Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Saw Police Men And Women Collecting Results Sheets From Ad-hoc Staffs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Police Men And Women Collecting Results Sheets From Ad-hoc Staffs (928 Views)

INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal / The Bitter INEC Ad-hoc Staffs Experience / INEC Replaces Ad- Hoc Staffs In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Police Men And Women Collecting Results Sheets From Ad-hoc Staffs by sunnywinner2015(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hello Dr... I thank God for my life .. the only thing they took from me was my best Android phone... I live in Obiakpor LGA close to the noise making governor.. as am talking to you now all the results in Obiakpor LGA are under serious manipulations I saw police men and women collecting results sheets from ad-hoc staffs and chasing them away if they refused to comply to collect the 100$ or 50$. Now look at what they are doing and the mistake the units leader did..

The remaining ballot papers is what they are using to top print a different results and thereby writing a new results. Which I discovered this results are in favour of their senatorial and house of representatives, then what I noticed also was that they are reducing the number of votes for Peter Obi to give tinubu an advanced figures hmmm..I was recording the incidence until [b][/b][b][/b]a police officer noticed it and pointed the gun on my face then one of them slapped me and they took my phone then took me to their Van after seeing that people started yelling outside they ask me to leave. So I entered my car and drove off.

I told my unit ad-hoc staffs to cancel all the remaining ballot papers which they disagreed but I called on aggrieved youths and they came and mounted pressure on them before they now use permanent maker to spoil the remaining ballot papers.. This is bad experience.
Hmm wike is totally evil. He contracted the police officers And SPOs.
Prio to the transmitting of the results the leadership of the INEC changed the password of the BVAS now making the ad-hoc staffs unable to transmit results from the PUs Is almost In the Obio akpor LGA no transmission of results from PUs making governor and his boys to have access with intimidations to hijack the results..

I volunteered using my car to carry the INEC officials and this what happened in over 30 PUs..

Rumuigbo, Rumuokwuta
Rumuola
Apara link Road.
Nkpolu
Rumuokoro..

These are the areas I went with the INEC BVAS supervisors".

Eye witness report from Wike's Rivers State.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw Police Men And Women Collecting Results Sheets From Ad-hoc Staffs by Massiveglory: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nyesome wike is igniting fire that he may not be able to quench.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Police Men And Women Collecting Results Sheets From Ad-hoc Staffs by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
In that case wike is actually an idiot then - not "wicked" / evil as said - he's just plain stewpid.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Police Men And Women Collecting Results Sheets From Ad-hoc Staffs by Tpave(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: I Saw Police Men And Women Collecting Results Sheets From Ad-hoc Staffs by SlurUsername1: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obedients and fake News, 5&6 grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Police Men And Women Collecting Results Sheets From Ad-hoc Staffs by Goodlady(f): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Go and tell them in Kano how underage people are voting. LP, you guys tried. But you all opened door for northerners to win. Don't blame Tinubu cos Yorubas voted LP. You all are quick to rejoice but failed to remember the phantom nos that ll come from the north tomorrow.
I m sad to say that Atiku looks likely to win. if Obi and Tinubu had cooperated, Atiku ll be a goner.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Police Men And Women Collecting Results Sheets From Ad-hoc Staffs by CallmeTrinity: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
ALL THESE WEAK NOISE MAKERS... THEY SLAPPED YPU AND YOU GSBE THEM YOUR PHONE

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ANYWAYS DONT WORRY ALL IS WELL

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MONEY AND POWER.

RELAX

1 Like

Re: I Saw Police Men And Women Collecting Results Sheets From Ad-hoc Staffs by bewla(m): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2023
In your strong hold you they cry

Don't come to my backyard and shad tears no time to lose

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Compiled Results Live / DSS Is Now On Twitter, Peter Obi Supporters Don Dey Delete Tweets / Oshiomhole Defeats Philip Shaibu Again In His Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.