Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA (49592 Views)

Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos / Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Gwadabawa, Sokoto State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by Almiron: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

I will advise you to get a doctor near by cos you will need medical attention when Obi is declared winner. Sit down and use your seatbelt.
I think say you be urchin ni, Obi abeg goto bed, I don't engage losers
Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by Mbaise2gr8: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku has structure in Adamawa over the years, but LP go shock them in other parts of the North.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by Almiron: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
let's wait for Inec's result. Fake news everywhere
it's fake cos na Atiku, but Tinubu and Obi own no be fake, una still dey learn
Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by olgaa14: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
I think say you be urchin ni, Obi abeg goto bed, I don't engage losers
Sha call your doctors
Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by Almiron: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

Sha call your doctors
to check on your father abi, fuuuuuck off my mention
Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by Farid24224(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nope... You can't win without the North!

Know this and know peace!

Jonathan wasn't known in the North except for few places like Southern Kaduna...🙄
I stay here and I know what am saying... Jonathan was almost a complete stranger but still came out victorious..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by seguno2: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
no shaking we are winning this election.

Atiku is here.

The best man for the job, among the lot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by DICO111(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Threebear:
Tinubu is clearing everywhere.😁
Na bush him dey clear?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by Threebear(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
DICO111:

Na bush him dey clear?
Wait till they start posting north and west results
Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by EmekaBlue(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Sambai65:
learn waiting,did you expect them to vote for your candidate?
Vote something different aside their Northern person all the time like say Dem be Robot
Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by JealousCobra(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Curious345:
LP 🪖winner
PDP 🪖 1st runner up
Apc🪖 2nd Runner up

Nnpc🪖 3rd runner up..

Thank you

Nnpc should be 2nd runner up nah🤣🤣
Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by Mayhem1: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Threebear:
Tinubu is clearing everywhere.😁
So u be urchin, we should burn you at the stake😡
Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by darealbabe61: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
Omeokachie55: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by Juanmike(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jesuschristus:
Labour party will cry when they see northern vote
What happened to Tinubu vote
Re: Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA by Babastrong(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=kk2027 post=121230647]Tinubu's imaginary northern votes in the mud.

Meanwhile APC collecting wotowoto all over the south especially Lagos
[ When reasonable men are busy collating the results of states, this one is rejoicing on result of a polling unit. First timer! Lol. ]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.