Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. (4626 Views)

2019: Court sacks all APC candidates In Cross-Rivers - DailyPost / INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by lhordspy: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
To all APC supporters, forget the noises from the market square and keep your head straight. Let them keep cherry-picking and trending the result that favour them on all social media. I have seen trends on Facebook, Twitter and everywhere. Cable-news even claimed Gbagabiamila lost his polling unit to Obi. Same Surulere ? The same Polling Unit he beat all other contestant blue black with a figure totalling 128. We will come back to Cable-news after the storm is over. A news media that fact-check others but also loves to mislead people by posting fake results. cheesy

Let them continue blowing everything out of reality. Celebrate the Polling unit win, if only they know what is a LGA result. We know the plan. We are use to it. The noises from our noisy neighbours. We on ground can attest to the fact that only God can stop our victory. And He is on Our side.

If i say calm down, believe more than ever. Calm down ! . I have nothing to prove to anyone by spamming online little wins and gains. Only desperate people do that, I am confident. Wait for the big ones. Reality is here already. The LGA results are coming.

If you have the opportunity to see what I am seeing right here with me, the figures coming in; the real Figures not by Polling units but LGA results from states. You will surely know this contest is over. Ask any PDP or NNPP supporter, they rely on in the North to tackle us, to tell you what's going on over here. Even sarkki, the Atiku supporter on twitter already give-up.

It is looking very good. Very very good.
Elo fokan bale... Me, Lhordspy boldly say Victory is ours. I can boldly say that because I am closer to reality.
#TheNorthRemembers. smiley

57 Likes 13 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by oyin44: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

The patient dog gets the fattest bone

We batifieds believe that...

With God all things are possible...

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by Asgard13: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Walahi pressure dey.. grin

Heheheheheh

Atiku no get Opposition

North 2023

E sure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wailing has started

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by AcuraZDX: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
😆😆😆.

Humble pie.

Howfa your Rivers State votes.

Has itt finished?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by Goodmarlian: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dey play
Una dey find troubkr.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by olgaa14: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Show us your own cherry picking or is it all ffffs

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by Jashub: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
God can never support the evil APC brought to Nigeria . In fact, God will judge every miscreant with death that thumb-printed APC as his preferred candidate

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by OmoFiditi: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Agro wan kill Thiefnubuu urchins. Cardiac arrhythmias loading. grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by Tpave(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
For Moslem Moslem ticket?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by GuyWise101(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Urchins are lamenting already cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by inoki247: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lol Pressure ti wa ni everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by Throwback: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
I am unshaken in my belief.

Tinubu already won the Presidency of Nigeria.

Feb 25th is just a mere ratification of what has already happened.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by Hopium: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
E lo fo kan bale!

Hopium:
If you are a northerner and you voted/supported Asiwaju, thank you. As a progressive Yoruba, I'm grateful. Una finish work for the Jagaban in the north.

For my people in the NC, I dey see una work. O ta leni like mad! cheesy Una well done.

Tomorrow, we start celebration. Lagosians, una try no be small too. You didn't fail Asiwaju.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by SHINJA: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hahahahhah

Yoruba Muslim urchin grin grin

Chai .....

Yeye jagaban wey dey use thugs to rig election for him own Lagos grin grin

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by BentizilL: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Asiwaju is coming... kiss

I love what I'm seeing... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by Badgers: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jagaban is taken Sokoto, Katsina and kebbi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by Yaribanzaonic: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Zombie don turn MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER grin

8 Likes

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by amuwo1980: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
You are hoping on the 10k votes for a apc and no single vote for LP from those northern states , you in heart knows that’s a rigged one and unacceptable

6 Likes

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by KalakutaRepub: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Pressure ti wa ni everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You don confess by force.

2 Likes

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by KalakutaRepub: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Badgers:
He will be president of those states then 😆😆

6 Likes

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by missimelda01(f): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
If your Jagaban is as good as you people claim, why the violence? Hold your dogs and let us vote peacefully.

I’m irritated by how you people take pride in being thugs, threatening people here and there like a scared cat.

May the best man win.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
I'm 100% confident that Tinubu have won this election. I'm not deterred by the noise those foolish Obidafts are making. The same noise they have been making before the election like animals.
They are just Andrew liver salt so I'm not surprised.
One thing is certain, they will cry bitterly and wail excessively tomorrow.

É fi ókan bálè

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by Okiton: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
To all APC supporters, forget the noises from the market square and keep your head straight. Let them keep cherry-picking and trending the result that favour them on all social media. I have seen trends on Facebook, Twitter and everywhere.

Let them continue blowing everything out of reality. Celebrate the Polling unit win, if only they know what is a LGA result. We know the plan. We are use to it. The noises from our noisy neighbours. We on ground can attest to the fact that only God can stop our victory. And He is on Our side.

If i say calm down, believe more than ever. Calm down ! . I have nothing to prove to anyone by spamming online little wins and gains. Only desperate people do that, I am confident. Wait for the big ones. Reality is here already. The LGA results are coming.

If you have the opportunity to see what I am seeing, the figures coming in; the real Figures not by Polling unit but LGA results from states. You will surely know this contest is over.

It is looking very good. Very very good.
Elo fokan bale... Me, Lhordspy boldly say Victory is ours. I can boldly say that because I am closer to reality.
#TheNorthRemembers. smiley
if only that will bring back ur lost eye

3 Likes

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by pacesetting: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
No wahala. But you see that your Lagos, Obi go drag am comot for your mouth. And you already know that SE and SS are no go areas.
Badgers:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dis one is already consoling himself after seeing how much of a disgrace that Tinubu has become in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by barbstee(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
A ti f'ọkan bale

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by Obaofaba: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
I've never doubted Asiwaju's victory.

We are winning maybe not by expected margins but we are surely heading to Aso rock.

Asiwaju is here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by missimelda01(f): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
barbstee:
A ti f'ọkan bale
Manufacturing new slangs every minute grin
Shouldn’t you be busy bribing people to vote your candidate?

BTW Who has hot agbado for sale? This weather is too chilled grin

1 Like

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by success1smyn(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Sure, my prediction is coming through. But to be candid, Obi really tried, he finish Atiku patapata and pave the way for Asiwaju' victory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All APC Supporters, Put Your Mind At Rest. by powerhouse3(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
... Nigerian have already put thier mind to rest..

Now ,we actually want to know the party that will come second and third respectively cos labor has already taken the first position..

Abeg APC,no let IBN Dubai carry second ooo..

E no go make sense wey Dubai base come carry second

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident / A Last! Ojukwu, Ex-biafran Soldiers Get Pension 41 Years After / A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.