Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now (1633 Views)

2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure / Labour Party Needs Party Agents Across The 774 L.g.as In Nigeria / Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Morgan9(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2023
As a Political Party, Labour Party is a walking disappointment. It grieves me to say this but it grieves me even more that it is the truth.

I mean, the Nigerian youths have done everything expected of them and are still doing more. But what exactly is Labour Party doing??

INEC Nigeria is refusing to upload results which every politically conscious Nigerian knows is a prelude to manipulating the results. In most parts of Lagos, the Labour Party logo was completely omitted by INEC. Whar could be more outrageous than this??.

In rivers state, Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON used his thugs to destroy the ballot papers in Peter Obi's strongholds. The videos of Tinubu's thugs VIOLENTLY suppressing LP votes in Lagos is nothing compared to what Wike and his thugs did in rivers state today. The areas LP won convincingly, he is bribing the INEC officials to manipulate the results because almost none of them have been uploaded.

And the party is aware of all these.

A serious political party would have been holding both national and INTERNATIONAL PRESS CONFERENCE on all these. Press Conference where you'd have the chance to detail all these, not mere press release. Make all the necessary noise to put these evil people on the defensive. Call the attention of the international communities and donor agencies funding INEC for them to start asking questions.

Labour Party CANNOT leave everything to the ordinary Nigerians.

So far, Obi is doing well. Very well, I must add.

But,

If Labour Party doesn't wake up NOW, by the time these crooks finish what they are cooking and start releasing Ward and Local govt results, we may be shocked. Remember, until the results are uploaded to INEC server, you have absolutely nothing tangible. These things can be changed in the night or do you think your opponents don't have plan B??

Eternal Vigilance remains the key.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Don't bother yourself. The quietness is not foolishness. All those APC manipulated results will be cancelled. Just watch..APC are just wasting their time.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by FreeStuffsNG: 12:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:

As a Political Party, Labour Party is a walking disappointment. It grieves me to say this but it grieves me even more that it is the truth.

I mean, the Nigerian youths have done everything expected of them and are still doing more. But what exactly is Labour Party doing??

INEC Nigeria is refusing to upload results which every politically conscious Nigerian knows is a prelude to manipulating the results. In most parts of Lagos, the Labour Party logo was completely omitted by INEC. Whar could be more outrageous than this??.

In rivers state, Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON used his thugs to destroy the ballot papers in Peter Obi's strongholds. The videos of Tinubu's thugs VIOLENTLY suppressing LP votes in Lagos is nothing compared to what Wike and his thugs did in rivers state today. The areas LP won convincingly, he is bribing the INEC officials to manipulate the results because almost none of them have been uploaded.

A serious political party would have been holding both national and INTERNATIONAL PRESS CONFERENCE on all these. Press Conference where you'd have the chance to detail all these, not mere press release. Make all the necessary noise to put these evil people on the defensive. Call the attention of the international communities and donor agencies funding INEC for them to start asking questions.

But,

If Labour Party doesn't wake up NOW, by the time these crooks finish what they are cooking and start releasing Ward and Local govt results, we may be shocked. Remember, until the results are uploaded to INEC server, you have absolutely nothing tangible. These things can be changed in the night or do you think your opponents don't have plan B??

Revised version of The Book of Lamentations.

E ti lule sir. Make way for Mr Obi, he is heading back to PDP

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by abobote: 12:39am On Feb 26, 2023
You are saying the fact, but Labour party are not build like that, we don't have to do like them

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Cherish233: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Romans 8:31
What, then, are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who will be against us?

When God says yes you can't say no, no matter what you do.
If Obi has found favour in God's eyes he will grant him grace and victory.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by frankyychiji(f): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:

But,

Are you sure? Have you seen channels news bar? Make enough research before you go public with your agitation.
Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by lhordspy: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Celebration in the north already

Una go cry taya.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Morgan9(m): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Are you sure? Have you seen channels news bar? Make enough research before you go public with your agitation.

They are quietly manipulating LP votes as we speak now..
My friend that worked as an inec ad-hoc staff reveal it to me

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by frankyychiji(f): 12:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:

They are quietly manipulating LP votes as we speak now..
My friend that worked as an inec ad-hoc staff reveal it to me
What exactly did he tell you?
Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Morgan9(m): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry taya.

I won't cry.
Rather you will be the one to still beg to survive another 8,years of hardship

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by YungMillionaire: 12:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Igbos and lies/propaganda...like benson and hedges.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Morgan9(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
What exactly did he tell you?

They are offering them 100 dollars to alter the result since it hasn't been uploaded on inec server yet

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Morgan9(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Igbos and lies/propaganda...like benson and hedges.

I am not Igbo.
I am from delta.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by YungMillionaire: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:
I am not Igbo.I am from delta.

Delta is not a tribe, what is your tribe uzour!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by press9jatv: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:

But,

Peter Obi ti lule joor. Do any how and see anyhow

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Morgan9(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Delta is not a tribe, what is your tribe uzour!

Thunder fire you to your 4th generation
Bastard

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by onumadu: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:

They are offering them 100 dollars to alter the result since it hasn't been uploaded on inec server yet

IMHO, any polling unit where results have not been uploaded to INEC server immediately after the result has been announced there should be cancelled and repeated the next day.
Maybe that is why INEC is repeating polls in some states (mostly Obi's stronghold).

But it is very easy to see where elections are being rigged.

Rivers state sticks out like a sore thumb, because the margin of LP lead in normal areas is usually wide.

Something like: LP: 260, APC: 5, PDP: 15

Sudden you see something like APC: 250, LP: 15, PDP: 10. cheesy - CLEARLY rigged.

These people are testing the patience of Nigerian youths, but let's wait to see their last act first.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by frankyychiji(f): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:

Who's offering them? Atiku or Tinubu? But I must tell you that Peter Obi is not new to this game. If anyone touches any of his votes, they will surely return it in due course.
Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Morgan9(m): 1:11am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Who's offering them? Atiku or Tinubu? But I must tell you that Peter Obi is not new to this game. If anyone touches any of his votes, they will surely return it in due course.

Wike is offering the money in favour of tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Justpassingby45(m): 1:11am On Feb 26, 2023
No need to be angry. Let's put put this election into God hands
Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by frankyychiji(f): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Morgan9:

Wike is offering the money in favour of tinubu
Calm down bro.
Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Justpassingby45(m): 1:43am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Una go cry taya.

The cry is on you and your overrated Tinubu
I told Una urchins before that the battle is beta7 LP and PDP but Una no gree

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by ScamHunter: 1:50am On Feb 26, 2023
That's exactly INEC's plan as we'll start seeing today. That's why they were not uploading the results in real-time
Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by ScamHunter: 1:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Justpassingby45:
No need to be angry. Let's put put this election into God hands

After God has placed it in our hands as Obidients?
Re: Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now by Jeffy1206(m): 2:21am On Feb 26, 2023
onumadu:

IMHO, any polling unit where results have not been uploaded to INEC server immediately after the result has been announced there should be cancelled and repeated the next day.
Maybe that is why INEC is repeating polls in some states (mostly Obi's stronghold).

But it is very easy to see where elections are being rigged.

Rivers state sticks out like a sore thumb, because the margin of LP lead in normal areas is usually wide.

Something like: LP: 260, APC: 5, PDP: 15

Sudden you see something like APC: 250, LP: 15, PDP: 10. cheesy - CLEARLY rigged.

These people are testing the patience of Nigerian youths, but let's wait to see their last act first.
hand work of Wike 😡

(1) (Reply)

Otti’s Name On Apc’s List, Not On Labour Party’s Membership Register Submitted / USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK / How The Senate May Vote On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.