Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (452625 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kusheer(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Honlucas:

This is a lie

Then Fvck U Mofos
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Redomi(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Good news coming from all corners of the country so far. APC was sharing a card which each person will load and they will get 2500 in their bank account, that's the reason for the high number of vote they are getting in Ondo
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Felabrity:
but you said Tinubu will win?
it was a joke why would i vote that man
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by nonny1212: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Here we go

Kwankwaso doings

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by xevove2061: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
dumb goat. I don't stay in Nig grin. I can even give u/ur 👪 one room in Lekki.Talk about Benin, my younger one work in one of the bank @king square /rent flat around ogba/zoo Airport road.u are too small. A misfit beggar

Its not possible to not live in nigeria and be this jobless on this forum because normal normal, except you do not have a job where you are, you will never have the time to be this bigotted on this forum. Useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by bamac(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I stand by my word..

Election is over and I have always maintained that igbos in Obidient movement only seize this opportunity to established Igbos on Lagos as politicial force, they are only using gullible Yorubas to achieve that.
You are completely Irrelevant!

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Felabrity: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
bazoodo:
can Obi get the 24 states plus FCT?
no candidate can win upto 17 states but with these latest updates, Obi will get 25% in over 25 states
He will win FCT

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Niklaus398: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

You really wish bro....lol

Well I hope obi keep the momentum after this election so by next one he would have form good alliance.

As for this bro it gone to apc.
Lol oga tell that to tinubu. Obi will be declare President Elect by his Grace. I no dey fear that one. Na God dey give power. E dey him hand not tinubu rigging

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by shortgun(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ekitischool:
Stop this. Many Yorubas voted for Obi. I am Yoruba. I campaigned for Obi more than many Ibos. I voted Peter Obi. Not everybody is as tribalistic as you are.
This is what many people don't know, they think it's only Igbos that are voting for PO.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
bamac:
You are completely Irrelevant!
My opinion will be come relevant soon.

The moment the Yoruba Obidients start seeing that they are being sold a dummy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by nonny1212: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Here we go

The beans go soon done

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by kcnwaigbo: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Election is still far from over but Obidients are here teasing Yorubas that they now own Lagos. cheesy

Anyway I have always believed Atiku will win.

I have always laughed at Yoruba Obidients forming woke.
Oga So because of a few Igbo miscreants you now want to pay every one bad.Every sensible person knows that Obi's victory cannot be guaranteed by just Igbo votes.Kudos to Yoruba obedients who rose above ethnic sentiments

26 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by xevove2061: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Yoruba Obidients can see the true colors of Obidients now that election is over.

Obi has not even been declared president yet or winner in Lagos.

All the Falz and Mr Macaroni can see the true colors of the Obidients and true intentions is to take over Lagos.

Of course you will be rubbed in the face with your stupudity from the beginning because you were warned this last year. After that then everyone will get to work. Usless people

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
bazoodo:
cos it seems a rerun might be likely
Don't underestimate Obi
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Godoverevery: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Niklaus398:
Lol oga tell that to tinubu. Obi will be declare President Elect by his Grace. I no dey fear that one. Na God dey give power. E dey him hand not tinubu rigging

God isn't a magician ........politics is 1+1

The north is already speaking......try and listen

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Thegamingorca(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Kano in Imo sate

Sabon gari, kano nah land of the igbos. Don't be unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by osazsky(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Finestgurlie:
God bless Kwankwasoanyi

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Hardeywale05(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Odogwuzack:

How many Afonja voted for Obi in Lagos?
Put tribalism aside, a lot of Yoruba voted for Obi in all of the southwest.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by DMerciful(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
You're wasting your time. This tribalistic discord you're trying to bring wont work
Iamgrey5:
I stand by my word..

Election is over and I have always maintained that igbos in Obidient movement only seize this opportunity to established Igbos in Lagos as politicial force, they are only using gullible Yorubas to achieve that.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by nonny1212: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Adamawa: PU35, Karewa Ward, Yola north LGA

APC: 26
PDP: 82
LP: 120
NNPP: 2

21 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Redomi(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
BREAKING! Peter Obi Wins In Aso Rock Polling Unit

The Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has won the first polling unit to be declared in the Aso Rock, Abuja vicinity.

At PU 131, which is one of the several units around the premises, he polled 17 votes to beat the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu who got six votes, and their counterpart in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, who garnered three votes.

#NigeriaElections'23

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by fastseo: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Allnacruise:

So in your myopic mind....Only Igbos and non yorubas voted for him?

Dey play
Don't mind that obingo... Am igbo i voted obi not because of tribe but for good of my children

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ebenholer2(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lekan239:
yorubas always claim dey have sense while they don't. You are claiming that you are not tribalistic, accusing your fellow yoruba of being tribalistic. but the tribe of the people u claimed you vote for is voting for there own 100percent and that is not being tribalistic to you.

Well it is well known that igbos do help themselves even in business you will see them take their tribe as apprentice and seldom will u see them take other tribes as apprentice.... Yorubas get problem. Always seeing themselves as people wey get sense wen dey have nothing
TAKE THIS DOWN ABOUT THE YORUBAS...I KNOW OF MANY OUT THERE WHO HAVE BEEN
SO GOOD TO IGBOS. I BUY MANY OF MY ARTICLES HERE IN LAGOS FROM IGBOS NOT MINDING THE PRESENCE OF YORUBA TRADERS AROUND UNLIKE IGBOS. I WAS SO BITTER WHEN ONE OF MY STUDENTS WAS SEEN GOING FAR TO FILL GAS CYLINDER FROM IBO COUNTERPART BYPASSING MANY OTHER TRIBES WHO FILL THE SAME GAS ON THE ROAD. YOU CAN NEVER SEE A SANE YORUBAS DISCUSING IN FOUL WAYS ABOUT ANY OTHER TRIBES EXCEPT THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN NASTY WITH THEM.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Jagabanfromcali: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Slippy:

Its not Tinubu vs Obi. there are other factors.

IMHO, he needs to win with a landslide in the SW and take at least 50% in the north to be sure of victory. Are you sure he can secure this?
You hit the nail on the head
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ekolobaba: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Edo state Etsako

APC - 199
LP - 1
PDP - 26

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by xevove2061: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lekan239:
no matter how u put it to suit your perspective, I don't care.

I have only stated the fact. I'm not hear to convince you to believe what I said

You do not care to listen to reasoning but are quick to be fully ignorant on a topic you have no clue about
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Thegamingorca(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lekan239:
is this about winning the election or about winning lagos?. Is it through that igbos truly want to take over lagos?

It's about winning Lagos with over 6 million registered voters
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Atlantis585: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ekitischool:
We, Yorubas had our turn in Obasanjo. It's only fair that the Ibos too should have their turn. Enikan kii je kile o fe. It will again be the turn of the Yorubas in the future.

God bless you my darling brother

After Obi’s 8 years, SW will get all of SS and SE votes to win presidency

I guarantee that

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by nonny1212: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
We are not playing

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Felabrity: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Gawuna Special Primary School, Ward 025 Nassarawa LGA, Kano state.

PDP 8
NNPP 89
APC 51
LP 5
PRP 2
YPP 2

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Lagos is strategic because it has the highest number of voters. If Peter Obi can win Lagos, SE, SS ,Benue and Plateau, then he has 14 states. He will also get 25% in other SW states, Taraba, Kaduna and Nassarawa.

That makes it 22 states. Hence Obi just need to spring surprise by getting 25% in two more states. That is very possible when you consider Kogi and Adamawa with high population of Christian. Also remember Obi is favorite to win Abuja.

For Tinubu, his downfall is that while Atiku and Obi were depending on their popularities to win, Tinubu was depending on party structure to win because he is a lightweight politician.

With Tinubu likely not to get 25% in any SE & SS state, how will he get 40% of southern votes? Atiku will get 25% in all SS states and will get 25% in Osun and Oyo. Hence I will not be surprise if he get more southern votes than Tinubu.

If Atiku wins the NW & NE which is very likely, it is over for Tinubu.

Tinubu is beating atiku in nw and ss

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.