Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (453017 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by kcnwaigbo: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2023
CutieKing:

Stop misleading people here abeg.
Yes Obi is doing well but he's not leading.
They are in virtual tie.

500k/490k

Atiku is not in contention here.
Even if it is only one vote he is leading
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Avedonn: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2023
TheCeasar:
post results, cause I haven't seen any news or results stating that, just mere say..

Atiku is going to win Akwa ibom and Bayelsa

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/live/tori-64776447/page/2
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by youngbabaj(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
CutieKing:

The strategy is to reduce pdp votes from their stronghold especially in akwa ibom and delta.

I guess you’re new in lagos politics
Ikorodu and Alimosho might pull a kanye those areas are apc strong hold
But the current chairmen are nothin to write home about
But u see that Alimosho local government they decides who win and who lose

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by BARAJ92(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2023
youngbabaj:

I guess you’re new in lagos politics
Ikorodu and Alimosho might pull a kanye those areas are apc strong hold
But the current chairmen are nothin to write home about
But u see that Alimosho local government they decides who win and who lose
APC lost Lagos State to LP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Tulumbu: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Tulumbu is losing Tulumbu Lagos to structureless Labour party

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by IRIEBOY(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2023
TheCeasar:
direct me to the link please
check channels
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Sochieke: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Avedonn:

Atiku is going to win Akwa ibom and Bayelsa

How's he doing in Delta, cross River and Edo?

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/live/tori-64776447/page/2
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ustec: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2023
And still.......
The defending champion πŸ†
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Avedonn: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Sochieke post=121288757][/quote]
Atiku is also leading in Delta but haven't seen Edo's result yet
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Tulumbu: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2023
They have started destroying people means of survival in Lagos, Especially igbos

It will become worse if Tulumbu win the election

https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1630093982645596161?t=6-xGDyq4EQyApSB09gLX6A&s=19

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by OVB123: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Avedonn:

Atiku is also leading in Delta but haven't seen Edo's result yet
LP is leading both in Edo and Delta state convincely, I even heard that Obi won Okowa in his LGA but the result was concel because of over voting.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Sochieke: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2023
OVB123:
LP is leading both in Edo and Delta state convincely, I even heard that Obi won Okowa in his LGA but the result was concel because of over voting.

Who dey second for Edo. Is APC leadin in Cross River or LP?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by uchman(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
a
Austineva2:
I am telling u, Obi is not a good person o, maybe British has promised him heaven on Earth, u know that British people are evil, they can go to any length to achieve their aim and obi allowed them to use him, very bad and stupidity at it's peak but my happiness is that we Autopilots still stand so tall, we have our plan and it will start coming after 11th of March, we Autopilots did not validate their election and we are d true and unwavering Biafrans cos we stood our ground. Are u aware that all of us Autopilots did not come out that day for any election? Bro, do u know d funny thing now? D Obi supporters people are now crying and lamenting and many of them have started saying that now they know why Ipob has bn insisting on Biafra and many have started pledging their support for Biafra upon that d final result has not bn called. Is that not stupidity? We Autopilots now make mockery of them and they don't come close to engage us anymore, after tomorrow they will see hell from us, we Autopilots are waiting for d final result and we will roast them alive, watch and see. They will sufferrrrr. So, don't shiver cos we Autopilots are on top of our games and our target is that Biafra will be restored this year. We will go to war o, just mark that cos we have bn preparing for a very long time now that's why I too love Simon, he prove to us truly that he is trained military man. He is doing d needful. Watch and see b4 ending of July another war will burst in Nigeria and that will be d final and end of Nigeria. Just watch out. We Biafran people will shock both d fulani caliphate and their British slave masters, we are Biafrans, we don't relent, though we have very many saboteurs among us but that won't deter us. So, whatever thing Obi did with British are all in vain. Nigeria will end this year. Am very angry with obi o and his cohorts of Obi supporters upon what British did to us from 1966-1970 obi went on to validate them. Chai! Obi is evil πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Oga rest,
You are a talkative in real life and I pity the so called "autopilot" (or what do you even call their name) for revealing their secret of the war that they think they will start by June( I wonder when war dey get date) to you a talkative and you have already revealed it on Nairaland before the election even end.
Seems like you autopilot guys don't have requirement of accepting new members because I wonder how a group that is about to start war( warriors) will recruit a talkative like you.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by OVB123: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Sochieke:

Who dey second for Edo. Is APC leadin in Cross River or LP?
APC came second in Edo state, while PDP came distant third. As for Cross River state, it is still 3-horse race but from the early result I heard PDP is winning d state.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by maasoap(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2023
shugamummy:
Exactly what am saying. Got to any village in the country and you must definitely find an Igbo person. Is it by Juju or what do you people this thing? You people say Igbos are the smallest tribe yet they are found in their numbers in every village of the country. How are the smallest able to spread across the world than the largest who restricts to their country home? Am yet to understand this conflicting outcome. Try and leave today Bro. Travel to Ngwa, make friends, rent a house, pay your landlord, bring either your business or intellect and make money, establish there, bring your brothers, increase the population of the area, vie for a political post, let Inec allow the vote to count and represent a constituency. That is how it works in a saner clime Bro

Ohh I forgot Nigerian must always be Nigerian.

Does our vote count this time around? Because I have seen many Zombiedients blaming INEC and other parties where LP is not performing well.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by seunmsg(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2023
OVB123:
He is currently winning Plateus, Kaduna and Taraba state. APC and PDP receiving wotowoto from obidient followers.

It will be very nice if Peter Obi can win Plateau and Taraba. That will be a big boost for APC.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by BARAJ92(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2023
We have not seen any east result wetin dey happen
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by maasoap(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2023
ekolobaba:
Obi looks like he's going to get over 30% of the votes in Lagos.

I'm a man of my words and I will deactivate my account once the result is out.

You should have known that LP would have a better run in Lagos due to high population of igbos in Lagos, churches directing Christians to vote LP and a lots of Yoruba youths routing for LP. Many of us, Jagaban supporters predicted this.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Sochieke: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2023
OVB123:
APC came second in Edo state, while PDP came distant third. As for Cross River state, it is still 3-horse race but from the early result I heard PDP is winning d state.

Is LP leading in Rivers or APC. How distant is PDP in rivers
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Backpedal: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:

It will be very nice if Peter Obi can win Plateau and Taraba. That will be a big boost for APC.
Errrr

Not quite

If the PDP is following closely in second place in those states

It's game over for APC

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2023
BARAJ92:
We have not seen any east result wetin dey happen

Still counting it, e go shock unaπŸ˜πŸ˜€
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Avedonn: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Backpedal:

Errrr

Not quite

If the PDP is following closely in second place in those states

It's game over for APC

PDP is second in Plateau state after LP so far, though APC is also having a good result.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/peter-obi-wins-5-of-7-lg-results-declared-so-far-in-plateau/
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Tulumbu: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2023
"pitobi win not see 5 million votes"

This is just some south states and some Northern states results 🀑

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by xest(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
BARAJ92:
APC lost Lagos State to LP
they don't bebate it. LP Lagos simple
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by sammy329(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Zamfara State Presidential Election Result

APC 438,682
PDP 125,423

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Tulumbu: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Smart guy

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by onatisi(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2023
i have been telling many APC this for weeks now that the game has changed and that the emergence of obi will break APC stronghold on logos and break the votes but it seems APC members always believe that tinubu is a demi-god whose wishes and will always come to pass anytime he wants

xest:
they don't bebate it. LP Lagos simple

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Tulumbu: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
onatisi:
i have been telling many APC this for weeks now that the game has changed and that the emergence of obi will break APC stronghold on logos and break the votes but it seems APC members always believe that tinubu is a demi-god whose wishes and will always come to pass anytime he wants

on a fair ground, without bribing, thugs and intimidation, Peter Obi will get x3 votes of Tulumbu in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tamdun: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2023
shugamummy:
It's this cowardice that's innate to Yorubas that kind of pisses me off. Do you know why Igbos are not afraid and live in every country of the world? Because they believe all humans are equally created and possess the capacity to conquer the world.

My brother try and conquer your fear, travel out of Lagos or wherever you are residing. Go to Anam and rent a house. Bring a wife, build a house, bring your brothers, reach a voting capacity and vote in your own. You would see you are being retarded by your own fear. Nothing more.

Igbos would continue to flourish Bro. Deal with you as you await Tinubu to start dealing with you guys.

Oloriburuku ,same people that nearly killed their fellow igbo man for voting against obi,u guys killed ur monarch,politicians etc just because they have different opinions now tell my why should yoruba go to such place? We have yoruba in every corner of Nigeria except ur God forsaken land,how come other tribes like hausa are not buying land and building houses in Igboland or are they cowards too?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by aydelicious: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2023
chiefkpokp:

It's still going, can't you pple post the available results now?
Can't you see,as the thing they go ni
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by onatisi(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2023
yorubas in Lagos apc so much believed in tinubu to the extent that even God says something,they will tell you it is tinubu wishes that will overcome, i wish this same election result is repeated at the gubernatorial. now sanwo sees that he has a lot of work to do.

Tulumbu:
on a fair ground, without bribing, thugs and intimidation, Peter Obi will get x3 votes of Tulumbu in Lagos
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by aydelicious: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Tulumbu:
"pitobi win not see 5 million votes"

This is just some south states and some Northern states results 🀑
Nice movement

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.