Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units (34810 Views)

INEC To Conduct Elections On Sunday In 141 Polling Units In Yenagoa, Bayelsa / Anambra 2021: INEC Reschedules Voting In Ihiala Local Government Area / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units by BIGDADDY000(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Why are the north not posting their result? Hope they don't want to forge results o angry

Exactly o, I also wonder as well, perhaps they were doing there magic for ATIKU
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Why are the north not posting their result? Hope they don't want to forge results o angry

Lol....
Most results are not in yet.....

I think right now, The results on the internet is more from South west especially Lagos....
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units by Hespee93: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
flexyrule:
In the North where war has ravaged majority of their communities over the years, they are having peaceful elections.

But down south, where peace have reigned, elections are being cancelled/postponed.

The North are quietly calculating and cooking up their figures.. Once our southern social media woke brothers and sisters are done announcing their figures online, the North will use that to garnish their results and present then to INEC.

The disunity among the southerners as indicated by what we're seeing in Lagos and Rivers states is disheartening.

Imagine, someone only celebrating only the win of Lagos forgeting that there are other state
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units by ufuosman(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
those people one see south results first oh. Na dem I dey fear
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units by kelvine(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
You and l know the North is not Obidient

NothingDoMe:
It's not good for APC😄😄😄
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
olivegirl:
Even some part of Lagos need to be canceled

Why? I thought buharis naira policy was supposed to guarantee free and fair election?
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units by NothingDoMe: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
kelvine:
You and l know the North is not Obidient

That's a blanket statement. North is in several parts. Obi doing well in Central
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units by Spandau: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Candidlady:
angry

Wetin you wan do about that? Nonsense!
Meanwhile, the future is angry
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units by TheMostComplex1: 2:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Another rigging plan spotted......why postponing it. What's the population of bayelsa? Population wey no reach Alimosho .....yeye

You don't understand INEC didn't want the election to hold in some big areas voters have to protest to INEC office chanting that they must vote that was the reason the election was rescheduled
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units by Tonalphs(f): 4:56am On Feb 26, 2023
My state af started. Nembe and Brass please take it easy. My local government be calming down. cool cool cool
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units by Shalommy(f): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Candidlady:
angry
Who did you vote for yesterday?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala / Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos / Osun Election: Voting Disrupted In Ikire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.