Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP (64742 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin / A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Almiron: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

These Una 2019 'kardashian' threats no fit work. Kwankwaso, Atiku and APC go tear all those votes into pieces. grin
you go soon cry blood

1 Like

Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by NothingDoMe: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
Northern votes go make most of una mor0n obidients cripple tonight, you guys dey jubilate ontop Anambra, imo, rivers votes.

Have you ever heard of KKK aka the the Kardashians

When the dust settle Una go cry blood, all these initial gragra, results trooping in from Una stronghold, wait n see .
Old school. But wait first. How did Tinubu lose against Atiku in that polling unit? ElRufai dey play double game!!!!!
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by thaoriginator: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
Northern votes go make most of una mor0n obidients cripple tonight, you guys dey jubilate ontop Anambra, imo, rivers votes.

When the dust settle Una go cry blood, all these initial gragra, results trooping in from Una stronghold, wait n see .
😂🤣😹

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Almiron: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Old school. But wait first. How did Tinubu lose against Atiku in that polling unit? ElRufai dey play double game!!!!!
Abi oloribu ni e , Who tell you say I dey support Tinubu, abi Sango wan kee you and Tinubu.

Atiku lawa

1 Like

Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by NothingDoMe: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
Abi oloribu ni e , Who tell you say I dey support Tinubu, abi Sango wan kee you and Tinubu.

Atiku lawa
That's called an after thought and not associated with my actual trail of communication. Stop being dramatic. 🤣
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by kk2027: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
mumu Atiku won, you dey talk about agbado,
I bet you only read the headlines.

I know exactly what i typed

At least you guys got to rejoice a bit as labor just dey lead everywherecheesy cheesy
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Almiron: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
kk2027:

I know exactly what i typed

At least you guys got to rejoice a bit as labor just dey lead everywherecheesy cheesy
you guys will eventually labor in vain cos this no be regional election nah national elections. Obi will enter his toilet. He will win in your dream

1 Like

Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Almiron: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
NothingDoMe:
That's called an after thought and not associated with my actual trail of communication. Stop being dramatic. 🤣
make I swear for your papa join. Get fuuuuuck out of my mention
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by NothingDoMe: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
make I swear for your papa join. Get fuuuuuck out of my mention
Abeg swear make I ban you sharp sharp.🥰
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by NothingDoMe: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
you guys will eventually labor in vain cos this no be regional election nah national elections. Obi will enter his toilet. He will win in your dream

1 Like

Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Almiron: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Abeg swear make I ban you sharp sharp.🥰
lmao you wan ban a moderator, e be like say life ban dey hungry you

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by NothingDoMe: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
lmao you wan ban a moderator, e be like say life ban dey hungry you
You don gentle now. Correct. Obi won my polling Unit in Uvwie. Join me celebrate. PDP performed terribly. 🤣

1 Like

Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by dettolgel: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:

Go cry for Tinubu's defeat grin
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Almiron: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
dettolgel:

Go cry for Tinubu's defeat grin
I don't care about Tinubu thunder faya his ass ..

I'm Atikulated
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Almiron: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You don gentle now. Correct. Obi won my polling Unit in Uvwie. Join me celebrate. PDP performed terribly. 🤣
Obi will never smell Aso rock, it's between Atiku and Tinubu at the end of the day, Atiku will win

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Karlifate: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
BigSarah:
Weak VP, typical

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by owem19(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Blablabu
Almiron:

Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Chinjo2: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Amulla(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ahh
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Olamind212: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
E choke
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by bossvitality(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fear not north
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Segzy19: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Unbelievable!
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by mbahdi(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
No cos for alarm
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by sukkot: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
asiwaju taking all the north. no show for obi in north. aasiwaju has won this election

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by MT: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Are you guys still talking about Obi ?.

He is no more relevant in the scheme of things.
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Thegamingorca(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Normal levu.
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by nonhuman(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
kingsways:
Datti tried

It's not easy; this is far North
kd is not far north just that village mentally is affecting the people there, even APC that is there current govement was defeted
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Image123(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
https://twitter.com/dmightyangel/status/1629534950654443520?t=JhxKSsSOCByNn14tNPhjvA&s=19

See as my SEasterners are being made to vote LP.Lol, Nigeria na wa.
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by OluwaBlessyn: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
We meuve!!!!!
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by onuman: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Almiron:
Datti Baba-Ahmed loses his polling unit to PDP

APC: 98

PDP: 102

LP: 54

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-datti-baba-ahmed-loses-his-polling-unit-to-pdp/amp

OMG, Datti pulled more votes than expected here. Kudos.
Re: Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP by Omoawoke: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
e lo fo kan bale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) / Atiku's Three Daughters Getting Married Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.