Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 68. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 68. (188 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / SERIES: What Faith Is / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 68. by PastorSomba(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 68.

1Corinthians 3:21-23 (KJV) "Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's; And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's."

68. After that word encounter with the Lord, from then on I never believed God for small things, I always go for all and I always confess and affirm my ownership of all things at every given opportunity. I always confess 'All things are mine, All things are for my sake and all things are working together for my good, for the glory of Jesus and for the salvation of all men. The bible says it is the will of God for all men to be saved, hence Christ died for all. Whatever is the will of God is possible. God cannot desire or plan for what is impossible. With God nothing is impossible. Faith goes for whatever is the will of God no matter the impossibilities. None of my inheritance shall be lost and none of my inheritance shall be lost and none of mine inheritance shall go to hell. For the nations are mine inheritance and unto the ends of the earth are my possession. Such is the language of faith. That is why I avoid all those who pray die, die, and Holy Ghost fire for any human being no matter how wicked. They are indirectly working for the devil without knowing it. Only the devil steals, kills and destroys souls.

The devil is a master at selling lies to people in the guise of truth. Vengeance belongs to God. That is not my business. My business is to take and possess all that the blood of Jesus purchased for me freely by faith. Every soul no matter how evil belongs to Jesus, He has died and paid the full price for all their sins so there is no sin they are committing that should warrant my desiring hell for them. In fact the Lord also told me along this line that because all things are mine any soul that goes to hell is a direct loss of my inheritance. But many believers do not see souls as part of our inheritance in Christ. When they see the word inheritance they think only of material things. But in the kingdom of God souls are the first inheritance before any other possessions. God's first blessing to Adam was to be fruitful and multiply. God's first promise to Abraham was to make him a great nation and multiply his seed as the sand on the sea shore and as the stars in the sky. In the name of Jesus every soul is mine, every heart is mine all flesh belongs unto me. Whatever belongs to the Father is mine.

When the bible says ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you, we must understand that we are not asking God to give us what belongs to Him which does not belong to us. A misunderstanding of the law of faith and inheritance is the reason most of us go to God in prayer begging, seeking pity instead of coming boldly to the throne of Grace. We serve God in order to appease Him so that He can bless us. We make sacrifices for God and to God so that He can give us some of what He has. We have carried the mentality of the world into the kingdom of God. In the world if someone is going to meet a rich man to help him and give him some of his money, since the money of a rich man or a king belongs to him, you have to beg or entreat him favourably to give you out of what he has. But that is not the new testament mentality.

In the new covenant in Christ we are sons of God, heirs of God. And in Christ, God has handed over all things in heaven, earth and underneath to Christ and we are the body of Christ and Christ is our head. Whatever belongs to the head belongs automatically to the body. So we are not asking God as one asking a rich man but as a son placing a demand on his inheritance with the Father. But the father wants you to come and have them by faith and with faith and confidence of an owner not as a beggar or as a servants. Hence He says Hebrews 4:16 (KJV) "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Psalm 2:8; Matthew 7:7; Ephesians 3:20; John 3:16; 10:10; 13:3; 14:13-14; 16:15,23; 17:2,10; 1Corinthians 3:21-23; 12:12-29; 2Corinthians 4:15; Romans 8:28; 12:17-21; 1Timothy 2:1-5; Luke 1:37; 1John 2:2; Genesis 1:28; 12:3-4; 15:5; 22:17; Jeremiah 32:27;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit Spoke Clearly / God Can See You / Can One Pay Fidya For Fasts Missed During Menses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.