetima they're voting for because Tinubu obviously won't last long there. It will shock them the day shettima is sworn in as president.
Pls wait till 12pm tomorrow..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Tulumbu: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tulumbu spread

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
ritaprincess:

I wont insult you or brag,but my goals for the next three months is bigger than your entire future,i know you dont know what goals are because you dont have the mental capacity to even plan for it.
In this life,you can lie to everyone around you but you cant lie to yourself,you know within yourself that igbos are doing well in lagos. Is it auto,electronics,building materials,cottons,cloths,chandeliars,etc they are there. And even the progressive yorubas patronise us a lot and appreciate us. It is touts like you that go about trying to cause problems
Go and sell all these things in your region, we didn't write a letter to you before coming to SW. did we?
Try and go back home and let's see if hunger no go wipe you cord for neck.

13 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by sammy329(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
APC is winning massively in Lagos!!!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Tulumbu: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
We have seen Tulumbu technics

Nothing from Atiku and Obi end

Especially Atiku, he seems confident

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by SmallDick99(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
tplayer:

LP block votes will come from Edo South.

LP dey win Esanland where PDP dey? PDP dey suffer for their stronghold o
Nothing for Lp in this election, they just came to stop PDP from winning.

We tell dem, dem no gree sad

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lagos Island Local Govt, the hotbed of thugs, no single cancellation. very funny
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Tulumbu: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Election Deciders

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tplayer: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmallDick99:
Nothing for Lp in this election, they just came to stop PDP from winning.

We tell dem, dem no gree sad

No surprised but OBI don try.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ritaprincess: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

Go and sell all these things in your region, we didn't write a letter to you before coming to SW. did we?
Try and go back home and let's see if hunger no go wipe you cord for neck.
Any igbo man that has business in the west has business in the east,you get goods in lagos(at cheap prices because of seaport) and sell expensive to other parts. We can do business without being in lagos.
What you should be bothered about is our those agberos will survive that we help with weekly stipends. Believe me they will come with full force on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by BentizilL: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Saintinoo:

You expect SE to vote non competent men?

Give Adesina of Afdb the APC ticket and Rochas PdP ticket and watch us vote for APC.
Is a lie, we know your game... You can only deceive gullible Nigerians...

Asiwaju is coming kiss

15 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tamdun: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
AntonVince:

You don’t know what 25% means…do you?
My bad
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by chymeze: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Gobengroup:

Pls wait till 12pm tomorrow, bucket is not ready yet... cheesy
Asiwaju is coming kiss
Don't worry sir. In the day that your candidate kicks the bucket I'd remind you. It's not going to take long before it happens. Very soon. Mark my words grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Alexaonfleek: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

SE cannot survive without SW, you all migrate to SW for daily survival , even Obi relocated to Lagos.
Lmaooooooooo
Let me, remind you that it's actually the other way round.
Who do you think the igbo population is paying tax to?
Besides, you from irajigbi have no right to condemn igbos who stay in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tamdun: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Those of u saying atiku will win,here is another tweet from sark,the guy has been wailing since afternoon,am sure he knows what's coming,he's in North and has done the calculations

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
i dont even understand. i remember during peter odili, governornorship election held on a staurday, and results declared same and peter odili had time to go to church the following morning to give thanksgiving. but see the REC on Sunday night at 8pm, far more than 24 hours later, saying no single local govt in Rivers state has completed collation. this country shaa
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tamdun: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by BentizilL: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
chymeze:

Don't worry sir. In the day that your candidate kicks the bucket I'd remind you. It's not going to take long before it happens. Very soon. Mark my words grin grin grin
May it happen to you as you wish others... kiss

Asiwaju is coming.. ✅

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by BARAJ92(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
thatigboman:
i dont even understand. i remember during peter odili, governornorship election held on a staurday, and results declared same and peter odili had time to go to church the following morning to give thanksgiving. but see the REC on Sunday night at 8pm, far more than 24 hours later, saying no single local govt in Rivers state has completed collation. this country shaa
Give us the year
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Jack500: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
chymeze:
Funny enough, the Yorubas that are voting Tinubu out of tribalism don't know that it's actually kassim shetima they're voting for because Tinubu obviously won't last long there. It will shock them the day shettima is sworn in as president.

That should be Yoruba headache, not yours

Why are you crying on Yoruba behalf?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
ritaprincess:

Any igbo man that has business in the west has business in the east,you get goods in lagos(at cheap prices because of seaport) and sell expensive to other parts. We can do business without being in lagos.
What you should be bothered about is our those agberos will survive that we help with weekly stipends. Believe me they will come with full force on you.
Those selling gala and otapiapia in traffic are also here because of seaport?, ibo girls loitering at hotels are here because of seaport too?. abeg mechionu. When una first enter SW, una dey do like gentle sheep but see you dey carry. shoulder up. Do you know how much they sell a cow?, do you know the hundreds of cows we buy in SW daily?, Northerners no dey do gragra. Aboki dey control dollars yet dem no dey brag. Receive sense.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
chymeze:

same thing you said about Buhari for 8 years now you want still start again, these emotional politics ehn

11 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by thatigboman: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
BARAJ92:
Give us the year
Rivers 2003 Governorship election between Peter Odili PDP and Sergeant Awuse APC. google it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by EgusiShankly: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Obi already has over 500,000 votes in a ward in Kaduna.
Put yourself in order please. You are on a public forum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Alexaonfleek:
Lmaooooooooo
Let me, remind you that it's actually the other way round.
Who do you think the igbo population is paying tax to?
Besides, you from irajigbi have no right to condemn igbos who stay in Lagos
How much tax are 2by2, Gala seller and phone charger seller pay?.. Do you know how much tax Dangote pays?, sit down and be humble. Anyone who tells you an Okoro has a right in Lagos than an Adebayo in Togo, must be a big idiot. know your level.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.