Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (453434 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 3:07am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121248777:
BREAKING: Gov Dave Umahi lost polling unit to Peter Obi

APC ~4
LP~ 75
PDP ~4
We have moved past PU results, upload LG results. It was early PU results that made you Obi supporters thinking you have a on Lagos until LG results brought you back to reality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Flier: 3:08am On Feb 26, 2023
hotspec:

Atiku has won Osun
You are wrong! APC strong holds isn’t out yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Oredo LGA Edo state

LP 2,142

APC 273

PDP 225

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Flier: 3:09am On Feb 26, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu has won whole of SE and SS? You are a comedian
Obi! You didn’t pay attention.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by naijainstinct: 3:10am On Feb 26, 2023
ekolobaba:

You go cry tire ofeke.

Tinubu go sweep every local government for Lagos. Him don win Sokoto, Katsina, Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Borno, Yobe. Na Tsunami APC take mop Obi for Ekiti and Ondo.

Una tears never start. Try rubbish after election and una go collect.
na this part dey sweet me pass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ekolobaba: 3:11am On Feb 26, 2023
hotspec:

Atiku has won Osun

Lies.

Atiku only won in Ede and it was very close. Tinubu is winning everywhere else.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ekolobaba: 3:12am On Feb 26, 2023
naijainstinct:
na this part dey sweet me pass

Dem go collect. Na mouth dem get for Twitter, dey no get mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Gomojamm: 3:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Efewestern:

I believe PDP miscalculated and overestimated the importance of certain individuals. The lesson learnt by all party now is that they must at all stick to the NORTH & SOUTH power rotation.

North alone can't decide who governs this country. We can easily cancel each other.
Fact and I love it.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Flier: 3:13am On Feb 26, 2023
ekolobaba:

Lies.

Atiku only won in Ede and it was very close. Tinubu is winning everywhere else.
They have already outsmarted Labour Party,Obidient released all their result too soon while majority of result of Pdp and APC are still hiding
They are waiting for Labour Party to finish dancing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Flier:
They have already outsmarted Labour Party,Obidient released all their result too soon while majority of result of Pdp and APC are still hiding
What is this one saying, hoping on rigging?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ekolobaba: 3:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Flier:

Obidients did that to get ahead of themselves so they can claim rigging later. Half of those early results were fake too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 3:17am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121248938:
Oredo LGA Edo state

LP 2,142

APC 273

PDP 225
is the ward or LGA results?

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 3:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You're a shameless liar. I have your posts insulting Osinbajo.

Support your Obi with your full chest and lose together.
They would have finished Osinbajo, the man they were already calling a house boy & Minister condolence. Remember the time they were blaming him for the economic downturn being the head of economic team. They totally forgot there is a CBN Governor but everything bad must be heaped on Osinbajo. If they couldn't spare Tinubu who is not in any appointment but blame him for Buhari's performance, much less a VP.

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 3:19am On Feb 26, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fake.
Tinubu don dey wipe you, your BP don dey rise cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Flier: 3:20am On Feb 26, 2023
ekolobaba:

Obidients did that to get ahead of themselves so they can claim rigging later. Half of those early results were fake too.

They are just naive! Claiming rigging can not win the election
It’s safe to say INEC Has failed,BVAS Supposed to be able to upload the result itself not manually by human

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by onuman: 3:21am On Feb 26, 2023
grandstar:

Why are you speaking ignorantly?

Under Buhari, though very late, the Boko Haram has been contained by the army and many in the IDP camps are returning home in throngs.

Their vote was bound to go to the APC as a vote of thanks. I expect the same in Bornu.

Note: I might be wrong

You are wrong. Appreciation for APC is wrong generally.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 3:21am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121248938:
Oredo LGA Edo state

LP 2,142

APC 273

PDP 225
this is our most populated LGA in Edo state followed by Egor and ikopa okha, all LP stronghold, they were supposed to give LP not less than 20,000 votes..

I think there's a mistake somewhere, you can't tell me less than 5,000 voted for Obi in oredo the heart of benin

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:22am On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

We have moved past PU results, upload LG results. It was early PU results that made you Obi supporters thinking you have a on Lagos until LG results brought you back to reality.
You guys are just fooling yourselves with fake results, the earlier you know Tinubu is a gunner the better for you, in his stronghold he is sharing Ekiti and Osun with Atiku, Lagos and Oyo with Obi, while Obi maintain bloc votes in SE and SS while Atiku/Kwankwaso, Tinubu are struggling in NW, Atiku maintain lead in NE while Obi is leading in Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa and doing credibly well in Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Kaduna and FCT

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Wickedfacts: 3:23am On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

They would have finished Osinbajo, the man they were already calling a house boy & Minister condolence. Remember the time they were blaming him for the economic downturn being the head of economic team. They totally forgot there is a CBN Governor but everything bad must be heaped on Osinbajo. If they couldn't spare Tinubu who is not in any appointment but blame him for Buhari's performance, much less a VP.

You're smart.
Those fools wanted an Osinbajo that would be easy for Atiku to beat.
The moment they saw that it was Jagaban, they started crying.

This loss has made many of them mentally unstable.
By next week, they would start fighting for Biafra again.

15 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 3:23am On Feb 26, 2023
TheCeasar:
this is our most populated LGA in Edo state followed by Egor and ikopa okha, all LP stronghold, they were supposed to give LP not less than 20,000 votes..

I think there's a mistake somewhere, you can't tell me less than 5,000 voted for Obi in oredo the heart of benin
if you think I'm lying, this is what they gave obaseki In 2020

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:24am On Feb 26, 2023
TheCeasar:

This is not local government result
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Koralords: 3:25am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121249001:

You guys are just fooling yourselves with fake results, the earlier you know Tinubu is a gunner the better for you, in his stronghold he is sharing Ekiti and Osun with Atiku, Lagos and Oyo with Obi, while Obi maintain bloc votes in SE and SS while Atiku/Kwankwaso, Tinubu are struggling in NW, Atiku maintain lead in NE while Obi is leading in Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa and doing credibly well in Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Kaduna and FCT
With thos result your eyes suppose don clear,anyways thanks to obi and all obodients, tinubu have won

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Wickedfacts: 3:25am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121249001:

Go ahead and declare Obi the winner na.

I am really hoping that you Obidients will cause trouble when Tinubu is declared winner. I really hope you do.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 3:26am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121249011:

This is not local government result
then where did you see this one to post? Hope you're not just collecting random results you saw on WhatsApp or Twitter to post
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by CutieKing: 3:26am On Feb 26, 2023
TheCeasar:

It's mostly likely a ward result not local government.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 3:27am On Feb 26, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Pat Utomi twitter this and deleted. They keep ensuring they use the word rig and an uprising/riot that could happen if Obi loses.

2nd screenshot, he repost a more subtle dog whistle.

Low key manipulation/incitement of youths.
Pat Utomi is a fool. he won't be allowed to run abroad. Buhari has unleashed the Army into the street, abokis will make him swim in potopoto.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Koralords:

With thos result your eyes suppose don clear,anyways thanks to obi and all obodients, tinubu have won
Tinubu won in which states grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ipobarecriminals: 3:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Doracity82:
At least i know my father and who he is but bastard like you, born by ashewo mother, doing agbero tout in oshodi Lagos don't know who your father is. Talk to your Mama gentle, she will explain to you. Don't put pressure on the poor woman.
U have irresponsible father. That is the bitter truth.Scavenger grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by CutieKing: 3:30am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121249001:

Yes Obi is doing well in the north central but his major challenge is how to get 25% in 24 states..
I will keep emphasizing this..it's going to be a long shot if we want to be honest with ourselves.
Both tinubu and atiku will have the required spread buy I doubt if Obi can.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by onuman: 3:31am On Feb 26, 2023
ekolobaba:

Most important thing is that Tinubu is no where near victory line. The north is not voting Tinubu generally. And Tinubu shares most of the SW votes with Labour Party and PDP.
So far, Labour party has nearly all the votes of the SE and SS in its kitty, and has too many wins in the Middle Belt.
Do the Math and see that Tinubu has lost already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 3:32am On Feb 26, 2023
post=121248938:
Oredo LGA Edo state

LP 2,142

APC 273

PDP 225

Okpella
Ward 08, Unit 008, Etsako East LGA

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES (Danco)

APC 330
PDP 4
LP 0
Voi 1

SENATE (OSHIOMOLE)

APC 315
PDP 19
LP 3
AA 1
Void 2

PRESIDENT

APC 200
PDP 23
LP 99
Void 16

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:33am On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

Pat Utomi is a fool. he won't be allowed to run abroad. Buhari has unleashed the Army into the street, abokis will make him swim in potopoto.

TINUBU LOST AT BOURDILON..... Bourdillon polling unit… No respect for the Landlord 😂😂😂
NNPP- 2
PDP- 11
APC- 49
LP- 121.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.