Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi (4584 Views)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. / Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by DeOTR: 1:08am On Feb 26, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Peter Obi would win Nasarawa, FCT, Benue, and Plateau. He would put up a good show in Kogi and Niger State (25%).
Peter Obi won't win Benue. He won't get 20% in any of Kogi or Niger. You can bookmark this.
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Valkrie: 1:18am On Feb 26, 2023
DeOTR:

Peter Obi won't win Benue. He won't get 20% in any of Kogi or Niger. You can bookmark this.

Then you've got no idea...!! Why is kogi governor digging road up and down if truly APC is on ground there...and why the much violence and ballot box snatching...? Kogi already have a celebrity ballot box snatcher who was gunned down by the army....!! If APC is on ground to win why all these..?
NC is simply between PDP and LP...APC people are just trying their best to rig...!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
DeOTR:

Don't mind that guy. I'm currently in NC and i can tell you Obi won't get much from North Central . He should forget Kwara and Kogi State, he won't get up to 20%.

1 Like

Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by DeOTR: 1:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Valkrie:

Then you've got no idea...!! Why is kogi governor digging road up and down if truly APC is on ground there...and why the much violence and ballot box snatching...? Kogi already have a celebrity ballot box snatcher who was gunned down by the army....!! If APC is on ground to win why all these..?
NC is simply between PDP and LP...APC people are just trying their best to rig...!!!
Just wait for it Bro.
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 1:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Napata77:
As results from across Nigeria pour in...

We're getting a much clearer picture.

This Is starting to look like a Landslide Victory for Peter Obi.

Anyone else agree?

It seems the pre-election polls were more accurate than previously thought.

Amazing.

Let's wait to be sure INEC doesn't want to play another prank. Why were they not uploading the results in real time as the law stipulated? We've always known that Obi would win SE SS and three-quarters of NC and about 4 states in the NE and NW. But never trust INEC until he is declared. And he WILL be declared if they find rigging loophole to wriggle out. The evil politics class aint giving up without a fight. Its a clear victory for Obi btw.
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Emeraldicon(m): 1:27am On Feb 26, 2023
DeOTR:

You make me laugh. So between Nasarawa and Benue which is easier for LP to win?

I really get pissed off when urchins keep deceiving themselves with the northern votes.

Charity begins at home, if BAT can't win his region convincingly, why are urchins so sure he will win other regions that also their sons in the race.

No doubt APC will do very well in the core North but don't expect bloc votes that will be enough to overturned what LP will get from south east, south south, south west and north central.

The election is still not yet won or lost for any candidate untill INEC starts declaring results but anybody hoping on northern votes is only invite serious heart break.

If Tinubu loses Lagos and Kano it's all over for him. And it's looking likely like he will.

My prayer is for the election and collations to be peaceful an may the we all congratulate each other no matter who is declared as the winner.

1 Like

Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 1:30am On Feb 26, 2023
burp18:
Same way you could gett lynched for voting APC in the east.

The way Tinubu touts were lynching and snatching ballot boxes in Lagos you meant?
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by sholatech(m): 1:30am On Feb 26, 2023
The Only North Central state that PO will win is Plateau State. And his is not doing well in NE and NW Nigeria. He is doing so well in Lagos as well but not winning the state.
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Neckpresser101: 1:37am On Feb 26, 2023
sholatech:
The Only North Central state that PO will win is Plateau State. And his is not doing well in NE and NW Nigeria. He is doing so well in Lagos as well but not winning the state.

All the nasarawa I have checked so far are obidient. Obi has NC apart from Kogi and kwara he's doing beautifully well
By God's grace

Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Nice2023(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2023
burp18:
Keep celebrating polling units results. When the real results are announced. I hope you don't start crying they're rigged. PDP is doing better than LP and they're not even talking about it.

This one think say na old election we still dey do.

This Bivas is going to expose all the fake population that is not in existence. Even Elrufai has confirmed the low turn of voters in Northern Kaduna.

Don't expect miracles from APC at all.
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by vhykeeytor(m): 1:39am On Feb 26, 2023
DeOTR:

Okay
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 1:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Nurudeen06:

Don't mind that guy. I'm currently in NC and i can tell you Obi won't get much from North Central . He should forget Kwara and Kogi State, he won't get up to 20%.

Why do i have the feeling that you know that you're lying?
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Nice2023(m): 1:41am On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

Someone just said emphatically that Pdp won’t get 25% from Lagos state grin

Based on his polling unit

Ask him how many local government lP don win for Lagos .. and how many local government are in Lagos state ..

Forget trolls and urchins

Na dem Dey always prepare ground wey people dey take abuse and mock their foolishness

By now,the man that built Lagos should have been leading...in his almighty Lagos and u are talking like someone who is playing naija bet
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Asgard13: 1:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Nice2023:

By now,the man that built Lagos should have been leading...in his almighty Lagos and u are talking like someone who is playing naija bet

He’s not leading .. that’s the dynamics of 2023 elections

How many local government has Obi win?
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Justpassingby45(m): 1:45am On Feb 26, 2023
All my prayer is for him to win
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 1:53am On Feb 26, 2023
Napata77:
As results from across Nigeria pour in...

We're getting a much clearer picture.

This Is starting to look like a Landslide Victory for Peter Obi.

Anyone else agree?

It seems the pre-election polls were more accurate than previously thought.

Amazing.

If the election remains free and fair, Peter obi will win.

But it seems like the criminal structures are fighting back.

Imagine what wike is doing in Rivers, that Tinubu can't get 25% on a normal day.

Make we dey look sha.. grin
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Valkrie: 1:56am On Feb 26, 2023
DeOTR:

Just wait for it Bro.

Wait for which one, the rigged or the real?
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by burp18: 2:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Nice2023:

This one think say na old election we still dey do.

This Bivas is going to expose all the fake population that is not in existence. Even Elrufai has confirmed the low turn of voters in Northern Kaduna.

Don't expect miracles from APC at all.
The problem with you lots is you're not learned. You sit in your small region and assume whatever your small brain tells you. Kaduna is not only divided into north and south. There's Kaduna north, Kaduna South, Southern Kaduna. And many other local governments in Kaduna. And by local government I don't mean those communities you call local government in the east. I mean very large local governments as big as some states in the east. Travel and learn and maybe it'll become clearer to you.

1 Like

Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by DeOTR: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Emeraldicon:

You make me laugh. So between Nasarawa and Benue which is easier for LP to win?

I really get pissed off when urchins keep deceiving themselves with the northern votes.

Charity begins at home, if BAT can't win his region convincingly, why are urchins so sure he will win other regions that also their sons in the race.

No doubt APC will do very well in the core North but don't expect bloc votes that will be enough to overturned what LP will get from south east, south south, south west and north central.

The election is still not yet won or lost for any candidate untill INEC starts declaring results but anybody hoping on northern votes is only invite serious heart break.

If Tinubu loses Lagos and Kano it's all over for him. And it's looking likely like he will.

My prayer is for the election and collations to be peaceful an may the we all congratulate each other no matter who is declared as the winner.

Tinubu is not losing Lagos and he'll be coming close runner-up, at worst, in Kano.
Tinubu has won the election already. Even the man is relaxed in his living, watching a football match.
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Mfetenang: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Why are IPOB pigs so delusional? grin grin grin
This is a big mental health issue.
Have you seen the results coming from the North?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Peter Obi would win Nasarawa, FCT, Benue, and Plateau. He would put up a good show in Kogi and Niger State (25%).

Absolutely
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If the election remains free and fair, Peter obi will win.

But it seems like the criminal structures are fighting back.

Imagine what wike is doing in Rivers, that Tinubu can't get 25% on a normal day.

Make we dey look sha.. grin

Jb
undecided
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by vhykeeytor(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2023
DeOTR:

Who's winning Benue again?
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Who's winning Benue again?

Don't mind him joor
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2023
We stand and defend our votes
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2023
embarassed
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by Emeraldicon(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2023
DeOTR:

Tinubu is not losing Lagos and he'll be coming close runner-up, at worst, in Kano.
Tinubu has won the election already. Even the man is relaxed in his living, watching a football match.

Okay so which states in the North has Tinubu won?

All the votes Tinubu will get in the Northwest the South East vote will be more. All the votes Tinubu will get in the North East, the south south votes for obi will be more, all the votes Tinubu will lead with in the Southwest, the votes Obi will get in the North East will cancel that . Tinubu won't get more votes then obi in North Central. So how is Tinubu gonna win this election?
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by inegbedion30210: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Let me askHow many local government are in Lagos stAte and how many local government has Obi won and how many gone to Apc ?I don’t mean polling units ..Let me askHow many local government are in Lagos stAte and how many local government has Obi won and how many gone to Apc ?I don’t mean polling units .....
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by RenaissanceGuy: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Valkrie:

He was doing that to prevent the very popular SDP senatorial candidate, Natasha Akpoti, from winning.
Re: This Is Looking Like A Landslide Victory For Peter Obi by DeOTR: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emeraldicon:

Okay so which states in the North has Tinubu won?

All the votes Tinubu will get in the Northwest the South East vote will be more. All the votes Tinubu will get in the North East, the south south votes for obi will be more, all the votes Tinubu will lead with in the Southwest, the votes Obi will get in the North East will cancel that . Tinubu won't get more votes then obi in North Central. So how is Tinubu gonna win this election?
Tinubu won't get more votes than Obi in the NC?
Come back and edit your comments after the declaration of the winner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Wants Direct Access To Govt Funds Blocked To Curb Corruption / BREAKING: Nigerian Government Cuts Electricity Tariff By 50% / Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.