Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Am Hoping That INEC Will Do The Right Thing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Hoping That INEC Will Do The Right Thing (317 Views)

Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / Court Ruled In January That INEC Can Use Any Method For Results Transmission / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Hoping That INEC Will Do The Right Thing by socialmediaman: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Violence, intimidation and thuggery will only delay Tinubu's loss.

Victory comes to the determined and strong enough!

All the PUs where violence was recorded should be canceled!

If at the end of the day, the margin of victory is less than the number of registered voters in all those PUs, then election should be conducted again, this time with heavy security

2 Likes

Re: I Am Hoping That INEC Will Do The Right Thing by duro4chang(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Even in Abia
Re: I Am Hoping That INEC Will Do The Right Thing by Urchinpainer: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
socialmediaman:
Violence, intimidation and thuggery will only delay Tinubu's loss.

Victory comes to the determined and strong enough!

All the PUs where violence was recorded should be canceled!

If at the end of the day, the margin of victory is less than the number of registered voters in all those PUs, then election should be conducted again, this time with heavy security

Even in Abịa make places their BVAS is not working.
Re: I Am Hoping That INEC Will Do The Right Thing by karnap(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Me too,if they do

The God of Peter obi will be highly exalted

(1) (Reply)

Results From INEC: Peter Obi Triumphs In FCT Abuja / #nigeriadecides2023: Tinubu Maintains Lead In Borno, Wins More Lgas / Labour Party Should Get Court Injunction For Electronic Result Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.