Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box (6408 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box / Soldiers Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes And Replacing With Printed Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by reina20183: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by SaintNegro77: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
I love that. He's useless to the society.

13 Likes

Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by Creamypie(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Stupid coffer. He was head slammer snatching box for his boko masters

1 Like

Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by MartinCorridon: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
irepnaija4eva:

irepnaija4eva to his useless homosexual father
Stop being stupid..

Yes. The negro must be daft. I agree with you. He even fathered a worse fool.

1 Like

Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:

Yes. The negro must be daft. I agree with you. He even fathered a worse fool.

grin grin ;LAME grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by MartinCorridon: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
23jerryking:

23jerryking to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Bro stop demonstrating your stupidity, this happened earlier today in Kogi State. My hometown and I know that guy, not everything is about tribalism. Don't let the world see how stupid you really are.
Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by OmoFiditi: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
To hell with him.

If he returns to this life again, he will either re-incarnate as a goat or a pig that will be roasted for human consumption, so that he won't entirely useless to humanity.

1 Like

Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by MartinCorridon: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2023
djflexcy:

Mumu how is he igbo? Does igbo bears ojochenemi now?

Yes.

Ojochenemichukwu. Yes ur middle name is MUMU
Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by Almaigaa: 4:28am On Feb 26, 2023
23jerryking:
Bro stop demonstrating your stupidity, this happened earlier today in Kogi State. My hometown and I know that guy, not everything is about tribalism. Don't let the world see how stupid you really are.

Igbo People no dey Kogi State?

1 Like

Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by 23jerryking(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

Igbo People no dey Kogi State?
You just dey stupid. That's an Igala boy, I know him personally. And I'm an Igala man too. You guys have cassava flour in place of brains

1 Like

Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by KingMack(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2023
the fear of nigerian police or soldiers bullet na the beginning of wisdom..one shot and e must naked you grin

Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by verifiablefacts: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Bigjoyce:

See his name ,he is not ibo,he is igala,my husband's tribe

And you must associate it to your husband?
Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by Houseontherock1: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2023
Which one is ex-corper again? Are we all not ex-corpers?

1 Like

Re: See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
HE LOOKS LIKE TERRORISTWP ALL LAGOS AGBEROS AND THUGS BE TREATED THIS WAY BY MILITARY JUSTICE. angrywe are tired of these agbero thugs menace in Lagos,this is best time to wipe them out IFSHA. angry

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing / Lord Ben As Popularly Called In Eleme, Killed / Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.