Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (452944 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by 4ward4: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Sochieke:

He's winning north central and close in both ne and nw.

Even if atiku wins both ne and nw which is a big if, he wins with small margin. Tinubu will cancel that margin with wins in SW and NC.

Even if obi wins se and SS. He won't get anything significant in the biggest voting regions (nw and ne). He isn't doing well in SW apart from Lagos. He can't win NC either.

Anyway you permutate it. Tinubu wins by total votes. He and and Atiku will get national spread but he wins by Total votes.

Joker, for saying Obi Can't do well in NC. He already have 3 NC states in the Bag. For the Chairman of APC to loss his polling unit in Nasaraw says alot . Benue already Delivered. Plateau is certain...You looking at 2.5/6 zones.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Samueltemi337(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi has won NC, Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Taraba,Nassarawa Apc chairman lost.How did Tinubu win North Central?
They won in his dreams

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Weneda(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Rukpokwu in Obio Akpor LGA of Rivers state is fully Obidient

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Datti really did not push cool

He should have poured everything to ensure atleast an 18% in all NE and NW states na

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Workch:
plateau is north central.

Atiku is leading in Niger
Show me Atiku lead in Niger..

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2023
kpompey:

So no Yoruba man in Onitsha, Aba is doing well. You brought your relatives to Lagos because it is conducive for growth. Why can't you stay back and develop the east (Onitsha, aba, enugu and other places). We don't play politics of bitterness, and can never bite a finger that feeds us.
This tribalism is in the past.Nigerians are wiser.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2023
4ward4:

Joker, for saying Obi Can't do well in NC. He already have 3 NC states in the Bag. For the Chairman of APC to loss his polling unit in Nasaraw says alot . Benue already Delivered. Plateau is certain...You looking at 2.5/6 zones.
You think Obi has won Nassarawa? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by PrinceDoctor(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Not here to argue with anybody. Tinubu wins this election. Peter Obi will not win Akwa Ibom State. Results seen are from Uyo Urban and its environs. Rural votes are yet to come in. APC will have 25% in Akwa Ibom. Generally, APC will have the spread and win this Election.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Alaye try de watch chennel and stop depending of fake results t from nairaland.com

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Are you in Nasasarawa?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by kpompey: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Philistine:

Open a thread for it. Igbos rigging election in Yoruba land. Yorubas are undoubtedly the weakest and spineless tribe in the world.
I agreed with you, my brother. Can any Yoruba man try this nonsense in the east. Just simulate, if a Yoruba man if found yesterday in Onitsha with thumb printed ballot papers voting APC. I am telling you, they will lynch him to death. We are too weak as a tribe and to make matters worst, our youth are very gullible. Imagine, being incited against a man they should stand for.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by femisplash: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2023
tplayer:
I don't know how politicians don't learn from history, I mean recent history.

The United opposition won the election in 2015. Now, in 2023, they think they can do it alone. All this fragmentation is giving Tinubu the lead.

I saw it coming but many are still turning a blind eye to it. They will call it rigging
It's common knowledge, we said it repeatedly a few weeks ago but some people were lost in fantasy thinking EndSars protests translate into electoral victory. The delusion of EndSars makes them believe they can do it all alone.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2023
kpompey:

I agreed with you, my brother. Can any Yoruba man try this nonsense in the east. Just simulate, if a Yoruba man if found yesterday in Onitsha with thumb printed ballot papers voting APC. I am telling you, they will lynch him to death. We are too weak as a tribe and to make matters worst, our youth are very gullible. Imagine, being incited against a man they should stand for.
They should stand for a thief?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Sochieke: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2023
The G5 good governors are quite overrated though.

I'm hearing ikpeazu, uguwuanyi and ortom have lost heir senatorial bids or on the verge of losing. But these governors were going to help Atiku win their states, when they can't even help themselves.

It was always Obi all the way preventing an Atiku presidency not Wike or G5
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Felabrity: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Some urchins giving themselves hope

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by AdisaOwala: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2023
shugamummy:
What an arrant Nonsense. What's the population of Yorubas in any constituency outside Yoruba land? Did Tinubu go to Onitsha and picked a candidate? Or do you want Anambra to come to Oshogbo and and make him commissioner. My Brother leave your location and go and establish in other areas. Buy land, build house, help to develop those places. Bring your brothers to occupy those zones. Set them up for success in businesses and academics. Let them reach a voting capacity and vote in their person. That is how it works.

As if this is so easy in the highly tribalistic eastern region of Nigeria...

Is it not these same people that discriminate even amongst themselves over little things?

Shioor

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Felabrity: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Sochieke:
The G5 good governors are quite overrated though.

I'm hearing ikpeazu, uguwuanyi and ortom have lost heir senatorial bids or on the verge of losing. But these governors were going to help Atiku win their states, when they can't even help themselves.

It was always Obi all the way preventing an Atiku presidency not Wike or G5
not Ortom..at the end of the day, it depends on the electorates
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by CutieKing: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Some influencers from certain party are already threatening war while the other one is getting ready for court case.
They know themselves.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ustec: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
He thinks the uploaded results by LP agent in here is the whole thing grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by 4ward4: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:

I voted in Nasarawa, I had to travel down to my polling unit, LP votes from their will be alarming.. I haven't even added FCT to the list of NC.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by GVTAsiwaju(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Local Government: Ekiti Local Government

Election Type: House of Representatives

No of Registered Voters: 44,016

No of Accredited Voters: 11,555

No. of valid votes: 11,087

No. of Invalid votes: 468

List of Parties and Total Vote per party

A 72

AA 13

ADC 231

ADP 29

APC 5260

APM 014

LP 219

NNPP 08

PDP 4345

SDP 732

YPP 164
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tamdun: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Kessarc001:

We weren’t tribalistic when we shunned our leader Ojukwu and voted Obasanjo, we weren’t tribalistic after we turned up for Yar’dua, because we are voting integrity now, we are tribalistic.
Oga u did not shun ojukwu,u only did what you've been doing for over 2 decades,u voted for the party that enslaved you for over 20yrs

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Felabrity: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2023
Some northerners are already blaming G5 grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by GVTAsiwaju(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2023
State: Kwara State

Local Government: Isin Local Government

Election Type: House of Representatives Result

No of Registered Voters: 42,238

No of Accredited Voters: 10,082

No. of valid votes: 9,733

No. of Invalid votes: 348

List of Parties and Total Vote per party

A 237

AA 15

ADC 243

ADP 28

APC 3626

APM 22

LP 375

NNPP 30

PDP 3014

SDP 1653

YPP 490

0Shar
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Alaye try de watch chennel and stop depending of fake results t from nairaland.com
Show me the results

Atiku has won in Niger state now abi.

Even Anambra first village boy was ashamed to post Niger state results yesterday

He edited it from his copy and paste results but I still see Niger state results tittle there.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
please buy fuel and watch channels

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Sochieke: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Felabrity:
not Ortom..at the end of the day, it depends on the electorates

So it didn't matter if Atiku pacified them, he was losing their states with or without them.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by infofta(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Austineva2:
lol. Do u know why? It's cos of Obi, ones Obi loses now, all of them will come back to their senses and they will come back massively to support Biafra, what an indecisive and vissionless mindset and d world don't take such people serious, that's why am very happy that Simon Ekpa stood his ground on no election and making waves internationally, though it was not successful but d world heard us on d Biafra stuff unlike d unserious DOS. 2ndly, history banning in school made it impossible for our younger generation to know what happened to Biafrans since 1966-1970 and it was a deliberate act to avoid d younger Biafrans to know d past ill treatment meted on their ground parents. Bro, are u aware that d so called Obidients Igbos was not happy that Court discharged and aquitted Nnamdi Kanu? And they were openly saying it that Nnamdi should not be released just cos of obi and Igbo presidency 🤣🤣. Have u ever seen such people b4? And they were core Ipob members o. Obi coming for presidency really spoiled alot of things for us, but it's well. We still stand so tall and unwavering. There are lot to talk bro. Igbos are not worth fighting for cos many are so o senseless, wavering, indecisive and immature. Happy Sunday Bro

Your level of reasoning is heartbreaking.
South South who voted for Obi are also Igbos

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ustec: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2023
kpompey:

Their nothing Yorubas can do about it,
Difference in Religion is splitting them apart.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by shortgun(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

You always voted whoever PDP gave you. You Atikulated in 2019, in 2023, you followed Obi from PDP to Labour, what's the difference?. Atiku that had integrity in 2019 no longer have it in 2023? dey play cheesy
Most sensible people that voted against Jonathan and Atiku have asked for forgiveness accepted that they were deceived.
If you still believe that your decision to vote against Jonathan in 2015 is wise with the level of suffering in this country today then you are an irredeemable case.

Have you seen how excited people become whenever Obi wins a polling unit anywhere in the country?
Do you notice the level of happiness in their faces?
What does it tell you?
Are you not tired of suffering?

Obi is hope for the people
Obi is coming

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Amya(f): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Sweetberry123:
My igbo brothers are just too emotional when it comes to politics, they are not rational at all. So I didnt expect much from them. But my SS neighbours, I didn't expect this at all from them cos I always tot they were more experienced politically. Common 25% to buy roasted corn, dem no give us. If Tinubu becomes president na SE go suffer pass, una go see am. They will cleanse Yorubaland of the Igbos. Foolish people. They will allow one man deceive an entire region, same way Kanu came and deceived them. Gullible people.

I see you running around like a headless chicken. Please explain to me how Tinubu will win when even in his southwest he has only 50-70% votes and about 3 or so northern state that APC might win, he still might not pass the 60% mark.

Please explain to me your logic.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Show me the results

Atiku has won in Niger state now abi.

Even Anambra first village boy was ashamed to post Niger state results yesterday

He edited it from his copy and paste results but I still see Niger state results tittle there.

E go clear you like action film, I don't have your time now

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.