Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,090 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government (1698 Views)

Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) / Peter Obi - I'm Financially Responsible, Not Stingy. / Nigerians In Ukraine Should Hold Their Leaders Responsible not Ukraine(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government by AndroidAI(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Someone said you are gay, is that correct

A very proud GAY man smiley
Re: Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2023
AndroidAI:

A very proud GAY man smiley
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
Re: Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government by AndroidAI(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Do you want to link me up? I'm looking for a boyfriend or husband smiley
Re: Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2023
AndroidAI:

Do you want to link me up? I'm looking for a boyfriend or husband smiley

I rebuke you in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government by AndroidAI(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I rebuke you in Jesus name

Amen

You are rebuking God's creation?
Re: Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2023
AndroidAI:

You are rebuking God's creation?

Oya leave me alone, you win๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government by AndroidAI(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Oya leave me alone, you win๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
AndroidAI:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc

Daddycork

Daddyck
Re: Hold Your Unfortunate Father Responsible Not The Government by Ajibade123(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ibtxxo:
Sometimes I ponder why some youths blame the government instead of their unfortunate father like mine.
I don't blame the government but my useless dad that was too lazy to think well and plan well before getting married.
This is the man that worked for 12 years before getting married when Nigeria was still manageable.
That 12 years he worked was a complete waste.
No single achievement before getting married.
You worked for 12 years when you were single.
You couldn't build house or property.
You couldn't connect or have big connections that will set you up or children up for better tomorrow.
You married yet you couldn't train your kid or give them a better education..
Unfortunate Nigerian Fathers are the cause of kidnapping, robbery, unemployment, cyber crime, prostitution and social vices in Nigeria not the government.
What if he tried and things didn't just worked out for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Legal Implications Of Wike's FCT Ministerial Portfolio / 10 Reasons Why Peter Obi Will Fail Again In 2027 / Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.