Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Do You Have Half A Million Barrels Of Blco For Sale?: - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Have Half A Million Barrels Of Blco For Sale?: (799 Views)

How Many Barrels Of Crude Oil Are In 1 Metric Ton??? / Loaded Vessel Of One Million Barrels Of Blco In Cotonou/to Waters. / Loaded Vessel Of One Million Barrels Of BLCO Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Half A Million Barrels Of Blco For Sale?: by y2kaustin(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2011
Hi,anyone has the above mentioned barrels of BLCO for immediate sales.Kindly get in touch with me stating your price and location of the product.My client is a Foreigner,he would like to sight the ATS.Anyone ready to transact,kindly get in touch with me on : 08028346008 and 08134340380 Essien.
Re: Do You Have Half A Million Barrels Of Blco For Sale?: by gbemoo4ty: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2011
I am a commission Agent we can get you a supplier for a finders' fee. if you need us to work for you kindly call 07035515802

thanks.

Adebayo
Fa-Right Ventures
Re: Do You Have Half A Million Barrels Of Blco For Sale?: by y2kaustin(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2011
what is the fee?hope its going to be paid when the transaction sail through?
Re: Do You Have Half A Million Barrels Of Blco For Sale?: by fromacho: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2012
What quantity of BLCO are you looking for?
I have a direct link to the seller but he's a very serious minded seller that is willing to sell any quantity needed, but he attends to only serious buyers. So if you re one of those serious buyers, you can reach me on 08028221720, preshiuz@yahoo.com Serious buyers only plsssssss cos i wldnt want to spoil my relationship with the seller.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Recurring $2 Directly Into Your Liberty Reserve Account / Post Your Adverts For Free / 100 Distributors Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.