Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc (614 Views)

INEC Releases Final List For December 5 Bye-Elections Across 11 States / #endinsecurity: Updates on protest across Northern states over insecurity(photo) / Burning Brooms Across Northern States Continues-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Candidate of the PDP Alh. Atiku Abubakar is in clear early lead across most Northern States with the highest population.

Unfortunately so much electoral violence is going on in many places across the South.

Will power return to the South or remain in the North?
The next few hours would tell.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by Xscape1993(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by Asgard13: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
All we need is a divided south

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by OmoFiditi: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....

He will NEVER. Instead of him to form an alliance with Obi and step down for him. He is using thugs to intimidate voters.

2 Likes

Re: Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by techgen(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
It clearly shows that the south is moved by greed and betrayal... while the north plays common sense and solidarity.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by Legitisreal: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
We told you fools that north won't split votes

Obidense, should the results stay like it is up north it is finished for obi irrespective of what he gets in south
Re: Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
We told you fools that north won't split votes

Obidense, should the results stay like it is up north it is finished for obi irrespective of what he gets in south

Even Tinubu loses grin
Will you blame Obi? cheesy
Re: Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by Legitisreal: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Even Tinubu loses grin
Will you blame Obi? cheesy
you both can loose

Na atiku mandate we dey on

And you would join shortly
Re: Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
you both can loose

Na atiku mandate we dey on

And you would join shortly

Does my post look like I support any of them?
Re: Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by Legitisreal: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Does my post look like I support any of them?
yes nobody gree be obidense again
Re: Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
yes nobody gree be obidense again

You were never an Atikulated person....you've started denying Tinubu Jagaban since the results from North started coming out grin

Even with the election violence in Lagos, its obvious your Tinubu can never win tongue
Re: Peaceful Elections Across Northern Nigeria: South Experiencing Electoral Violenc by Legitisreal: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You were never an Atikulated person....you've started denying Tinubu Jagaban since the results from North started coming out grin

Even with the election violence in Lagos, its obvious your Tinubu can never win tongue
lol dude

A simple browse at my history here would clear your doubt

I am not obidense or tinubu person, I saw where the results was going since the primaries

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Contest Under Labour Party. / Peter Obi Secured First Legal Victory Against Tinubu / To GRV, PO Wore The Logo Of LP For A Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.