Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Not Impressed From The Result So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Impressed From The Result So Far (4822 Views)

No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko / LP Halt The Display Of Computed Result So Far After Tinubu Started Winning / This Is The Most Reliable Result So Far. Direct From IREV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Olabukola11: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2023
I always come here for political news update and I also followed the campaign here. I read many times how this election will be over by 12 pm on 25th but is almost 12: 05 where I am and it's not clear who is going to win.

Lagos is not in the bag yet for Asiwaju which is disappointing.

Did SW fail Asiwaju? It will be bad if so.

North is not 80% sure which makes things edgy. We cannot afford to fail in delivering Asiwaju. If we fail it is over for us in Fed Politics.

Still hoping all the same.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by BentizilL: 1:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Asiwaju is coming...
Mark my word. ✅

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Olabukola11: 1:15am On Feb 26, 2023
BentizilL:
Asiwaju is coming...
Mark my word. ✅
Hope so bro.

1 Like

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by kay9(m): 1:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Are you blind? Have you not seen results from across Lagos? City Boy has lost the city o! grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Nice2023(m): 1:18am On Feb 26, 2023
kay9:
Are you blind? Have you not seen results from across Lagos? City Boy has lost the city o! grin

City boy has lost in the city he built...funny!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by frankyychiji(f): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Olabukola11:
I always come here for political news update and I also followed the campaign here. I read many times how this election will be over by 12 pm on 25th but is almost 12: 05 where I am and it's not clear who is going to win.

North is not 80% sure which makes things edgy. We cannot afford to fail in delivering Asiwaju. If we fail it is over for us in Fed Politics.

You have every right to be sad bro.

5 Likes

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by StrongAlphMale: 1:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Your wailing just began.

Wait till obi becomes president elect, I'm sure you'll commit sucide

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Olabukola11: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
kay9:
Can only believe when I see it on inec portal. Asiwaju will win Lagos though with a narrow margin.

5 Likes

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by press9jatv: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Olabukola11:

Tinubu ti lule piii joor. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll in landslide victories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Olabukola11: 1:23am On Feb 26, 2023
If Asiwaju lose Lagos to PDP then Sanwo Olu is gone too. That will be devastating to SW politics. Haba now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by IgOga(m): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Olabukola11:

Lagos is in the bag but the margins will be close. Obi will get at least 30% in Lagos.......which is a fantastic result for Obi

5 Likes

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by IgOga(m): 1:27am On Feb 26, 2023
Olabukola11:
If Asiwaju lose Lagos to PDP then Sanwo Olu is gone too. That will be devastating to SW politics. Haba now

Labour Party is the new opposition party in Nigeria o not PDP grin Infact Labour Party may become the new ruling party depending on what inec announce

17 Likes

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Ofodirinwa: 1:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Olabukola11:

how can a region fail an aspirant? Shouldn't the aspirant be asking if he failed the region?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Otunbakayce: 1:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Bastards! Worrying as if tinubu gives a rat ass about their wretched lives.
Tinubu and APC will lose believe you me and you will have two choice to make; protest and get shot dead or commit suicide.
The soldiers deployed to Lagos didn't come for election they were deployed for post election violence.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by yarimo(m): 1:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Olabukola11:

Before hoping you need to take your malaria drugs seriously

4 Likes

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Olabukola11: 1:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Bastards! Worrying as if tinubu gives a rat ass about their wretched lives.
Tinubu and APC will lose believe you me and you will have two choice to make; protest and get shot dead or commit suicide.
The soldiers deployed to Lagos didn't come for election they were deployed for post election violence.
Bros I can't make protest cos am 6k plus miles from Nigeria. So zero that from your mind. Who do think is the likely winner.

PDP or LP south west will be relegated which is unacceptable.
Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by YungMillionaire: 1:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Olabukola11:

Elo fi okan bale...Asiwaju will win Lagos and will win the North and declared winner by Monay or Tuesday.

4 Likes

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Olabukola11: 1:37am On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Elo fi okan bale...Asiwaju will win Lagos and will win the North and declared winner by Monay or Tuesday.
What of Osun that PDP won already? I don't trust the north that much because of Atiku and Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso is spoiling things in NW while NE is Atikus region. It won't be that easy.

6 Likes

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Otunbakayce: 1:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Olabukola11:
Bros I can't make protest cos am 6k plus miles from Nigeria. So zero that from your mind. Who do think is the likely winner.

PDP or LP south west will be relegated which is unacceptable.
Does it look like I or any reasonable cares if tinubu loses? Is Southwest the only region in Nigeria? What did south west benefit from the 8years of APC if not economic hardship and bloodshed all because of one man ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by budaatum: 1:39am On Feb 26, 2023

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Iamgrey5(m): 1:40am On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You are speaking to an Obi supporter claiming Tinubu supporter

Check his previous thread calling Tinubu supporters urchins grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by YungMillionaire: 1:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Olabukola11:
What of Osun that PDP won already? I don't trust the north that much because of Atiku and Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso is spoiling things in NW while NE is Atikus region. It won't be that easy.

PDP cannot win Osun. Calm down. Atiku will win some but overall Tinubu wins the North.

Fara ba le.

3 Likes

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Olabukola11: 1:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
You are speaking to an Obi supporter claiming Tinubu supporter

Check his previous thread calling Tinubu supporters urchins grin
plus can you post where I called anybody urchin.
Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Iamgrey5(m): 1:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Olabukola11:
plus can you post where I called anybody urchin.
here

1 Like

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Mfetenang: 1:52am On Feb 26, 2023
This stupid post was written by a flat head IPOB pig.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Olabukola11: 1:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
here
I was trying to differentiate those they call urchins from the Yorubas. Read it very well.

2 Likes

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Olabukola11: 1:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Mfetenang:
If that makes you happy buddy.
Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by SenatePresdo(m): 2:00am On Feb 26, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Stop being an Obidiōt

Or you're just being foolish?

If PITOBÌ comes 3rs, it'll be a miracle..

Obidiotṣ never see anything yet.

E go do Una like Indian film.

See this man ooh.
if Obi lose, wetin go happen? Even as a Chelsea fan and a heavy gambler, I don lose things wey fit make me go shooting rampage.

Even if Obi loses, na normal.. party after party continues.

No let caterpillar jam you over nothing, election will come and go.

As Osinbajo na VP since, e make poverty comot your family as a Yoruba man? Ode!

1 Like

Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Jeffy1206(m): 2:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Wike doing the most rigging for apc. undecided
Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by Echoban: 2:37am On Feb 26, 2023
Olabukola11:

U got lost with 100 out of 13k poll unit result bro. BAT is winning Lagos well. Check cityboy app for update. U can also use the app to check for ur poll unit across Nigeria for accuracy.
Re: Not Impressed From The Result So Far by MartinCorridon: 2:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Mfetenang:

Igbos are the only ones jobless and foolish enough to claim identities online.

They are always ashamed of their pathetic osu lineage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emergence Of Tambuwal As Speaker, A Hausa/fulani Agenda – Fasehun / Gov Shettima Appoints 3 Additional Special Advisers & 77 Special Assistants / If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.