Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How To Set Videos As Wallpaper (live Wallpaper) Using Tiktok - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Set Videos As Wallpaper (live Wallpaper) Using Tiktok (265 Views)

[warning] This Image Crashes Android Phones When Set As Wallpaper - Don't Try It / Apply Galaxy S20 Live Wallpaper On Your Android (rooted And Non Rooted) / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Videos As Wallpaper (live Wallpaper) Using Tiktok by dominzy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
How To Set Videos as Wallpaper (Live wallpaper) Using Tiktok

Alternatively called a dynamic wallpaper, a live wallpaper is a smartphone wallpaper that is either fully animated or features animated elements. Live wallpapers can be animated GIFs that play on a loop, or fluid designs that change perspective, working with the gyroscope on the device to mirror its physical movements.
Live wallpapers are natively supported on most operating systems, including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
Videos can also be used as live wallpapers and one way to do this is by using the popular tiktok app.

I'll be teaching you on how to do this. All you need to do is to watch my video tutorial using the link below.
Do well to subscribe to my channel after watching the video.
If you find the video interesting and helpful, do well to Like, Comment and Share the video.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pH8Rw64hoo

DL TECH 📱💻

(1) (Reply)

The Good Old Days / Honor AL10 / Infinix Launches The 180W Thunder Charge With The Infinix Zero Ultra Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.